12. Comfortably Numb
13. Cuckoo
14. Maggie Greene
Future Thread Titles

-She is the one good thing in his life.
-You have nothing to apologize for.
-I remember you.
-Did you fish or did you hunt, Abigail?
-How many nights did you spend in Abigail Hobbs's hospital room?
-Abigail Hobbs is a success for you.
-What the hell is going on between Will Graham and Abigail Hobbs?

● ● ●

Credit: Cannibal_Princess♔

Why we like them

She is important to him.
He saved her life.
He slept in her hospital room while she was in a coma.
They both have nightmares and want to forget them.
Will likes to fish, and he was going to teach Abigail how to fish.
He would do anything for her.
She is the one good thing in his life.
They have a strong connection -- because they both suffered the same trauma, Will believes Abigail is the only one who can understand him.
He wants her to be happy and taken care of.
He is the fisherman, and she is the lure.

● ● ●
Quotes

Credit
Extras
For all your Abigail/Will needs
  • Fan videos

Take my hand by Kendra Luehr
    Think Twice Before You Touch My Girl by CordelunaSol

• Soundtracks

Will/Abigail Fan Mix: To Your Grave I Spoke by Kendra Luehr
    i. broken iris, a new hope (Gust of freezing cold air, whispers to me that you are gone); ii. natalie walker, circles (He wipes the sweat from her face as she moans in pain | A tiny & helpless life comes as if to say…); iii. lana del rey, born to die (Choose your last words, this is the last time | ‘Cause you & I, we were born to die); iv. gregory & the hawk, frebeight (Our sore sides stay | In our souls some days); v. jimmy eat world, hear you me (May angels lead you in | Hear you me, my friends | On sleepless roads the sleepless go); vi. yellowcard, view from heaven (And I’m sure the view from heaven beats the hell out of mine here); vii. red, already over (You’re all I’m reaching for); viii. broken iris, beautiful girl (Beautiful girl, on top of the world | Don’t fall down, because an angel should never touch ground); ix. lifehouse, blind ( I loved you more than you’ll ever know | A part of me died when I let you go); x. breaking benjamin, without you (ACOUSTIC) (I wanted to forgive, I’m trying to forget | Don’t leave me here again | I am with you forever, the end); xi. muse, our time is running out (You will be the death of me); xii. lana del rey, gods & monsters (You got that medicine I need | Dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart please).

Poison Recipe - an Abigail/Will fanmix - {listen here}
    I. Dead Sea - The Lumineers - your father died and you decided to live; II. Not Your Fault - AWOLNATION - maybe im a little confused; III. Make This Leap - The Hunts - call me out from the dark cause im broken inside; IV. Snails - The Format - should we move to the uk cause life here in the states has escaped; V. Feel Again - One Republic - i reached out trying to love but i feel nothing; VI. White Blank Page - Mumford and Sons - you desired my attention but denied my affections; VII. Always Gold - Radical Face - but you can blame me when theres no one left to blame; VIII. I and Love and You - The Avett Brothers - that woman shes got eyes that shine like a pair of stolen polished dimes; IX. Animal - Miike Snow -then i stopped dreaming now im supposed to fill it up with something; X. That’s What I’m Here For - Jason Castro - help put back the pieces that you finally found; XI. The Scientist - Coldplay - tell me you love me come back and haunt me; XII. Better Than Love - Griffin House - save me from myself; XIII. King and Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men - but these problems aside i think i taught you well; XIV. Jolene - Ray LaMontagne - been so long since I've seen your face

Alice Marie - The lure. - {listen here}
    Lyrics:
    I heard the Fisherman last night, he was out in the dark again. I didn’t think he would make it. I didn’t think he would make it. I saw the Fisherman inside, bleeding, holding his hooks tight. I thought he was a danger. I thought he was a danger. Do you hold a gun or do you hold a string? Tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe."Neither do you; It’s a drop dead sting. You said I was a Fisherman that time, that my actions were wrong, just mine. I didn’t think I would make it. I didn’t think I would make it. I said I was a Fisherman’s bait; It was me or them in my home state, but I knew I was a danger. I knew I was a danger. I left you, I left you, I left you but this man
    he held my windpipe in the palm of his hand. Do you hold the gun or do you hold the string? You can tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe." It’s a drop dead sting.

Blinding: an Abigail Hobbs/Will Graham fanmix. - {listen here}
    - Intro (Instrumental); Part # 1 Abigail: Missed me The Dresden Dolls - Lovesong Alina Orlova - Penetrate Brisa Roche - Killing Moon Nouelle Vogue - Blinding Florence + the Machine; Part # 2 Will: - Blond and Golden Johns Larkin Grimm - On a neck, on a spit Grizzly Bear - Only you Portishead - Flaws(Acoustic) Bastille - Abigail Bored Man Overboard

blood ran /// a will/abigail mix /// listen
    01. radical face - wrapped in piano strings
    02. widowspeak - harsh realm
    03. glasser - mirrorage
    04. emily haines & the soft skeleton - doctor blind
    05. daughter - smoke
    06. grizzly bear - knife
    07. sunset rubdown - the empty threats of little lord
    08. sóley - i’ll drown

With ethereal lids apart | a will graham and abigail hobbs fanmix {LISTEN}

• Fanfiction

Anthesis by Kendra Luehr
    Folie à Deux by Kendra Luehr
    Aftermath by Kendra Luehr
    Luring the Fisherman by GoldenJezebel
    Madness Loves Company by GoldenJezebel
    The Way We Sleep by halfhardtorock
    Will Graham/Abigail Hobbs - Works | Archive of Our Own
    Scent by black_lodge
    How It Always Starts by 10millionpeople
    Gratitude by GoldenJezebel
    A Conjugal Visit by GoldenJezebel
    This Is Pouring Rain by 10millionpeople
    Sing to the Mountain Winds by lechatnoir

• Artworks

Credit: Kendra Luehr

Credit

Credit

Credit
Past Threads

[1][2][3][4]

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram

Last edited by Persephone; 04-13-2014 at 11:49 AM
Old 12-13-2013, 08:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

I feel like this song was MADE for S2!Will, because the lyrics suggest that the guy is being haunted by the girl's memory. The funny thing is, I HAVE this CD, but I didn't know about this song. I tend to get CDs, but then I don't listen to them more than once or twice (I know that sounds dumb), so I was lucky to discover this on YT today. I was all omg, I like this song...omg, I have this CD!

I know the lyrics are in the vid, but I'll post them anyway since I like them. ^^

Can I be dreaming once again?
I'm reaching helpless
I descend
You lead me deeper through this maze
I'm not afraid

I'm lost in you
Everywhere I run
Everywhere I turn
I'm finding something new
Lost in you
Something I can't fight
I cannot escape
I could spend my life
Lost in you
Lost in you

Your whispers fill these empty halls
I'm searching for you as you call
I'm racing chasing after you
I need you more

I could never be the same
Something that I never could arise
I could never look away
I lost myself in you
It's all over now

Ilda: I always geek out when I see the books incorporated into the show. Even if Abigail's role wasn't huge in the book, I like seeing it in arts. :3

Yaaay! I'm looking forward to seeing the arts when they're finished! ^^ And yeah, work started at 10:30 today and ended at 7. It was such a pain, because it was a relatively slow day, but then we had a last minute issue with a picture.

Haha, I know how you feel...I'm all I NEED MORE FOOTAGE. I'M TIRED OF MAKING MANIPS. I mean, I LIKE making manips, but for some reason it's hard to come up with good ones for Will and Abigail. I like cute stuff, but that's kind of difficult with this fandom for obvious reasons. I wish we'd get some spoilers/BTS pics of Will fishing with Abigail, or just SOMETHING with Abigail! I'd preferably have them both there, but I'm not holding my breath. I never get what I want.

LOL I agree. I think that if I have to eat new food, I should do it with a blindfold, because I will NOT eat something with lots of vegetables. The goulash was mostly vegetables, so that's why I didn't like it. I've found I can USUALLY eat veggies if they're in soup, but I'm just so picky... My mom said she's been grinding up vegetables and sprinkling them in my food so I'd eat them. xP Normally parents have to do that for their babies, not their grown children, but hey, like I said...I'm picky! I thought Hannibal's food looked really good, but then I looked at the recipes and went cuz the ingredients sound SO disgusting! I'd be willing to try them, but I doubt I'd like his stuff. :S

I'm thinking a huge part of it had to do with the shroom therapy, because after looking at the article on wikipedia, I learned that it alters your sense of reality. He made Abigail believe a different reality, and that reality included him as her new father. :/ I'm thinking that's why she felt so close to him, even if it was on a subconscious level.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Hannibal from the boobs instead of books...best. Typo. EVER!!! Is this because of our earlier talks? Or are you looking at naked pics of Caroline? ;P haha jk FREUDIAN SLIP!! Or it could also be since in Hannibal, after the dinner scene,
Spoiler:
But yes, I'm thinking that at least by S3 Hannibal will be like book!Hannibal. Or at least, that's my hope. And if he is, I'll probably find him attractive, because sometimes I'm attracted to someone's personality over their looks. I may not find him attractive now, but it's like how I found Robert unattractive until I saw him as Rumple. Now I'm back to not caring since I don't like his character anymore. I mean, lots of people find Anthony Hopkins sexy as Hannibal, and it's NOT because of his appearance -- it's because of his demeanor. It's a cool phenomenon that proves looks don't necessarily matter. ^^

LOL I don't really know much about her, outside of her roles on TV, but I guess I assumed she was sweet and down to earth. Not that sweet and down to earth people don't go out naked...er...FILM naked. She'd be arrested if she went out in public like that!

I agree. I enjoy fanfiction exploring dark!Alana, but I don't agree with it. The only way it WOULD be true is if the writers of OUAT take over since they have a bazillion plotholes/don't care about staying in character.

I only dyed my hair a couple times in college, and it was so subtle that you could hardly tell the difference. I was so disappointed! I wanted brown hair, but all it did was darken my blonde a bit. Then I wanted reddish-brown, cuz a friend of mine had dyed her hair that color and it was BEAUTIFUL, but it sucked on me. xP I gave up and now I don't do it anymore. Besides, the process is a real pain, and your hair feels AWFUL and dry when you dye your hair. :/ That's why you need to add conditioner, because the chemicals are so harsh. I can't imagine dying my hair all the time -- it seems really bad for your hair health!

Aww, you're having Christmas early? Or do you celebrate Christmas early over there? It's hard to believe that in 12 days it'll be Christmas...and my 26th birthday! I'M SO CLOSE TO 30, AHHH!

Aww. ^^ I like that idea. I read a fic where Abigail had pet therapy in the hospital (with a little puppy), so it's a similar idea. I think Will and Abigail need some SERIOUS dog therapy together.

Oh great, now I'm picturing Hannibal running around in a bra...Hanniboobs! Everything fits with "Hanni" tacked on the front, have you noticed? I've said Hannidick, Hannibastard, Hannispeedo, Hannibutt, HanniMILF, and lots of other goofy stuff to friends as a joke. xP I like his name, haha. Not as its normal name, but I like it since you can add it to anything.

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 12-13-2013 at 08:30 PM
Old 12-14-2013, 08:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: Thanks for the new thread .

Yesterday, something funny happen to me. I finished watching my novelas and after that, i woudl always watch a new episode of Criminal Minds. I have no idea why but AXN stopped showing the episodes and now we have them earlier. Because of my novelas, i have to watch them on the nextday. I told my mom i was going to be on my computer for a while since there wasn´t anything good on tv at that time. I was on my computer until 3 am and then i went to bed. I turned my tv on and that´s when i saw it. Hannibal...the movie...was on ! The movie was already in the middle but i saw it anyway. I took a look at my tv guide and today is Red Dragon. Adding the fact that today i also have Hannibal the show...it´s Hannibal day !

Well, i know it can be a little annoying but i use the same screencaps a lot. For example, i´ve found more etxtures yesterday and i ahve that song to use on a art. The lyrics really fit on that hand holding scene which means, i´ll use it again . Sometimes i use screencaps where Will and Abigail are with another characters but that usually works for Will better since i don´t want to use Abigail´s screencaps when she´s with Hannibal for example. I leave them for when i make a Hannibal and Abigail art.

I never had that problem with vegetables because i actually like them and my mom never gave me anything weird XD.Even now most of times (if it goes well with the food), i eat a salad . The only thing my mom still insist for me to eat it´s soup . I like soup but i´m not one of those people´s who always eat soup before the meal. I don´t have any intention on making any of Hannibal´s dishes but if i had to, i would have to remove some ingredients and of course, that would probably ruin the dish.

I agree that the whole family thing had a huge part on their relationship but i feel like it started way before that.

If Val haven´t said it i wouldn´t even notice. It happens when i´m writing really fast and usually i check for typos but there´s always one or two that i miss :/ So, i wasn´t seeing anything about naked pictures, i only wrote fast and without looking. The weird thing is that "K" is far away from "b" .

I understand about Anthony Hopkins and on Mads case, even if i do find him hot ...i also like him and his character because he´s a gentleman...well, at least when he isn´t eating people .

Go out naked XD! Well, taht woudl be funny . But i know actresses who don´t mind sexy scenes but without being actually naked.

God no! If the OUAT writers took over Hannibal i would stop watching -.- I made a promise to myself of never seeing anything from them anymore.

I feel lazy just to think about change my color because i know i would have to dye my hair a lot of times since the color doesn´t lasts long. Also, i use a lot of products to my hair so, imagine if i dyed my hair too.
No, we celebrate christmas on 25 but we have things to prepare and i have family that cames from other countries. Some are staying in our house and other´s on the rest of the family houses. But we don´t see them a long time so, we are going to spend time together. Adding that to my work and other stuff to do, it´s hard. I wish i could make 26 since next month i´ll be 28 !

Animals always helps us when we are feeling down and sad .

Hannibutt just made me think of Supernatural !

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-14-2013, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)

If Val haven´t said it i wouldn´t even notice. It happens when i´m writing really fast and usually i check for typos but there´s always one or two that i miss :/ So, i wasn´t seeing anything about naked pictures, i only wrote fast and without looking. The weird thing is that "K" is far away from "b" .

I watch Criminal Minds on AXN too what's your favorite character btw? I love Dr Reid and Agent Morgan but I like all the team tbh, the only one I don't like much is Emily's "replacement" Alex, idk I'm just not interested in her, I kinda miss Emily tbh.
Personally I love how Mads and Anthony play this character, but I can't say that I find myself attracted to them, idk lol XD
Kendra: thanks for the new thread.

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 12-14-2013, 10:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)

I watch Criminal Minds on AXN too what's your favorite character btw? I love Dr Reid and Agent Morgan but I like all the team tbh, the only one I don't like much is Emily's "replacement" Alex, idk I'm just not interested in her, I kinda miss Emily tbh.
Personally I love how Mads and Anthony play this character, but I can't say that I find myself attracted to them, idk lol XD
Kendra: thanks for the new thread.

I like them all but if i have to pick a favourite, it would be JJ. Probably because i´ve seen some movies of A. J. Cook before Criminal minds . I´m not a fan of Alex either so, that´s why i don´t even see her as part of the team . I didn´t cared when they replaced Elle with Emily because i actually like Emily.

I was never attracted to Anthony, i only like the way he plays Hannibal and i know some fans who aren´t attracted by Mads so, you´re not alone .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-14-2013, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

Ilda: I love JJ too, she is a queen Emily was so much better than Alex tbh...
I know some fans who aren't attracted to Mads too but love his performance

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 12-14-2013, 11:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Ilda: I love JJ too, she is a queen Emily was so much better than Alex tbh...
I know some fans who aren't attracted to Mads too but love his performance

I loved that episode where everybody thought Emily was dead but she apeared ! Nothing against the actress but Alex sucks .

Mads is a good actor .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-14-2013, 12:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)

I loved that episode where everybody thought Emily was dead but she apeared ! Nothing against the actress but Alex sucks .

Mads is a good actor .
lol, basically.
He is I find him attractive sometimes, but it all depends on the look, like here http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/60...6b0c95b443.jpg that look totally does it for me his Hannibal look definitely not lol.

Old 12-14-2013, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You guys are flying through threads, I think this might be the most active thread on this board! This is too freaking awesome
Old 12-14-2013, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastainღ (View Post)
You guys are flying through threads, I think this might be the most active thread on this board! This is too freaking awesome
Definitely

Old 12-14-2013, 05:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
lol, basically.
He is I find him attractive sometimes, but it all depends on the look, like here http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/60...6b0c95b443.jpg that look totally does it for me his Hannibal look definitely not lol.
I like that picture ! It´s funny to see him like that in RL and so serious on the show. I´m not expecting it but i would love to see Hannibal with a more relax look .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastainღ (View Post)
Awww...that makes me happy . I love how we are on a hiatus but we still have topics to talk about, here and on other threads .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-14-2013, 07:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: No problemo! Glad to make it to a new thread, w00t! Since we still have like 4 months left, I wonder how many more threads we'll get to, cuz we finished #4 in what, a month? :3 Guess it's a good thing that we have so many future thread title ideas! lol

Haha, lucky you! I still haven't re-watched anything past the pilot, so I'm not getting too far along. Today was my dad's birthday, so we went to some really fancy restaurant. I felt like I was eating people, 'cause it looked like something Hannibal would make! The food was sooo good, and was very pretty, too. ^^ When I was reading the menu, I was all since it sounded gross/stuck-up, but it was actually very good... That makes me wonder more than ever if I'd actually like Hannibal's food, because it sounds gross (judging by the ingredients), but it looks good, just like the food I had tonight. I almost said to my mom, "That was some excellent people," but I didn't want to freak anyone out.

Yeah, I know what you mean. A lot of people use the same screen caps, so there's nothing wrong with that...I just usually try to avoid the hand-holding scene since that's the one people use for arts the most. But sometimes the lyrics are so perfect for it, so I can't help myself! I want to try some arts with caps from 1x3, because there were a few shots that looked really nice/intimate that most people don't catch onto.

I actually really like salad...it's just everything else I can't stand. lol Of course, my salads aren't full of vegetables (just lettuce, carrots, cheese, dressing, and croutons), so it's not like I'm being super healthy or anything. And same. There's no way I'd want to buy sheep intestines to cook. :S I think that's what the really good-looking dish was in 1x8 (when Will came to Hannibal's house after kissing Alana). Cuz I thought that looked really good, but then I saw what was in it and went lol

With Hannibal and Abigail? I didn't feel like their relationship happened way before 1x4... She started to realize he was someone she could confide in by the end of 1x3, but it's not like she was ready to be as open with him as she was after the psychotropic treatment.

XD That's ok, haha. I would've brought it up regardless, cuz I read it and started laughing, lol! I proofread my posts too, but sometimes I miss stuff. We have to make sure everything's perfect in my job, but it was funny cuz my one coworker's name is Christy, and she writes "Jesus Christy" by accident a lot. Since we're writing obituaries, a lot of people will mention God or Jesus, so she always goes :S when they ask for "Jesus Christ," cuz she's afraid she'll write her name instead. xDD It's pretty funny. I seem to have issues with writing "book" lately, cuz I keep writing "boko" instead. -_-

This version feels like a fake gentleman to me, so that's probably why I'm not swooning. lol If I compare/contrast how book!Lecter treated Clarice vs how TV!Lecter treats people, it's a big difference. Speaking of Clarice, I was watching that Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer claymation movie tonight, and I went because I never really made the Clarice connection before (cuz Rudolph's gf is named Clarice...I kept wanting to say, "Are the lambs still screaming, Clarice?") xD THIS FRANCHISE IS TAKING OVER MY LIFE. lol

Oh yeah, there are plenty of sexy scenes that don't involve nudity. :3 Sometimes it's sexier cuz it makes you imagine instead of literally seeing everything. I remember in Japan, they consider covering everything up sexier than being naked, cuz it makes you imagine what's under their clothes.

Well, I'm sure it's possible for those writers to come up with something decent, but I'll agree I'd definitely be reluctant to watch something new of theirs. They'd started like 3 shows at the same time, so no wonder they started sucking...their creativity was being stretched three ways!

My hair dye was so subtle that nobody noticed when it grew out, so I was lucky in that respect. I think it looks kind of ugly/trashy when people let their natural color grow back, cuz usually it's really stark. The worst is dying your hair black, and then growing blonde roots back. It's really crazy-looking (almost like a skunk). No offense to anyone who does that, of course. It's just personal preference.

Your birthday's in December, too? Or you just mean you'll be 28 soon? And ok, I gotcha. I know we need to go visit my grandpa before Christmas, but Idk if I'll be able to go cuz of work. The bad thing about my job is the newspaper is ALWAYS open, so I never really get a break except for my days off. :/

Yes, they do. ^^ If I'm sad, a cuddle with mah kittehs always makes everything better.

What?? Why? xD I don't watch Supernatural, so Idk what you mean. haha

Maggie: I know what you mean... Ilda's sent me some pics of Mads where he had stubble and looked more rugged, and I thought, "Ok, he's actually kind of attractive there," but on the show his plastic Ken doll hair doesn't do anything for me. xP The lighting isn't often very flattering, either.

A friend of mine in college said she thought Hopkins!Hannibal was sexy, and that he and Clarice needed to, uh..."bang," for lack of a better word. xDD I agreed with her, despite the fact I don't find Hopkins attractive as a person. He was just attractive as Hannibal. I thought there was something wrong with me, cuz it's like ew...but NOT ew. xDD haha

Ana: Haha, is it really? xD That's kind of funny, considering how there are usually only 3 to 5 people talking on here. Proof that the small can be mighty!

Stalk me:
Old 12-14-2013, 08:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: I was never on a popular thread so, it´s a good feeling. I hope we get more threads until S2, so far we are going fast ! I´m happy not only by this thread but others because when a show it´s on a hiatus and for so long, it´s amazing to still have topics .

LMAO! It´s amazing how Hannibal makes think about his food even in daily life situations. OMG! I can imagine your family faces if you had said that XD.

I know it´s a little weird to use romantic songs and tbh, i prefer dark ones most of times. But if i see hear a song with the lyrics Holding your hand, i have to use it ^^ But i´ve found a cool picture of Kacey tonight. it´s from one of her photoshoots butit´s a picture that i haven´t seen on her site. I don´t mean to be rude but her fan site isn´t updated so, just because they aren´t any new pictures there, it doesn´t means there isn´t any.

I try my best to have a healthy life. I went a lot of fruit and i make exercise. I even started doing yoga ^^ I actually like and i eat liver but that´s it.

I agree with that but i meant on other scenes because like i told you, i feel like there´s more.

I was on tumblr today and i saw on my dash some pictures of Caroline. I´ve reblog them and i started laughing because i remember the hanniboobs . OMG, your poor friend ! It´s better to write boko than boobs, i think XD.

LOL! If you think about hannibal or on this case, Clarice while watching that...yup, Hannibal has take over you life .

I agree with that. If a person shows to much skin there´s nothing much that the guy hasn´t seen already but a woman with a sexy dress without showing much, makes the man wonder. That´s sexy :

I never saw Once in Wonderland or whatever is called because people started saying it sucks and it was a bad spin off of OUAT. If OUAT the original sucks, imagine a spin off -.-

Well, i wasn´t offended because i agree with you. If someone wants to dye their hair, at least they could dye it in only color only.

No, my birthday is on January so, i kind of get presents twice . Ah, that sucks . I have many reasons to like my job but one of them is the fact that i have day off´s.

I meant that Castiel says Assbutt and you said Hannibutt which remind me of Supernatural and castiel´s quote ^^

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-14-2013, 11:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: Really? Isn't there a Castle thread on here, or something? I feel like that'd be popular. And tbh, I felt like the GS thread was pretty popular, because we had a lot of members and a lot to talk about. ^^ Not so much anymore, but that's beside the point. :S And I know, it makes me happy!

I think my mom would laugh (she was always making Hannibal jokes during S1), but my dad would probably be all o___O about it. LOL

Same here! I've had several songs talking about hand-holding lately, like these: "Still our hands match," "I feel the warmth of her hand in mine," "Take my hand, drag me down, if you fall then I will too," "You hold my hand and it's better than love." And...I'm sure there are others, but those are the ones coming to mind right now.

That's ok, nobody thinks you're being rude. It's a little silly to make a fan site and never update it, so I understand being frustrated. I can't wait to see it, cuz I always like seeing new pics of Kacey. ^^ I found that one you had the other day (where you searched "Kacey Rohl photoshoots")...did you find this new pic using that search, too? What's cool about it?

I like fruit, so it's just vegetables I don't like, and of course they're good for you, so that stinks. I also hate exercising. xD I want to be healthy, but it sucks that being healthy means doing things that aren't all that fun. lol I'm actually getting sick right now, so yeah. -_- I have a scratchy throat, and I'm supposed to sing in church tomorrow. :/ It's such a pretty song, so I'm annoyed I won't be able to participate. T_T

Maybe. I feel like the missing scenes between Hannibal and Abigail are actually after that point, not before, because the pacing seems ok between 1x3 and 1x4. It's just after that that makes me go, "Wut?" lol

Why did you think of that? Was Caroline naked in the pics you reblogged? Or just seeing her made you think of it? xD haha Yes, it's definitely better than writing boobs. lolol

I'm not even ashamed that it's taken over my life! I think about the show at least 50 times a day, after all.

I think so, too. ^^ And the same goes for guys, cuz I don't wanna see their junk. Will's crossing a fine line, because he's not showing everything, but his boxers are so damn short and tight, that's it's like... LOL!! Those are some SERIOUS birth control boxers, because they squeeze everything. xDD He'll never be able to have babies if he keeps wearing them so tight. xP

Really? Everyone I've talked to loves the Wonderland spin-off, but then again, they never stopped liking OUAT. I refuse to watch it, so Idk how it is.

That's cool! ^^ What I like about my birthday is it's a holiday, so I've never had to work on my b-day. The problem now is I MIGHT eventually work on my b-day, because the paper's open on Christmas.

Assbutt? What? That's like saying "butt-butt," so that's an interesting insult. xD

Stalk me:
Old 12-15-2013, 12:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
Maggie: I know what you mean... Ilda's sent me some pics of Mads where he had stubble and looked more rugged, and I thought, "Ok, he's actually kind of attractive there," but on the show his plastic Ken doll hair doesn't do anything for me. xP The lighting isn't often very flattering, either.
Mads looks very good with stubble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
A friend of mine in college said she thought Hopkins!Hannibal was sexy, and that he and Clarice needed to, uh..."bang," for lack of a better word. xDD I agreed with her, despite the fact I don't find Hopkins attractive as a person. He was just attractive as Hannibal. I thought there was something wrong with me, cuz it's like ew...but NOT ew. xDD haha
I have my exceptions, I find Christoph Waltz attractive, but it's because he is a great actor and incredibly charming and funny off screen, and I hate to admit it ('cause he is old enough to be my granpa ) but I'm drawn to Jeff Bridges lol, he is really old but I love him as an actor and his voice, you know, Lauren Cohan said she has a crush on him too, lol it's good to know that Lauren gets it, I'm with her in this XD when I was younger I had a Harrison Ford phase especially for the Indiana Jones films but I think I'm past that now XD but I'm not attracted Anthony Hopkins though, he cleans up nicely on Hannibal (2001) when he wears a suit, and he has mesmerizing blue eyes but no, maybe it's because he has this scary look lol but I love him as an actor, I've seen many of his movies since I was a kid and to me he will be always Hannibal, not the only but the one
Call me Val if you want
Quote:
I think so, too. ^^ And the same goes for
guys, cuz I don't wanna see their junk.
Will's crossing a fine line, because he's not
showing everything, but his boxers are so
damn short and tight, that's it's like...
LOL!! Those are some SERIOUS birth control
boxers, because they squeeze everything.
xDD He'll never be able to have babies if he
keeps wearing them so tight. xP
omfg his undies are tight but they look comfortable, methinks really? I like to see that, I mean I love to see that ngl, like who am I kidding? the more skin I see the better XD

Last edited by val ღ; 12-15-2013 at 12:50 AM