13. Cuckoo
14. Maggie Greene
Future Thread Titles

-She is the one good thing in his life.
-You have nothing to apologize for.
-I remember you.
-Did you fish or did you hunt, Abigail?
-You can’t be her everyone.
-How many nights did you spend in Abigail Hobbs's hospital room?
-Abigail Hobbs is a success for you.
-What the hell is going on between Will Graham and Abigail Hobbs?

● ● ●

Credit: Cannibal_Princess♔

Why we like them

She is important to him.
He saved her life.
He slept in her hospital room while she was in a coma.
They both have nightmares and want to forget them.
Will likes to fish, and he was going to teach Abigail how to fish.
He would do anything for her.
She is the one good thing in his life.
They have a strong connection -- because they both suffered the same trauma, Will believes Abigail is the only one who can understand him.
He wants her to be happy and taken care of.
He is the fisherman, and she is the lure.

● ● ●
Quotes

Credit
Extras
For all your Abigail/Will needs
  • Fan videos

Take my hand by Kendra Luehr
    Think Twice Before You Touch My Girl by CordelunaSol

• Soundtracks

Will/Abigail Fan Mix: To Your Grave I Spoke by Kendra Luehr
    i. broken iris, a new hope (Gust of freezing cold air, whispers to me that you are gone); ii. natalie walker, circles (He wipes the sweat from her face as she moans in pain | A tiny & helpless life comes as if to say…); iii. lana del rey, born to die (Choose your last words, this is the last time | ‘Cause you & I, we were born to die); iv. gregory & the hawk, frebeight (Our sore sides stay | In our souls some days); v. jimmy eat world, hear you me (May angels lead you in | Hear you me, my friends | On sleepless roads the sleepless go); vi. yellowcard, view from heaven (And I’m sure the view from heaven beats the hell out of mine here); vii. red, already over (You’re all I’m reaching for); viii. broken iris, beautiful girl (Beautiful girl, on top of the world | Don’t fall down, because an angel should never touch ground); ix. lifehouse, blind ( I loved you more than you’ll ever know | A part of me died when I let you go); x. breaking benjamin, without you (ACOUSTIC) (I wanted to forgive, I’m trying to forget | Don’t leave me here again | I am with you forever, the end); xi. muse, our time is running out (You will be the death of me); xii. lana del rey, gods & monsters (You got that medicine I need | Dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart please).

Poison Recipe - an Abigail/Will fanmix - {listen here}
    I. Dead Sea - The Lumineers - your father died and you decided to live; II. Not Your Fault - AWOLNATION - maybe im a little confused; III. Make This Leap - The Hunts - call me out from the dark cause im broken inside; IV. Snails - The Format - should we move to the uk cause life here in the states has escaped; V. Feel Again - One Republic - i reached out trying to love but i feel nothing; VI. White Blank Page - Mumford and Sons - you desired my attention but denied my affections; VII. Always Gold - Radical Face - but you can blame me when theres no one left to blame; VIII. I and Love and You - The Avett Brothers - that woman shes got eyes that shine like a pair of stolen polished dimes; IX. Animal - Miike Snow -then i stopped dreaming now im supposed to fill it up with something; X. That’s What I’m Here For - Jason Castro - help put back the pieces that you finally found; XI. The Scientist - Coldplay - tell me you love me come back and haunt me; XII. Better Than Love - Griffin House - save me from myself; XIII. King and Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men - but these problems aside i think i taught you well; XIV. Jolene - Ray LaMontagne - been so long since I've seen your face

Alice Marie - The lure. - {listen here}
    Lyrics:
    I heard the Fisherman last night, he was out in the dark again. I didn’t think he would make it. I didn’t think he would make it. I saw the Fisherman inside, bleeding, holding his hooks tight. I thought he was a danger. I thought he was a danger. Do you hold a gun or do you hold a string? Tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe."Neither do you; It’s a drop dead sting. You said I was a Fisherman that time, that my actions were wrong, just mine. I didn’t think I would make it. I didn’t think I would make it. I said I was a Fisherman’s bait; It was me or them in my home state, but I knew I was a danger. I knew I was a danger. I left you, I left you, I left you but this man
    he held my windpipe in the palm of his hand. Do you hold the gun or do you hold the string? You can tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe." It’s a drop dead sting.

Blinding: an Abigail Hobbs/Will Graham fanmix. - {listen here}
    - Intro (Instrumental); Part # 1 Abigail: Missed me The Dresden Dolls - Lovesong Alina Orlova - Penetrate Brisa Roche - Killing Moon Nouelle Vogue - Blinding Florence + the Machine; Part # 2 Will: - Blond and Golden Johns Larkin Grimm - On a neck, on a spit Grizzly Bear - Only you Portishead - Flaws(Acoustic) Bastille - Abigail Bored Man Overboard

blood ran /// a will/abigail mix /// listen
    01. radical face - wrapped in piano strings
    02. widowspeak - harsh realm
    03. glasser - mirrorage
    04. emily haines & the soft skeleton - doctor blind
    05. daughter - smoke
    06. grizzly bear - knife
    07. sunset rubdown - the empty threats of little lord
    08. sóley - i’ll drown

With ethereal lids apart | a will graham and abigail hobbs fanmix {LISTEN}

• Fanfiction

Anthesis by Kendra Luehr
    Folie à Deux by Kendra Luehr
    Aftermath by Kendra Luehr
    Luring the Fisherman by GoldenJezebel
    Madness Loves Company by GoldenJezebel
    The Way We Sleep by halfhardtorock
    Will Graham/Abigail Hobbs - Works | Archive of Our Own
    Scent by black_lodge
    How It Always Starts by 10millionpeople
    Gratitude by GoldenJezebel
    A Conjugal Visit by GoldenJezebel
    This Is Pouring Rain by 10millionpeople
    Sing to the Mountain Winds by lechatnoir

• Artworks

Credit: Kendra Luehr

Credit

Credit

Credit
Past Threads

[1][2][3]

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram

Last edited by Persephone; 04-13-2014 at 12:00 PM
Old 11-07-2013, 08:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread, Kendra .

Great choice for the title .

I still can´t believe we are on the 4th thread .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 11-07-2013, 08:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
Kendra: TBH, i will be happy with any title since they are all great . Even if we were out of titles, we could still came up with some more of our own because besides their lines or any other characters lines about them, we have the looks they shared without saying a word, we had him dreaming about her. There´s so much context that we are fine for a lot of threads when it cames to titles .

Haha, I agree with you...we had a lot of unspoken things that I just loved. But at the same time, it'd be nice to hear an affirmative for what I'm seeing, if you know what I mean. That, and we all seem to talk a whole lot, so that helps. Speaking of which, I actually had a dream about you (but you weren't physically there). I was looking for a bathroom in this weird building, and all of a sudden I turned the corner and realized they were filming Hannibal, so I went "OH SH#T!" and ducked behind a corner...and then proceeded to peak, of course. I saw Hannibal talking to Abigail in a waiting room, and she looked really upset. I was all, "OMG I HAVE TO TELL ILDA SHE'S ALIVE!" But then I realized I didn't know how to contact you IRL, so I was all HOW DO I TELL HER??? xP Aaaand then I got a phone call and woke up.

I can't believe we're on the 4th thread, either! It makes me happy that we still have so much to talk about! ...Somehow. xP

It´s funny because after we saw Abigail i thought the same. Since she had more screen time and more story on the show, they could make them canon. It sure would be better than them sharing only letters . I don´t mind that Abigail got closer to Hannibal. I just don´t like that he used her and to frame Will. I would like and still have hope that Will is going to save her again. It would make a great parallel between S1 and S2 .

Sharing letters? You mean like in that fanfic? Naturally your suggestion would be better, but I still thought that them being pen pals was really sweet. And then I felt really sad when he never heard from her again. It fit into the canon of the books SO well though, so I can't really complain...especially since in that story she was alive!

Well, to be fair, anyone who gets closer to Hannibal is going to be hurt by him, so that was inevitable. :/ I'd actually like for Abigail to save Will this time around...though if Will saves Abigail, I definitely won't be complaining!

I won´t lie, at first i´ve read a few Hannibal/Abigail fanfics but i like those where Hannibal sees her as his sister and wants to make her part of his family. The ones where Hannibal and Abigail have sex gives me the chills. I don´t want to think about them doing...stuff. Some fans ship Hannibal and Abigail because since she got close to him, they think she´s suppose to be his love interest. they don´t see her like a sister as most of us do. It´s not about the age because i have no problem with that since in some of my ships, the girl is always young. It´s just that i got use to see Hannibal protecting Abigail (kind of) so, it would be weird to see them kissing or whatever.

Yeah, I remember you saying
Spoiler:

I always imagine my ships having babies so, i had to imagine that for Will and Abigail too ^^

I don't think I ever have, as weird as that sounds... Probably because 99.9% of my ships can only end in tragedy, or they'll just be a fling. I mostly ship villain x heroine, so the likelihood of settling down isn't too high up there. lol I think Maddie x David is the only ship I had that could have a baby, and they actually DID but didn't, so...maybe that's why I never thought of it. lol

BTW, last friday we had Hannibal (the movie) on a portuguese channel and this Friday it´s Red Dragon .

Awesome! Though I didn't care for Red Dragon. :S I honestly didn't even finish watching! I mean, I know I've seen it in its entirety once before, but when I tried to rewatch it for the sake of the show, I got really bored. So unless Will Graham is played by Hugh Dancy or William Petersen, I guess I just don't care.

I don´t know how to explain in english but i meant, you and the others talk like in the show, right? Like between characters.

We don't use the dialogue from the TV show, no. If we did, I'd be screwed since I haven't even rewatched it yet. We just make up our own dialogue...it's more fun that way.

I´m just saying the truth . I love your work and fanfics too.

Daww. xP haha

I just think her face was weird on the manip but i will send you the picture i´ve used and the result . It would be cool if you can tell me how to do manip because i want to make one where Abigail/Kacey is Red Riding Hood and Hannibal is the wolf ^^

Cool idea! You should include Will as the Huntsman like in that meta. But I didn't like that she said Will was the third wheel.

I love your idea for an art .

The only thing that happened to me one time was saying a name of one of my favourite characters but that´s it. Nothing bad.

LOL Really? I'd be so humiliated if my mom heard me say a Hannibal character's name in my sleep... Amazingly, I don't have too many Hannibal dreams, but when I do, I'm usually happy afterwards. xP haha
I think my greatest fear is that this season, Abigail WILL be alive, but she'll end up being the person to die...so it'd be her dying AGAIN. ;_; It'd be more bearable if she ended up sacrificing herself to right all the wrongs she's committed, but I DON'T WANT THAT. I could also see her being brainwashed and taken out by a fed, so that'd be equally heartbreaking. But since Bryan's said she's only going to be utilized in dreams, I'm not feeling as hopeful as I once was... I mean, doesn't it seem too obvious? :/

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 11-07-2013 at 08:32 AM
Old 11-07-2013, 08:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
I think my greatest fear is that this season, Abigail WILL be alive, but she'll end up being the person to die...so it'd be her dying AGAIN. ;_; It'd be more bearable if she ended up sacrificing herself to right all the wrongs she's committed, but I DON'T WANT THAT. I could also see her being brainwashed and taken out by a fed, so that'd be equally heartbreaking. But since Bryan's said she's only going to be utilized in dreams, I'm not feeling as hopeful as I once was... I mean, doesn't it seem too obvious? :/
I want to trust Bryan but c´mon. Seeing Abigail alive again when Bryan made us think she was dead and later, she actually dies? Hell no!

I don´t want Hannibal to turn her into a killer but i prefer that than having her dead . Of course, taht the picture doesn´t means she´s dead. Even if we got her in promo pictures it wouldn´t mean she´s alive. But i refuse to accept that until Bryan tell her and i actually see wth happened between her and Hannibal.

A long time ago, you all told me about Royal Affair and since Mads character
Spoiler:
I wasn´t going to see it but i did. I actually fastfoward to the sex scenes (don´t judge me ) and in the whole scene was like this :0. I wasn´t ready! But Mads in bed.....oh boy! Thank God we are going to see Mads naked on Hannibal....i mean, we have a scene where we will see
Spoiler:

I know you are more of a Hugh girl so, sorry for my craziness .

I thought your post was just in the bottom, i only noticed now that you have more ^^ So, give me a few minutes to edit mine .

Haha, I agree with you...we had a lot of unspoken things that I just loved. But at the same time, it'd be nice to hear an affirmative for what I'm seeing, if you know what I mean. That, and we all seem to talk a whole lot, so that helps. Speaking of which, I actually had a dream about you (but you weren't physically there). I was looking for a bathroom in this weird building, and all of a sudden I turned the corner and realized they were filming Hannibal, so I went "OH SH#T!" and ducked behind a corner...and then proceeded to peak, of course. I saw Hannibal talking to Abigail in a waiting room, and she looked really upset. I was all, "OMG I HAVE TO TELL ILDA SHE'S ALIVE!" But then I realized I didn't know how to contact you IRL, so I was all HOW DO I TELL HER??? xP Aaaand then I got a phone call and woke up.

I can't believe we're on the 4th thread, either! It makes me happy that we still have so much to talk about! ...Somehow. xP

OMG! Your dream !

I think all these theories and wishes for her to be alive are getting too much on our heads ^^

It´s true! In our other thread (fandom) most of times we were talking about our ship because of fanfics and bnow it´s different. We don´t talk just about what we read .

Sharing letters? You mean like in that fanfic? Naturally your suggestion would be better, but I still thought that them being pen pals was really sweet. And then I felt really sad when he never heard from her again. It fit into the canon of the books SO well though, so I can't really complain...especially since in that story she was alive!

Well, to be fair, anyone who gets closer to Hannibal is going to be hurt by him, so that was inevitable. :/ I'd actually like for Abigail to save Will this time around...though if Will saves Abigail, I definitely won't be complaining!

I´m still angry (even if i believe she´s alive) that Bryan gave her so much screen time for this .

Yeah, even if she´s the one to save will i´m going to be happy. After all, he saved her, now it´s her turn .

Yeah, I remember you saying
Spoiler:

I´ve read fanfics where Hannibal makes Will be Abigail´s first. I don´t mind that in fanfics Hannibal makes Will became close to Abigail. The problem is fanfics like you said...threesomes . I like threesomes stories but not when the characters involve are characters i don´t ship.

I´m happy because Abigail did saw Hannibal as a father and even if she didn´t came close to Will, she didn´t saw him as a father either ^^

I never liked Red Dragon much. I still prefer Hannibal.

As for the art...

Spoiler:

Ah....i thought you alll used quotes/phrases from the shows ^^

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 11-07-2013 at 08:50 AM
Old 11-07-2013, 09:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: Yeah, that'd be EXTREMELY cruel of him. But from what I've noticed, he's kind of a sadist with these characters...I think a part of him genuinely enjoys torturing them (and us).

I'm not so sure... Well...yeah, I'd rather her alive and a killer, but it'd still really hurt my heart to see her evil. I don't want that. Especially if Will has to end up hurting her to make her stop killing. I WOULD DIE, NOOO. And I think that'd really tear Will up inside...Idk if he could mentally recover if he ever had to hurt someone he cared about.

And yeah, I know that the picture doesn't mean anything, but a lot of people think she's alive now because of it, so I feel like that's too obvious. :/ Idk... It'd be awful cruel of him to get our hopes up for nothing!

WHAT??? I'm guessing that's why there's a Tumblr user called hannibalsswimmingtrunks. That makes no sense! o_O I mean, I have a feeling they're doing this for the fangirls (-_-), 'cause I can't imagine Hannibal EVER wearing swimming trunks... It's not elegant or refined enough. No version of him ever got naked...except in the bedroom with Clarice. Are you sure that it's not just him swimming for fun? xP Cuz seriously, it is SO COLD on that show, so why the heck would he be swimming???? I'll only approve if he's swimming with you-know-who. xD And yeah, Mads doesn't do anything for me. Unlike Hugh, I feel like he looks his age...in fact, I actually thought he was older than he is. :X I'll skip to the sex scenes in some movies, especially if it's a crappy movie and I just want to see the "interesting" stuff. xP I know he felt awkward with his love interest, so I have to wonder how he did that.

Yes, I think you're right... I'm too obsessed.

I think a lot of people are. It was a great potential story arc, and to have her potentially be dead after all that she went through is heart-breaking! WHY, BRYAN, WHY?!!! *shakes him*

*squeaks* I WISH. Now I'm picturing Abigail holding Will and carrying him through a burning building. "I'LL SAVE YOU, WILL!!"

I don't think I've ever shipped multiple ships like that... Or rather, I usually multi-ship in a TV show, but I rarely ship the same character with everyone, so I couldn't read a threesome fic... I only ship Will/Abigail, so threesomes mean I'd have to put up with Hannigail and Hannigram, too. No thanks. x_X And yeah, I've seen a couple fics like that too, but I still don't like them since Hannibal's there. It's like GO AWAY, they need their privacy!

I like that too, for obvious reasons. ;D I'd like to think Abigail considered Will a "tentative friend," not a father, meaning she trusted him on some occasions, but not on others. So their relationship was tenuous, at best. Hannibal and Abigail's relationship didn't seem like friendship to me...but I guess that's because I knew he viewed her as Mischa since the pilot. I wasn't even remotely shocked when Bryan confirmed my suspicions. I told my mom long before he said so, and she said, "Yeah, I figured it was something like that," because otherwise his attachment wouldn't have made any sense.

Hannibal was pretty good, yeah. I was surprised (cuz usually sequels suck!). The book's a little boring in parts (aka the parts without Hannibal and Clarice I never cared about Pazzi!), but SotL will always be my favorite. Red Dragon was a pretty good book, but the movie's only so-so.

Aww, I think your manips are great! ^^ You just need more confidence! :3 A lot of times they take a while... I made a manip of Will with Red Dragon scars on his face, and it took me like 2 hours. x_X

Nooo wayyy. haha That'd be SO boring! Any time someone RP's like that, I usually find an excuse not to write with them. Like, when I wrote for OUAT, there was this one RPer who ALWAYS tried to write the scenes that aired in that night's episode. It was annoying! In RP, you make up your own storylines. In the one, we were surprised because
Spoiler:

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 11-07-2013 at 09:26 AM
Old 11-07-2013, 09:37 AM
Banned

TFTNT!

Aww, girls that was fast!
Old 11-07-2013, 09:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Imane: Haha, you're welcome! And it really was! I was surprised! ^^

Stalk me:
Old 11-07-2013, 10:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: Happy thoughts, happy thoughts or we will go crazy .

Ah.....i don´t want Will to hurt her If Abigail turns evil i hope it´s just to mess with Hannibal. To amke him believe she´s on his side while she´s helping Will .

Will knows he didn´t killed Abigail but he was already feeling responsable for her, imagine now. He thinks he failed to protect her. Will would never be the same if he actually had to hurt her. He killed her in dreams and he was upset. Imagine in RL.

Well, if Bryan wants to make us suffer, which it seems he does...that picture was meant to make us wonder Is she alive? What happened? We were already thinking about it, at least us the fans that believe she´s alive but the picture pretty much made it worst....the waiting i mean.

LOL! I haven´t seen that user name . We already had Will in boxers, maybe it´s Hannibal´s turn ? I thought he was going to kill someone in a swimming pool but i don´t know anymore ^^ Maybe he will go for a swim with A... .

Spoiler:

I agree that Hugh looks more young than he really is. But i like older men so, i have no problem with Mads real age ^^ But of course, i think Hugh is hot too . I like both

I already told you my weird reaction to sex scenes...i get nervous and i laugh XD

That´s true, if Mads was uncomfortable with that actress age, how the hell he made those scenes?

*squeaks* I WISH. Now I'm picturing Abigail holding Will and carrying him through a burning building. "I'LL SAVE YOU, WILL!!"

OMG! That´s so cute !

I like SotL but Hannibal is my favourite because while we had a
Spoiler:

2 hours for a manip? Yeah but yours are great, mine sucks and i take a lot more time :/

Spoiler:

Remember the dream i told you about...Kacey being pregnant? I just saw this and i got scared because i thought it was for the show. I was all :O my dream!!!

Kacey Rohl Has a Boyfriend!?

I think her boyfriend is a guy called Adam because i saw that name on her twitter.

BUT...

Spoiler:

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 11-07-2013 at 10:48 AM
Old 11-07-2013, 10:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: I'm already crazy, so there's no hope me for me.

I think that if Will DID hurt Abigail, it would be the absolute last resort...like if she was pointing a gun at someone or something, so he was forced to shoot. But yeah, I'd definitely prefer that he never had to hurt her, though I could see it happening since Bryan seems to love torturing Will and developing his character through angst. -_-

Ahh, I don't want to imagine it. ;_; But I know... Maybe a part of his avoidance wasn't only because he felt like GJH, but because he was afraid he was going to hurt her? :/ That'd make total sense. In fact, I'm surprised that never came up during a session with Hannibal...you would think Will would tell him that he'd been having dreams about hurting Abigail. Unless he was afraid Hannibal or the others might keep Abigail away from him? Because due to his guilt, I don't think he'd want to be shut out of her life.

Guh, you're not kidding... Now that I've seen these potential spoilers, I WANT IT NOW. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE FIVE MONTHS??? This really sucks, cuz we only get 13 episodes and we have to wait a full year in between seasons. I AM GOING TO GO CRAZY BEFORE THIS SERIES IS OVER. I CAN FEEL IT.

Oh, I've seen everything imaginable for usernames...body parts, wardrobes, you name it, so I'm not even surprised. xP And OMG, that picture. Ew, they're so tiny! O_O Does Bryan ever put his men in NORMAL length shorts? xD Seriously, those would be short on me, and just... o-O They're BOOTY SHORTS!!! I like how he says "You're welcome," yet I'm sitting here going cuz that wardrobe doesn't make sense to me. That'd make more sense if he was going to kill someone while swimming (LOL sorry, this is so funny to me xP), but wow...just wow. haha I can't imagine why Hannibal would swim otherwise...and they also look like running shorts. o_O Why does it say "Hannibal Hero?" Omg...PLEASE don't tell me that someone's drowning, and Hannibal decides to jump in and rescue them. xD Also, please don't tell me that this is in Will's mind palace, cuz I will be VERY disturbed. O_O

I like older men too, but not THAT old...Mads is close to my dad's age, so that makes it to me. My dad's 53, so yeah...not happenin'.

Actors are good at shutting off their emotions and real feelings... I'd feel soooo uncomfortable, and it'd really show. :S

LOL Not to mention completely emasculating. Poor Will.

Yes, that was the best part of both the book and the movie. Even though it wasn't a kiss in the book.

Aww, well thanks... I hope it looks realistic. x_X I'm annoyed with Tumblr, because yet AGAIN my posts aren't showing up in tags. Just wtf?

Were they fans??? I honestly
Spoiler:

OMG I totally feel like whoever wrote that article, because my "girl crush" part of me is all that she might have a boyfriend. I'm not even remotely lesbian, but I'd take her!

OMG. O____O That was from the official Hannibal Tumblr? :O Or is it just a fan site? I'll admit that looks good for us, haha, but I think they just tagged it as Will & Abigail-centric since they know those are popular tags. Then again, you would THINK they'd tag Hannibal, too. o-o Weird. BUT I DO NOT LIKE ADAM, I WANT KACEY FOR MYSELF. xP haha jk

Stalk me:
Old 11-07-2013, 11:15 AM
Banned

Parallels between Will and Abigail!

Credit
Old 11-07-2013, 11:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: You are not alone then!

Ah...don´t give me those bad images . JK but really i don´t want that to ever happen !

Good pont. Will may have been afraid of what he could do to Abigail since...well, the dreams and all. I´m glad Will didn´t told Hannibal about those dreams. Not only because it would be another prove against Will (since Hannibal could tell the other that Will had dreams where he hurt her and they may thought he did) but also because Hannibal was already between them.

I think it was the Sherlock fandom that w as upset that they had to wait a lot for the new season and i thought that´s hard. Back then i don´t think i was in the Hannibal fandom yet but now, i understand them . To think that when Hannibal cames back, most of the show that started this fall, will be over.

I´m not really surprise at teh Hannibal Hero thing. Remember that Bryan says Hannibal loves Will so, anything is possible. I agree that if this happens in Will´s mind it will be weird. Oh God the hannigram fandom -.- At least, if Hannibal isn´t alone, let him be with a woman.

Maybe is someone that´s on a public swimming pool but he´s on Hannibal´s list to get killed? Maybe Hannibal goes there to kill him .

Now i feel bad . But i understand you. If a guy has the same age has our fathers, is weird. But my father is older than Mads, maybe that´s why i don´t mind.

I just saw your Red Dragon manip. Great job .

Yeah, i think they were fans...we had that post about it on the News thread and on Tumblr.

Spoiler:

I´m not a leasbian either but i wouldn´t say No to Kacey...i think i may be
Spoiler:
because i actually had a dream about her once .

Lol! I have no idea what´s going on because people from that site keeps posting about Kacey having a boyfriend and yes, they tag it Hannibal too and even Alana . I don´t know if it´s the official site...i think so.

Imane: Thanks for the parallels . Those scenes .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 11-07-2013, 12:37 PM
Loyal Fan

When did Bryan Fuller say that Abigail would only appear in dreams?

Kacey tweeted that she wanted to go to a Miley Cryrus concert for Valentine's Day '@boyfriend'; I think that was yesterday.

I love how this show makes us all question our sexuality.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ladyfuschia; 11-07-2013 at 01:09 PM Reason: Completing and correcting the spoilers tags
Old 11-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckoo (View Post)
When did Bryan Fuller say that Abigail would only appear in dreams?

Kacey tweeted that she wanted to go to a Miley Cryrus concert for Valentine's Day '@boyfriend'; I think that was yesterday.

I love how this show makes us all question our sexuality.

Spoiler:
I think we can assume that Abigail will apear on dreams but Bryan didn´t confirmed this. At least, i didn´t saw it. I think that maybe we will get a dream scene but bryan didn´t said Yes or No .

I think Kacey does has a boyfriend but maybe Adam is a friend ^^

Is hard not to question our sexuality when we have beautiful ladies on the show too .

Spoiler:

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Ladyfuschia; 11-07-2013 at 01:09 PM
Old 11-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
Spoiler:

You have to know that I'm usually a very non-shippery person! I'm usually much more interested in frienships than in romantic relationships. But then Will and Alana happened and now I don't know what to do. Also, I'm still planning on magically becoming Alana and then I only have to get myself a Will.

Btw. the Graham guy from my philosophy class almost smiled at me today. (You know, the one I mentioned in the 'Hannibal in our daily life' thread?)

Oh, and I love the title of this thread.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckoo (View Post)

You have to know that I'm usually a very non-shippery person! I'm usually much more interested in frienships than in romantic relationships. But then Will and Alana happened and now I don't know what to do. Also, I'm still planning on magically becoming Alana and then I only have to get myself a Will.

Btw. the Graham guy from my philosophy class almost smiled at me today. (You know, the one I mentioned in the 'Hannibal in our daily life' thread?)

Oh, and I love the title of this thread.

I think that even if it isn´t planned, we always end up shipping characters. When i started watching Hannibal i wasn´t planning to ship anyone and here i am. I have more than three ships. But one of them is a secret .

That seems like a good idea. Maybe you will find yourself a Will Graham anyway ^^

Awww...really? That´s cool !

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide