Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-03-2004, 06:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Australian Idol #10 - We miss you Bug Eyes & Poser!

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]The Winner Of 2003 is....GUY Sebastian [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] A Star Is Born [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Offical Site
Old Thread

Just thought I'd start a new thread since the old one hit 10 pages - Hope that's okay! (And sorry for the lame arse title! Any change would be lovely!) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I saw Shannon's film clip today for 'What About Me' and I have to say it's pretty good. I wasn't sure how Shannon would go in one, I thought he'd look a bit uncomfortable for some reason, but he clipped like a pro! It was nice to see his home town & all the locals, including his brother. And even though it's cheesy at the end when the little boy holds his hand I can't help but go "Awww!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think I lucked out today with Video Hits, it was an Australian Special so I got to see Shannon's, Guy's & the 'Rise Up' clip which I haven't seen before now.

Is anyone going to one of the Australian Idol concerts? I wish I was so I could see Guy, but all the good tickets are sold out & I don't think even the crappy ones would be on sale anymore!

[ 01-03-2004: Message edited CarlyM ]
Neighbours|Official Idol Geek™|Sidekick #194
Old 01-03-2004, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CarlyM:
<STRONG>:Is anyone going to one of the Australian Idol concerts? I wish I was so I could see Guy, but all the good tickets are sold out & I don't think even the crappy ones would be on sale anymore!

[ 01-03-2004: Message edited CarlyM ]</STRONG>
nope, there was no way i was gonna pay $86 for a ticket [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-03-2004, 06:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Holy cow! They were that much?! I think I'll save my pennies then for Guy's solo concert, LOL! (Even though they'll probably be pricey too, but well worth it for a 'fro fan!).
Old 01-03-2004, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>I think I'll save my pennies then for Guy's solo concert, LOL! (Even though they'll probably be pricey too, but well worth it for a 'fro fan!).</STRONG>
Big fat ditto. I'd much rather go to that! Shannon said he was going to try and tour after the ausidol tour/his album release etc, so here's hoping Guy decides to set up a national tour. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks for the new thread Carly!

You know, watching WI made me miss AusIdol.. I wanted to see some familiar faces rather than all those Widols. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I had a dream about Bug Eyes the other day! Someone said something mean to him and I go 'awwwww, poor bug eyes' so he stood up, came over and gave me a hug [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] and then we danced around the room. ? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-03-2004: Message edited *Evie ]
Old 01-03-2004, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quote:
Is anyone going to one of the Australian Idol concerts? I wish I was so I could see Guy, but all the good tickets are sold out & I don't think even the crappy ones would be on sale anymore!

I want too, but there are only bad seats left and they are the same price as front row seats so no way [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] @ Evie's dream

re title: I miss them on AI, but I watch them a lot on channel V coz they're on for like 3 hours every day [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-03-2004, 11:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Dana!

Evie, your dream sounds funny! Was Bug Eyes a good dancer?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And I love the new avie, he *is* freakin' adorable!
Old 01-04-2004, 12:44 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm not going to the AuI concert, but I have a few friends who are going, one of whom has front row centre tickets. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I specifically asked them to get me autographs if they could and also to be very snap-happy. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 01-04-2004, 12:48 AM
Elite Fan

Does anyone know if they're going to be broadcasting the concert on ChannelV? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Coz it sounds like that's what G & J are saying but I dunno [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2004, 01:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ooh, that sounds good Kylie! I hope it's true! I may have to bribe someone tape it for me with some cookies or shiny coins, because I don't have pay TV [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Front row centre seats?! Colour me jealous.
Old 01-04-2004, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
thanks for the new thread [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] @ the title!

Yep I saw Shannons clip on Saturday too! Go Shannon [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I can't wait for his single to be released on January 26th! Shame it is a public holiday so no shops will be open to buy it!
Old 01-04-2004, 09:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

*sigh* American Idol 3 won't be the same as Aus Idol. I mean, even though we get to see the people right from the start, as we're all the way over here it still won't be the same. (well that could completely turn around). I reckon that we may compare them to our own Idols. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. But you know, it is an Idol show and I guess it's something to hold our attention. LOL. The thing I will miss the most are the hosts *looks at the title of thread* We miss you! Their host - Ryan Seacrest(sp???) seems totally OTT. If you saw the World Idol Results Show you'll know what I mean.

Do you think that we're going to have an Aus Idol Juniors? LMAO as they have done for the US. I'd find that pretty amusing, it'd be almost like one of those Beauty Pagents. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

Hehe Tina, I hope that your friends take plenty of pictures too. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. Specifically aimed at someone if you know who I mean. LOL.
Old 01-04-2004, 11:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Divine Spark:
<STRONG>The thing I will miss the most are the hosts *looks at the title of thread* We miss you! Their host - Ryan Seacrest(sp???) seems totally OTT. If you saw the World Idol Results Show you'll know what I mean.</STRONG>
I know *exactly* what you mean, Linda! When I saw him on World Idol it was like he was announcing something at the Oscar's! I was like, "Just get on with it buddy!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2004, 02:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

I remember when AuI started and a lot of people didnt like, or see the point of Andrew and James, so im just going to see how it goes once it starts, before i really judge him.
Old 01-05-2004, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>Was Bug Eyes a good dancer?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And I love the new avie, he *is* freakin' adorable!</STRONG>
Of course.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Aw thank you! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I saw the first season of AmerI and Ryan IS annoying.

He's just like Andrew in the limelighthogging aspect. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] In one ep he looked drunk. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
The other host was better as he was kind of sarcastic and just the opposite of Ryan but he didn't come back for the 2nd season (and obviously won't be there for the 3rd season.) It's kind of odd to see that as I read somewhere that each country who has Idol is supposed to have 2 hosts. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2004, 09:54 AM
Extreme Fan

I was wandering if anyone was going... I don't have the money so looks like the concert is out for me...

My nephew is so cute though, he's twelve, he'll be 13 in March and his hair is curly... he's trying to grow a 'fro like GUy... He's coming along though... Its funny though. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Michael: "She just said... Vaughn it's bigger than I thought." (1.22 Commentary)