Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-20-2004, 11:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Jen - all there is to say is [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I have to say it was rather funny to have my friend call me right after Alan's audition claiming dibs on him. I cracked up and Jen's comment on the concrete wall made me remember how I told her that she'd have to take down some very possessive ladies ::cough::manda::cough:: [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] j\k

Jaxie You know I try [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] By the way I seriously didn't know he hated that picture. ::cough::not that it would have stopped me::cough:: [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] He's got pretty abs [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] ::runs and hides in shame:: I can't believe I just said that.

~DS
There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to fly.

- Patrick Overton
Old 01-20-2004, 11:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Destiny_Sucks:
<STRONG>Jen - all there is to say is [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I have to say it was rather funny to have my friend call me right after Alan's audition claiming dibs on him. I cracked up and Jen's comment on the concrete wall made me remember how I told her that she'd have to take down some very possessive ladies ::cough::manda::cough:: [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] j\k

Jaxie You know I try [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] By the way I seriously didn't know he hated that picture. ::cough::not that it would have stopped me::cough:: [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] He's got pretty abs [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] ::runs and hides in shame:: I can't believe I just said that.

~DS</STRONG>
I can believe you did [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Carrie. Well you're just speaking the truth heh.

I was watching it again and I love the beginning where they zoomed in on his face. Really showed how the vasaline paid off right ladies? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Im searching to see if i can find anything else on the internet about tonights ep mentioning.
Old 01-21-2004, 12:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Liz Evans:
<STRONG>I was watching it again and I love the beginning where they zoomed in on his face. Really showed how the vasaline paid off right ladies?
</STRONG>
::giggles:: I'd totally forgotten Jen! Gotta love Harmony's comments on "Vaseline Boy" [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] One of my randomness observations, he looked taller. [img]smilies/bubble.gif[/img]

~DS
p.s. Night Jax [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

- Patrick Overton
Old 01-21-2004, 12:43 AM
Master Fan

Bryana, that's cool you know Alan! I loved the little bit of what I heard. He's very good looking and I can't wait to see him go far on AI [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Make Love, Not War
Stefanie
Old 01-21-2004, 02:20 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Stefanie

Im bored so I just thought I would post some comments and stuff I have been getting from a few other AI message boards..

This part of an Atlanta Recap comes from a poster named lobeck from a reality tv forum with a AI board..

After hearing from Laketa Booker (who sings a song I do not recognize but does an excellent job and makes it to the next round), it is time to hear from Alan Ritchson. This guy could be this season's token "hottie", and, as soon as he walks into the audition room, Paula practically goes [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] in her seat. In fact, Simon and Randy get up from the judges' table and let Alan sing only to Paula. He sings "You Are The Sunshine Of My Life", and when he is done, Paula hugs him and refuses to let go. Randy and Simon try to pry the two apart, and Alan jokingly says that they are "just jealous" of him. Simon looks at Paula and asks her what her vote is, and she says, "Are you kidding?" Good Lord, Paula…why don't you two just get a room? Anyway, I think it is understood that Alan is on his way to Hollywood. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Dont know what to make of that recap.. hmmph. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

ANND Guess what i found at idolfan.org???

Well lets just say, this dance goes out to Jaxie... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] Jen

Ok.. seriously going to bed now.

Night all [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited Liz Evans ]
Old 01-21-2004, 09:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Jen - [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

It's comforting to know that he is an all around camera goof, not just for us. I think it makes him more endearing [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Well I must scamper off to school [img]smilies/abduct.gif[/img]
~DS

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited Destiny_Sucks ]

- Patrick Overton
Old 01-21-2004, 01:56 PM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

I don't think this guy chose a song that would show his voice perfectly BUT! I'm SURE he can sing so I'm looking forward to hearing him sing some more. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Well anyway hes a cutie! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 02:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Liz Evans:
<STRONG>

Well lets just say, this dance goes out to Jaxie... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] Jen

</STRONG>
Um, thanks Jen. Really, you shouldn't have. No really. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Next time I talk to him I am giving him absolute H*LL for that. Out of all the positions, they decided to cap that one. [img]smilies/argue.gif[/img]

P.S. There was a certain reason he never told me about the 'dance'. He knew for a fact that I wasn't going to like it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited Jaxie ]
Old 01-21-2004, 02:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by i heart giles:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I don't think this guy chose a song that would show his voice perfectly BUT! I'm SURE he can sing so I'm looking forward to hearing him sing some more. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Yeah, I definitely see what you're saying and I can agree with you on that. I have heard him sing literally a 1,000 songs. I know that last nights song certainly didn't do him justice. Just glad to see that you all are still willing to give him the chance in Hollywood to show you all that he really can. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 08:15 PM
Total Fan

Oh, of course. Even if he didn't showcase his voice well, you could still tell he's a decent singer. so hearing more from him will more than likely be a delight. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 08:51 AM
New Fan

Well, I guess I'm the first guy on the post! I agree with all the ladies. Alan is stunning! Heck, he might even make some of the straight boys think again!

[ 01-23-2004: Message edited Don Rull ]
Old 01-23-2004, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

I cannot wait to see him sing something else. I'm with Randy about the runs. Although I don't like anyone running their songs. Just sing it clear and crisp and I'll love it (oh, yeah, and in tune helps)

I couldn't believe it when he walked into the audition room - he's friggin' huge and [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 01:54 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by brasha:
<STRONG>Just sing it clear and crisp and I'll love it (oh, yeah, and in tune helps)</STRONG>
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Same here... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Rull:
<STRONG>Well, I guess I'm the first guy on the post! I agree with all the ladies. Alan is stunning! Heck, he might even make some of the straight boys think again!

[ 01-23-2004: Message edited Don Rull ]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Oh man...*shakes head*

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 01-23-2004, 05:56 PM
Addicted Fan

*runs through tackling all her ole pals as she does*

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Oh how hot he is!

[img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

[ 01-23-2004: Message edited Time Cannot Erase ]