Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-13-2014, 10:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Will & Abigail #6 ~ How many nights did you spend in Abigail Hobbs' hospital room?

Credit: Cannibal_Princess♔

Welcome to the 6th
Will Graham & Abigail Hobbs
Appreciation Thread!

● ● ●
Shippers/Supporters
01. skje
02. lisagslack
03. helps
04. Chastainღ
05. baelfire24
06. Cannibal_Princess♔
07. only dreaming
08. murphyboy11
09. Ladyfuschia
10. ElizaSparrow
11. Kendra Luehr
12. Comfortably Numb
13. Cuckoo
14. Maggie Greene
Future Thread Titles

-She is the one good thing in his life.
-You have nothing to apologize for.
-I remember you.
-Did you fish or did you hunt, Abigail?
-Abigail Hobbs is a success for you.
-What the hell is going on between Will Graham and Abigail Hobbs?

● ● ●

Why we like them

She is important to him.
He saved her life.
He slept in her hospital room while she was in a coma.
They both have nightmares and want to forget them.
Will likes to fish, and he was going to teach Abigail how to fish.
He would do anything for her.
She is the one good thing in his life.
They have a strong connection -- because they both suffered the same trauma, Will believes Abigail is the only one who can understand him.
He wants her to be happy and taken care of.
He is the fisherman, and she is the lure.

● ● ●
Quotes

Credit
Extras
For all your Abigail/Will needs
  • Fan videos

Take my hand by Kendra Luehr
    Think Twice Before You Touch My Girl by CordelunaSol

• Soundtracks

Will/Abigail Fan Mix: To Your Grave I Spoke by Kendra Luehr
    i. broken iris, a new hope (Gust of freezing cold air, whispers to me that you are gone); ii. natalie walker, circles (He wipes the sweat from her face as she moans in pain | A tiny & helpless life comes as if to say…); iii. lana del rey, born to die (Choose your last words, this is the last time | ‘Cause you & I, we were born to die); iv. gregory & the hawk, frebeight (Our sore sides stay | In our souls some days); v. jimmy eat world, hear you me (May angels lead you in | Hear you me, my friends | On sleepless roads the sleepless go); vi. yellowcard, view from heaven (And I’m sure the view from heaven beats the hell out of mine here); vii. red, already over (You’re all I’m reaching for); viii. broken iris, beautiful girl (Beautiful girl, on top of the world | Don’t fall down, because an angel should never touch ground); ix. lifehouse, blind ( I loved you more than you’ll ever know | A part of me died when I let you go); x. breaking benjamin, without you (ACOUSTIC) (I wanted to forgive, I’m trying to forget | Don’t leave me here again | I am with you forever, the end); xi. muse, our time is running out (You will be the death of me); xii. lana del rey, gods & monsters (You got that medicine I need | Dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart please).

Poison Recipe - an Abigail/Will fanmix - {listen here}
    I. Dead Sea - The Lumineers - your father died and you decided to live; II. Not Your Fault - AWOLNATION - maybe im a little confused; III. Make This Leap - The Hunts - call me out from the dark cause im broken inside; IV. Snails - The Format - should we move to the uk cause life here in the states has escaped; V. Feel Again - One Republic - i reached out trying to love but i feel nothing; VI. White Blank Page - Mumford and Sons - you desired my attention but denied my affections; VII. Always Gold - Radical Face - but you can blame me when theres no one left to blame; VIII. I and Love and You - The Avett Brothers - that woman shes got eyes that shine like a pair of stolen polished dimes; IX. Animal - Miike Snow -then i stopped dreaming now im supposed to fill it up with something; X. That’s What I’m Here For - Jason Castro - help put back the pieces that you finally found; XI. The Scientist - Coldplay - tell me you love me come back and haunt me; XII. Better Than Love - Griffin House - save me from myself; XIII. King and Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men - but these problems aside i think i taught you well; XIV. Jolene - Ray LaMontagne - been so long since I've seen your face

Alice Marie - The lure. - {listen here}
    Lyrics:
    I heard the Fisherman last night, he was out in the dark again. I didn’t think he would make it. I didn’t think he would make it. I saw the Fisherman inside, bleeding, holding his hooks tight. I thought he was a danger. I thought he was a danger. Do you hold a gun or do you hold a string? Tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe."Neither do you; It’s a drop dead sting. You said I was a Fisherman that time, that my actions were wrong, just mine. I didn’t think I would make it. I didn’t think I would make it. I said I was a Fisherman’s bait; It was me or them in my home state, but I knew I was a danger. I knew I was a danger. I left you, I left you, I left you but this man
    he held my windpipe in the palm of his hand. Do you hold the gun or do you hold the string? You can tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe." It’s a drop dead sting.

Blinding: an Abigail Hobbs/Will Graham fanmix. - {listen here}
    - Intro (Instrumental); Part # 1 Abigail: Missed me The Dresden Dolls - Lovesong Alina Orlova - Penetrate Brisa Roche - Killing Moon Nouelle Vogue - Blinding Florence + the Machine; Part # 2 Will: - Blond and Golden Johns Larkin Grimm - On a neck, on a spit Grizzly Bear - Only you Portishead - Flaws(Acoustic) Bastille - Abigail Bored Man Overboard

blood ran /// a will/abigail mix /// listen
    01. radical face - wrapped in piano strings
    02. widowspeak - harsh realm
    03. glasser - mirrorage
    04. emily haines & the soft skeleton - doctor blind
    05. daughter - smoke
    06. grizzly bear - knife
    07. sunset rubdown - the empty threats of little lord
    08. sóley - i’ll drown

With ethereal lids apart | a will graham and abigail hobbs fanmix {LISTEN}

• Fanfiction

Anthesis by Kendra Luehr
    Folie à Deux by Kendra Luehr
    Aftermath by Kendra Luehr
    Luring the Fisherman by GoldenJezebel
    Madness Loves Company by GoldenJezebel
    The Way We Sleep by halfhardtorock
    Will Graham/Abigail Hobbs - Works | Archive of Our Own
    Scent by black_lodge
    How It Always Starts by 10millionpeople
    Gratitude by GoldenJezebel
    A Conjugal Visit by GoldenJezebel
    This Is Pouring Rain by 10millionpeople
    Sing to the Mountain Winds by lechatnoir

• Artworks

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit
Past Threads

[1][2][3][4][5]

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram

Last edited by Persephone; 04-13-2014 at 12:02 PM
Old 01-13-2014, 10:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: Haha, no problem! Can't wait to see those gifs after I come home from work! Btw, Idk if my message went through... :/ I kept trying to send one yesterday, but nothing was happening... My connection was SO bad. -.- So if you never got something, I DID try to reply to you. :|

Since we're on the page where you can see Abigail talking to Freddie about Will, you should look at her face without sound. I think you're right that she seems sad...I want to hug her there. :X She looks pretty crushed.

Val: Oh gosh, that's true...Will's like a black widow for young girls, cuz whoever he touches seems to die. x_X I don't mean literally touch, but he held Georgia's hand, too, so... xD I'd obviously love for Abby to come back so their friendship could be developed/actually come to fruition, but since nothing I ever want happens, I'll just have to rely on fanfiction. -.-

Idk how young Margot's supposed to be here. I don't think she was super young in Hannibal, was she? Cuz I think she'd be in her mid-20's, at the very least. Could be wrong though, since it's been a while since I read that book. I guess I'm not thinking the other way around since she was clearly a lesbian, but who even knows with Bryan? lol

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 01-13-2014 at 10:37 AM
Old 01-13-2014, 10:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: Thanks for the new thread .

I was making some gifs but my PS is a piece of s#it so...replying to your post...

I love that Bryan actually gave the "Hobbs" girl a face and a relationship with Will but still, i don´t like that she may be dead. But you already know, i believe it only once S2 starts . Anyway, if Will was in the hospital and Abigail ahd a new identity...she could visit him without anyone knowing. What makes me happy is the fact that they will have scenes *almost wrote another thing* but i would prefer if Abigail was alive, even if that meant they would be away from each others.

Let´s say that i don´t watch just for the show .

On a side note...do you think that Margot and Freddie will have something?

Wallpaper:

I saw your PM but i still have to reply ^^

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 01-13-2014, 10:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: You're welcome! ^^ I edited my post after you replied, so I'll just repeat what I said:

Since we're on the page where you can see Abigail talking to Freddie about Will, you should look at her face without sound. I think you're right that she seems sad...I want to hug her there. :X She looks pretty crushed that he can't look at her without seeing her dad.

Idk if my message went through... :/ I kept trying to send one yesterday, but nothing was happening... My connection was SO bad. -.- So if you never got something, I DID try to reply to you. :|

Aww. :S I still have yet to try making gifs on Photoshop...I feel like I'd get really frustrated, so I keep putting it off. lol

I feel the same way. I think it's tragic that Bryan would just kill her off, especially since she had a lot going for her character. She was one of the few females they'd bothered delving into, and even then she wasn't explored enough, IMO, so it'll really suck if we don't get anymore scenes with her alive. :/

Aww, I'd love to see her visit him in the hospital with a different alias. It'd be kind of a cool parallel to Jack's quote at Will in S1 if Hannibal asked her, "How many nights have you spent in Will Graham's hospital room?" xP Of course, that would obviously be in the future (maybe even S3?) since I'm not sure when Will's going to be hospitalized. It's possible that he won't be injured at all until Dolarhyde comes along. Like, maybe they're going to forego the whole Hannibal attack.

So it's confirmed that we'll have Will/Abigail scenes? Or are you just assuming like I am? xP 'Cause I'd love some confirmation!

The thought's crossed my mind of Margot/Freddie, but I kind of doubt it since they both have separate love interests. I don't remember the name of Margot's lover.

Very pretty wallpaper! I love the purples and the textures. Which show or movie of Kacey's is that from? Is it Brothers & Sisters? I can't really tell. And what font name is that? I like it.

Anyway, I have to go to work in 10 mins, so I might as well wrap this up. I'll ttyl!

Stalk me:
Old 01-13-2014, 11:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: I don´t know if it´s just me or you think the same but...while Will was feeling like Hobbs sometimes, Abigail felt Will could understand her. Abigail wasn´t a killer, she was a survivor not only because she survived her father´s attack but because she was fighting for a life even before...it was the other girls or her. That said, i think Abigail thought Will was the only one that could understand her, especially since he saw the horror that Hobbs was putting her through. Hobbs marked Will´s life like he had mark hers. That connection that the guy from 1x02 talked about, was already there. So, Abigail was hurt by the fact that will was pushing himself away from her, that made her bitter which reflected on her behavior towards him. That also explains her reaction in 1x12, the hand holding. She wasn´t scare of him like some fans said before. She was confused because that man that pushed her away, was now pushing her back, to his life and trust.

Sorry for the long explanation .

I´ll try to make them tomorrow because i´m going to be here for a few hours more but to me, gifs take time so, i better leave them for tomorrow.

I don´t think we have confirmation but c´mon! Would Kacey be on the set just for that picture :/?

I think Val posted something about it on Freddie´s thread, the name of her girlfriend .

Thanks . Yes, the screencap is from Brothers & Sisters and the font is named...LainieDaySH . I use it a lot since is so pretty .

Have a good day at work .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 01-13-2014 at 11:22 AM
Old 01-13-2014, 11:50 AM
Elite Fan

Ilda: Freddie's girlfriend is going to be Wendy, like in the book, did you tell Kendra about our little special talks with Ana in Mads thread?
Kendra: Thanks for the new thread "Will's like a
black widow for young girls" but it's Hannibal's fault! XD
Well, this is going to be Margot's earlier days (Bryan said that she is going to be a little different) we don't know her age in the book but she seemed young so she is going to be younger in the show, I said "maybe the other way around" because Will is already fixed on Alana, and maybe this Margot being so young doesn't know she likes girls yet, or she isn't sure about her sexual orientation, and she finds herself attracted to Will (??) but then she realises that she likes and wants to be with girls (just a headcanon, based on Bryan's tweet saying he'd been worried too if he read that spoiler and didn't know where they are going with it etc) again, maybe I'm just reading too much into that tweet, lol.

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Val: I didn´t told her . But i want to know her reaction XD.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 01-13-2014, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
Val: I didn´t told her . But i want to know her reaction XD.
She is going to be like wtf?? XD poor Kendra well let's tell her then...
Kendra, we (Ilda Ana and I) were talking about Mads and Hugh's dicks and then I was like, we should tell Kendra to see what she says! XD

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
She is going to be like wtf?? XD poor Kendra well let's tell her then...
Kendra, we (Ilda Ana and I) were talking about Mads and Hugh's dicks and then I was like, we should tell Kendra to see what she says! XD
I want to be a fly to see her face XD!

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 01-13-2014, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
I want to be a fly to see her face XD!
Kendra's going to be like
Spoiler:

Old 01-13-2014, 12:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

That image is perfect .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 01-13-2014, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's not true, Kendra. We're very sweet young ladies who would never discuss Mads and Hugh's private parts in a public forum.

Old 01-13-2014, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

that gif omfg, the Grinch has one of the creepiest smiles ever in the Jim Carrey movie it's even creepier lmao.

Old 01-14-2014, 06:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Gifs by danganl on Tumblr. ^^ They were inspired by your Tangled gifs, Ilda! They linked you and everything. ^^

CREDIT

Ilda: Amazingly, I never really thought of it that way before. I mean, Abigail clearly had a love-hate relationship with her father (because even though she killed him, I DO believe she loved him), so that could also explain why Abigail had a love-hate relationship with Will. It's true that Abigail probably felt less ugly around Will whenever she thought he was emulating Hobbs, because Hobbs is the one who taught her to kill in the first place. He was the one to make it seem beautiful (and later Hannibal reinforced that, of course). But with conflicting viewpoints like Hannibal's and her father's vs. Will's "It's one of the ugliest things in the world" remark, I'm sure she wasn't sure what to think. It probably helped to have a smart, intelligent, well-respected man like Hannibal make it seem like murder was ok, but that probably also helped to confuse her since by societal standards, she probably deep-down knew it was wrong. If she didn't, she wouldn't feel guilty about all those girls.

Anyway, I think if Will knew the whole story (that it was either her or those girls), he would've been sympathetic, but Abigail didn't know that since he made it pretty clear that he hated how killing felt. I wonder if things would've been different if Abigail had heard Will say that sometimes he still thought of killing. It's possible that Lecter told her about those sessions, but I kind of doubt it. If you'll notice, Abigail also sounded kind of relieved in 1x12 when she said, "It felt good." It's like she was confirming that Will DID feel the same way as her about killing someone evil.

Abigail didn't know about Stammet, so I have to wonder if she would've viewed Will differently if she had. And since Will isn't a man who likes to toot his own horn/glorify himself, I also highly doubt that she knew he saved her life not once, but twice. It makes me wonder if they would've been friends if she HAD known. And no, never apologize for a long explanation -- I like debates! We haven't had a long explanation since the show, I feel.

Haha I hope not... And I do agree that it wouldn't make sense for Will not to hallucinate her, given how he hallucinated Hobbs so much/Abigail actually means something to him, so I'm hoping so. :/

Thank you for the font! I got it this morning. ^^ And I actually had a really nice day at work for a change, so woo-hoo! Happiness all around!

Val: I was talking about Margot's girlfriend...did I say Freddie by accident? Maybe Ilda misread? xP I was saying I knew Freddie would have Wendy, but I couldn't remember the name of Margot's girlfriend/lover. She wasn't ever really delved into like Wendy, so that's probably why I don't remember her at all.

Haha, I know it's Hannibal's fault, but Will sure seems to be drawn to the problems of "sweet young things." I actually really liked the Will/George dynamic, too (not romantically). It's a shame she had to die, and so horribly. :S

Oh, that's true...never considered the "questioning her sexuality" angle. Either way, if he says not to worry, I won't. Not that I was before, or anything. I actually thought it was funny that everyone was freaking out so much. xD

....What?? xDDD Where??? Definitely not here, 'cause I don't see any dick snapshots lying around. Not that I want to, mind you...just sayin'! xD Omg, I'd just spent yesterday dying with laughter at Shane Dawson since he was on Cleverbot and wrote, "Show me a snapchat pic of your Clevercock," and now I come to this? I'm actually not as prudish as I seem...it just depends on my mood. I think you guys will be disappointed that I'm not feeling prudish this morning. xP

LOLOLOL That's my face on Tumblr, not here.

Ana: LOL!!! Oh, absolutely not! Never! I'm just glad my mom isn't apart of this forum, cuz she'd probably join right in! lol

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 01-14-2014 at 06:55 AM
Old 01-14-2014, 07:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: Thanks for telling me . I saw that a few fans reblog it and they add it on the tags "Oh My God" .

No matter what parents do, we will always love them so, yeah....Abigail loved her father. If Will that from everybody else could understand her, saw her as a killer (at least, on Abigail´s mind), she may have thought that from now on, that´s how people would see her. It breaks my heart to re-watch their scenes because while Abigail felt alone and sad...Will was actually pretecting her and defeding her. Finally they open up their hearts in Releves but once again Hannibal got into their middle :/ Also, Will´s reaction was pretty much a confirmation of her fears...that he saw her as a killer. Not to mention, that he also showed her that he wouldn´t be a part of that, which again explains Abigail´s reaction when Hannibal told her that Will was after her too.

I´m glad you had a good day .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide