Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-30-2008, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

7-36: "Top 5 Results" 04.30.2008 Discussion

The Top 5 had fun with the Neil Diamond songbook. Find out who leaves tonight at 9/8c!

Last edited by Musidora; 04-30-2008 at 09:08 PM
Old 04-30-2008, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Poor Brooke

It without question should have been Jason (who should have gone last week..or before).

Cannot believe he is in the top 4. I really don't like Syesha but I definitely want her in the top 3 over Jason.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't believe she's gone

And I honestly don't care if Syesha has a good voice, she's NOTHING NEW. I'm so tired of the same kind of generic performances she delivers every week, it's frustrating that she got to stay over Brooke. Brooke has such a beautiful voice, and just because she doesn't yell every single word and note that doesn't mean she isn't just as good as the others. This is such a letdown, I loved Brooke.

I'm okay with Jason staying because I like his voice, even though he really doesn't seem to mind if he gets to stay or not
Old 04-30-2008, 08:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Uhh I wanted Syesha to go first.

I'm kinda in a dilemma. I want Syesha out because i feel she should have been gone since the time MJo got eliminated. And it's gonna be soo weird seeing her in the Top 3 after she stayed over him. Ahh i now i probably sound bitter, but oh well. lol

And Jason!! IMO he gave all he had to give, his performances are sleep-inducing. I feel he's just there because the young girls who think he's hot.

I kinda wanted them to go before Brooke, but i dont like Brooke either. She kinda was the lesser of the 3 evils for me. Oh well, that's that.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure i am in the minority, but I am so glad that Jason is safe for another week. I was very surprised that he was called first during the results. I didn't have to stress for the entire hour.

I think that Jason is just a mellow guy. He does seem happy to be there, and he is always smiling. I just don't see him getting all upset (like Brooke) about the possibility of leaving. He's laid-back, and i don't see what's wrong with that.

I thought Syesha was going to be the one to leave, but I am content with Brooke being the one to go.

Did David A. really think he was in danger of being eliminated? He looked terrified right before Ryan told him he was safe.

Can't wait for next week!
Old 04-30-2008, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Jason should be the next, but I don't care anymore! After Michael, Carly and Brooke beeing eliminated, I don't care for this season anymore... I'll only warch the finale now, to see them again! It's really unfair that Jason is there with such weak performances...
TK
Old 04-30-2008, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycait714 (View Post)
I just don't see him getting all upset (like Brooke) about the possibility of leaving. He's laid-back, and i don't see what's wrong with that.
Me neither. Plus, I love that he looks high pretty much all the time <3
Old 04-30-2008, 08:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Jason should have went home tonight! Actually he should have been gone weeks ago.
At this point i don't even care anymore because all i wanted was a david and david finally and that looks like it will happen.
What i will never understand is how Jason and Brooke stayed on the show longer than Carly and Michael Johns! Ridiculous!
Old 04-30-2008, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Brooke has a big fanbase, that's why she stayed! Carly didn't and people think that Michael was safe, so they didn't vote... Brooke is original and have a really sweet voice! I'll miss her! Jason can GTFO and Syesha next... The show had everything to be great this season and now it's just whatever...
TK
Old 04-30-2008, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

I'm sad that Brooke is gone , but not surprised

I am glad she ended on such a high note. Her last song was to die for
Old 04-30-2008, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They're airing last week's episode here now and oh my God, just looking at Brooke breaks my heart. I miss her already
Old 04-30-2008, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting this, Ana! I couldn't make it tonight.

So sad for Brooke. She had a great second performance yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycait714 (View Post)
I'm sure i am in the minority, but I am so glad that Jason is safe for another week. I was very surprised that he was called first during the results. I didn't have to stress for the entire hour.
Haha. I'm glad he's safe as well, I have a soft spot with guys with velvety voices.
Old 04-30-2008, 11:08 PM
Elite Fan

Poor Brooke

I cant believe it's final four already...this season is going really fast for me

anyone else?
Old 04-30-2008, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No problem, Nikki

I feel the same, Shay. It feels like it was yesterday when I was pouting over Danny's elimination XD~*
Old 04-30-2008, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm okay with Brooke leaving because she had some very weak performances, but I still think Syesha should've left forever ago.

And I like Jason, so I'm glad he's safe!

David Cook ftw <3