Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-07-2004, 10:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh wow, I wanna hear it now!.

The song by Mariah and Whitney?. I had pictured and hoped to see Cosima and Paulini do that duet. Imagine that, I think it'd be amazing!!!!.

I really wanna hear Paulini's song now. I think she has a lovely voice.
Old 01-07-2004, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They showed snippets of it during her interview on the morning show last week. Sounded good of course. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Has that cd just been released? I mean, that would be smart considering her attachment to idol fame.. (cha ching!) I remember reading through her yahoo group months back and she was giving out copies of the star stuck cd to some people who asked for it. Too bad I didn't ask for one..argh. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

James is just very cute. He's funny, he's not -look at me, I'm sexayyyy- he's modest. And the eyes. Who could forget the eyes. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What's this $20 challenge? When did it air?
Old 01-07-2004, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

I am not too sure when the $20 challenge aired - a few years ago now... Maybe on channel 7? And there were 3 contestants (I think) and they were given $20 (Australian) flown to London and they had to survive off that for a week (??) So they had to come up with creative ways to find food and accommadation. And they couldn't stay in the same place each night - it had to be a different place. I really liked it!
Old 01-08-2004, 06:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Divine Spark:
<STRONG>Do you think that we're going to have an Aus Idol Juniors? LMAO as they have done for the US. I'd find that pretty amusing, it'd be almost like one of those Beauty Pagents. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].
</STRONG>
Throughly doubt it - the ratings really nosedived over there. It doesnt seem like they are going to have another season.
Some of it is hilarious but there are some really talented kids - if you ever feel bored, heres some I thought were really good: Danielle White, Jordan McCoy, Katelyn Tarver, Lucy Hale, Grace Leer, Julie Dubela.

AmerI is on the 25th (what a good guess [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) Damn I will be in Melbourne too absorbed at the tennis to watch it - the VCR back at home!!!
Old 01-08-2004, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Huge7HFan:
<STRONG>Does anyone know where I can find the Australian weekly tv ratings results?.</STRONG>
oztam.com [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2004, 08:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie bubbles:
<STRONG>I am not too sure when the $20 challenge aired - a few years ago now... Maybe on channel 7? And there were 3 contestants (I think) and they were given $20 (Australian) flown to London and they had to survive off that for a week (??) So they had to come up with creative ways to find food and accommadation. And they couldn't stay in the same place each night - it had to be a different place. I really liked it!</STRONG>
OMG, I'd totally forgotten about that show! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I really am looking forward to the next Aus Idol, mainly to see Poser and Bug Eyes again, both of 'em are just so damn loveable IMO. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

The other day my hubby was telling me about this thing he read about the Polish judge that was on WI and how everyone in Poland reckons he disgraced the country and they don't want him to work in TV ever again. Apparently there was some comment from Dicko where he said that he'd gotten calls from people saying that they thought the Polish judge should replace Horny Holden for Aus Idol 2. I say we start a petition. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Honestly, if they gave Holden the boot for season 2, I'd be one very happy duckie. I shudder to think what pathetic catchphrases he's gonna try and come up with next time. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2004, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait for the American one [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] more junk from the guy's mouth [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2004, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by PoP NoT SoDa:
<STRONG>How is it going to work. An hour for the 11 idols, and an hour for Guy? You know, like the the 11 idols are his supporting act thingy.</STRONG>
I think I read somewhere that one hour is for group songs/duos..things like that, and the other hour is for solos. (All of the idols will have a solo or 2)

It's the Australian Idol tour, not the Guy tour. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2004, 10:04 PM
Supreme Fan

I forgot to mention before...

for those interested there is a request in the Request thread, for a Guy Sebastian Board... so go log your votes here

When your dreams turn to dust....vacuum!
Old 01-09-2004, 12:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Jen thanks a bunch for the url!!!!. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You're awesome!. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2004, 12:28 AM
Elite Fan

I think all of the idols are singing 2 songs each - the girls are doing 1 ballad and 1 of something else...I forget [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Dunno about the guys tho [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2004, 06:23 AM
Addicted Fan

I saw Paulini at my local shopping centre [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. She was in Coles groccery shopping with her mum. We were going to go say hi but we got too embarrassed [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

And I agree with everyone that said James is cuter. He's just freakin hilarious. My cousin met Andrew G once, he said that he was a little stuck up, like he knew he was spunky [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].
Old 01-09-2004, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Speaking of Idol sightings..I saw Rebekah at the shops too! On xmas eve. She was with her boys. No one really took any notice of her. I saw her from about 5 feet away and then walked like RIGHT by her. Am glad I didn't turn all embarrassingly fangirly.. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Whenever I've been to fox studios and seen Andrew & James, Andrew is always the one with a zillion teenage girls hanging off him. (While James is just sitting there) When I went to see Delta there this girl was gushing for about 2 hours about how he said she had a nice arse. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2004, 08:10 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Lotsa ppl having Idol sightings [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I like both Andrew G and James [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] They're both cute and funny together [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] hee..
Old 01-09-2004, 09:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

The girls from AI 12 are singing a ballad and an uptempo song at the concerts. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I don't know anything about the guys though.