Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-20-2010, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

9.32 Top 7 Performances

Tonight your Top 7 will sing on stage for your vote in the race to become your next American Idol

Tonight's theme: Inspirational Songs
Visit DCook & AI
Old 04-20-2010, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Gag me, not that theme again
I hope Aaron tanks, 'cause though he's harmless and all, he's most definitely the least talented there.
David Boreanaz & Emily Deschanel

Old 04-20-2010, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

For the song choice Aaron made this week, I'm sure Aaron is going home
TK
Old 04-20-2010, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

Seriously.. I can't handle the Lee overpraise anymore. Nothing has ever annoyed me on AI like this.
I don't dislike the guy or hate him or anything, but the judges comments are so OTT it makes me question their sanity.
So not remembering that performance tomorrow. And he's off picth. ffs. someone tell him that, instead of calling it brilliant, which it wasn't.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:DoDs:. (View Post)
For the song choice Aaron made this week, I'm sure Aaron is going home
I hope so
Old 04-20-2010, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

Casey:
He did good, but he really needs to do something diferent... Step up Casey!

Lee:
Started out of tune, but found himself, thank God! Was able to connect with the song... It's probably the second performance from him I liked... But still not a fan!

Tim:
Love the song he sang! It wasn't great, but I hope he continues...

Aaron:
missed him, they were showing last weeks show on tv here in Brazil and I tought I'd rather watch Tim singing again

Siobhan:
Missed most of her performance, cause my stream decided not to work... I only got the last 30 seconds and it was screamed as always, but this time I forgive cause the song is like that...

Michael:
Well, the stream decided to really die, and cause me panic cause I tought I was going to miss Crystal

Crystal:
THANK GOD!!!! The stream decided to go back to work right at the moment she started singing! Mad emotions those minutes when I didn't know if it would work or not BEST OF THE NIGHT BY FARRRRRRRRR! She is in a whole other level!!!!
TK
Old 04-20-2010, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

I only really saw till Aaron. lol
Tim was ok, not as good as last week. Great song choice, but he seemed a bit off.
Aaron wasn't bad actually. I expected full on lame Karaoke, but he had great vocals, especially by the end.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:24 PM
MST Manager

The 2nd half of Aaron's performance was definitely much better.

Lee was AMAZING.

But Crystal kicked some serious ass. OMG! I was pissed that she started crying at the end because I really wanted her to finish, LOL. But she was absolutely phenomenal. I love that she didn't have any instrument at all.

Casey is like old faithful. He does good every week. I still really like him. I wasn't excited, though.

For some reason, I thought that Siobhan looked really pretty tonight and I was kinda feeling the dress w/ the weird butterflies. The song and her performance? Not so much. And I swear, she talks so freaking slow. I am like, spit it out, dammit.

ETA:
I am totally at eh regarding Mike and Tim's performances this week.

Last edited by NikNak; 04-21-2010 at 12:19 PM
Old 04-21-2010, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

Wow so little comments I wonder why, this is the best season yet after all.

Old 04-21-2010, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^Thats been on my mind lately, this time last year this board was getting craaaazy post counts and everyone around FF had AI icons, ... this year I havent seen one

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 04-21-2010, 09:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
^Thats been on my mind lately, this time last year this board was getting craaaazy post counts and everyone around FF had AI icons, ... this year I havent seen one
This season just isn't exciting. I kinda wonder how the tour will do. I just don't know if these contestants can move many people out of their houses to the venues.
They're so just Ok and forgettable.
Anyway, I think Tim is probably going this week.

I finally saw Crystal's performance It was really awesome. I like how she got emotional.

Can't wait for IGB tonight
Old 04-21-2010, 09:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Casey:
I am getting bored of Casey, he sounds the same each week. I see what the judges are saying, he needs to step it up. This was a weak performance and I am getting tired of him. He needs to connect with the audience more and show more emotion.

Lee:
I like Lee, but I think the judges are overhyping his performance. Wasnt crazy about the song, I dont see anything emotional about singing LA LA LA all the time.

Tim:
I liked the song and I think he did okay- if I had to compare to his first few performances- he did wayy better. But he probably won't be sticking around for long.

Aaron:
I hate the song he chose and he is becoming really annoying fast. I don't think he owned the song, it appeared he struggled.

Siobhan:
I don't know why people are complaining about her 'scream' when most of the other contestants sound and screech in their own way every week. Even though I didn't like the song she chose she made it her own. And vocally she was awesome. Kara annoys me with "you still don't know yourself" Most teens dont know there selves but one thing I know is she can sing anything so shut** Kara!

Michael:
Why oh why did the Judges save him. I think this song choice proofed he needs to go home. Did not suit him whatsoever and I can't stand his tight tee's and tiny guitar no more.

Crystal: I don't know why everyone is in love with Crystal, yes she can sing but she sounds the same to me each week. I thought the performance was okay but it didn't wow me. And than she had to "cry" at the end, oh god - I was more moved by Siobhans speech than Crystals "tears".

Overall I wasn't wowed by anyones performance this week. I think bottom three will be Tim, Aaron and Mike.

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
Old 04-21-2010, 12:15 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by |so alive| (View Post)
I wonder why, this is the best season yet after all.

Who was drinking what when he/she said that? The judges don't count because they say that BS every season.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Holy smokes. I haven't been in the AI forum almost at all, but I just felt the urge to show my love for Crystal somewhere.

I've loved pretty much everything she's done so far, but I'm a sucker for the guys, so I haven't been a devoted fan of hers... until now. In my eyes (or ears, rather), what she did last night was perfection. The accapella beginning was absolutely beautiful, and I loved hearing her sing her heart out from there on.

As for the crying, I give biiiig thumbs up. What can I say, I love to cry, and if someone is able to bring me to tears just by singing a song I've never heard before, then I'm all for it. Her reaction was so hearfelt, and I don't get how anyone can be turned off by it.

That performance was honestly the most beautiful thing I'ver seen on Idol stage, or on most stages, for that matter.

Lee was good, too.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken|smile (View Post)
I really can't blame anyone but TPTB... this season SUCKS. I'm a mod and I don't mind saying it. They ruined everything, allowed good talent out and let the sorts of Tim, Aaron, Paige, Lacey and Katie make it to the top 12. Not to mention the fact that the people they chose on first place were just not that interesting or talented.
Quote:
Who was drinking what when he/she said that? The judges don't count because they say that BS every season.
Right and this season is no different Randy said it.