Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-02-2003, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

American Idol 3 - They're baaaack

I can't wait for the new season to start! It will premeire in January, but I'm not really sure on what day. All 3 judges will be back, but will Ryan? I haven't heard anything about him yet...Can't wait! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 12-02-2003, 05:18 PM
Addicted Fan

This is whats posted on the FOX site:

Quote:
AMERICAN IDOL RETURNS FOR AN EXCITING NEW SEASON ON JANUARY 20 & 21 ON FOX
New Season, New Contestants, New Auditions, Same Judges!

America's favorite judges, Paula Abdul, Simon Cowell and Randy Jackson return to lend their professional expertise, personal comments and often unwanted criticism to this season's new crop of aspiring singers. Which auditioners will impress them and which will torture them?

Find out on a special two-hour episode Tuesday, January 20 (8:00PM ET/PT) and a special one-hour episode Wednesday, January 21 (8:00PM ET/PT).
Old 12-02-2003, 09:07 PM
Total Fan

I can't wait!! AHH!! Freakin' out here.. January is going to be soon though.. after Christmas comes, it'll come sooner than we know it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Yay, thanks for that information, I can't wait. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] January 20th isn't too far away, they're already showing previews and everything. I love the auditions, those are the best episodes of the whole season. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2003, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

can't wait to see the auditions...those crack me up...hopefully we'll have more talented folks that make the top ten this time around...
Old 12-08-2003, 10:14 AM
Absolute Fan

finally us aussies can finally watch it, cause there going to be televising it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
‎''The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!''
Old 12-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Awesome... [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I saw another preview today. They really should stop airing them so early. Gets me all excited. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2003, 08:28 PM
Loyal Fan

hope they air it here in singapore tho..we didnt get the first AI, hope we get this 3rd one.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~amelia
Old 12-10-2003, 10:29 PM
Absolute Fan

That preview tonight during the Billboard Awards got me all excited. It aired at least once already, but I missed most of it at the end of That '70s Show last night because the phone rang.

New schedule: AI3 premieres with a one-hour episode on Monday, January 19th and airs again on the 20th and 21st. I think all three episodes start at 8:00 EST, but I'm not positive. I know Tuesday's episode does.

I read about a great joke audition someone at TWoP gave, and if it doesn't make the final cut, I'll cry.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 12-11-2003, 01:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

They're also saying that they're bringing over Pete Waterman from Pop Idol as a fourth judge. He should sign on soon.
Old 12-11-2003, 04:14 PM
Absolute Fan

I'd read about that. Should be fun. As long as it eliminates the idiotic guest judges, I'm all for it.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 12-11-2003, 07:41 PM
Jay
Master Fan

i don't think Ryan will be back considering he has his own tw talk show coming out soon..i believe. so i guess his hands are full.
Old 12-11-2003, 08:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

The only reason they did the guest judges last season was because Angie Martinez quit as the fourth judge after two tapings.

I'm pretty sure that Ryan is coming back. I remember seeing some things when they did the Idol 3 city auditions and Ryan was involved with those.
Old 12-11-2003, 10:17 PM
Total Fan

Yeah.. Ryan is in the commercials and stuff so I'm almost sure he's coming back.
Old 12-11-2003, 10:21 PM
Absolute Fan

I actually wanted to see those few auditions from last year with Angie Martinez, if only for the reason that I can't imagine anyone being less constructive than Paula Abdul.

Did anyone hear the rumor that they were looking to bring on Jessica Simpson as a judge? It was going around during the summer, and while I didn't believe it, the idea still scared the heck out of me.

Ryan will definitely be back, at least this season. And in addition to AI and his talk show, it was just announced he's taking over Kasey Casem's (?) Top 40 countdown. Go Ryan!