Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-07-2015, 01:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Will | Hugh #26 ~ "He’ll come out of that kitchen like he’s gone through a furnace, there has to be a balance between his sanity and insanity."

« This is my design. »

26th Will Graham | Hugh Dancy
a p p r e c i a t i o n t h r e a d

source.

D e s i g n e r s

01 Chastainღ
02 {worshipfulness}
03 helps
04 baelfire24
05 hoechlins
06 lisagslack14
07 ceecee11
08 skje
09 Cannibal_Princess♔
10 only dreaming
11 Melissa Ann
12 Ladyfuschia
13 hlgreenie
14 murphyboy11
15 antisocial
16 s e r e n i t y
17 Jamie Choate
18 stilestilinski
19 arakha
20 kgp1217
21 Laurababora
22 Queen of Babble
23 Maggie Greene
24 Cuckoo
25 Nici Dawson
26 xlennie
27 meen
28 Millie May
29 sourburst
30 Miss Graham
31 Lah
32 Alisha Daniels
33 Kendra Luehr

source.

source.

source.

source.

source.

source.

source.

source.

F u t u r e thread titles

Will Graham | Hugh Dancy # ~ “He is a gentleman. Downton Abbey -esque? I guess. He was raised well, went to great schools, he’s a clever guy and he makes me giggle." Claire Danes

Will Graham | Hugh Dancy # ~ "Occasionally I’ll wake up and notice his… form. And I’ll be, ‘Oh, wow. Dude. Is a looker.’
Then I get shy, all over again. It’s not why I love him, but it’s a very nice bonus.” Claire Danes

Will Graham | Hugh Dancy # ~ "He’ll come out of that kitchen like he’s gone through a furnace, there has to be a balance between his sanity and insanity… slightly lighter on the surface”

Will Graham | Hugh Dancy # ~ Did you just smell me?

Will Graham | Hugh Dancy # ~ "Will is so lonely and protects himself with his fishing rods and his dogs and his whiskey and his little house." Hugh Dancy

Will Graham | Hugh Dancy # ~ “He is so gorgeous. His father is a professor of moral philosophy and he’s so proper and so intelligent". Penny Chapman

Will Graham | Hugh Dancy # ~ "He would arrive on set and you knew you had to behave. But he’s also very funny. He was wonderfully proper.” Penny Chapman

Will Graham | Hugh Dancy # ~ “I have a lot of respect for Hugh and greatly admire his work. I don’t know how he does it, but he always seems to be spot on and fully immersed in his character." Caroline Dhavernas

Will Graham | Hugh Dancy # ~ “He cares for his colleagues, for the project that brings us together and throughout the long days of shooting over the seven months, he always seemed to be in a good mood and love his job." Caroline Dhavernas

Will Graham | Hugh Dancy # ~ "I had most of my scenes with Hugh Dancy, who was great. It’s like his show so he makes a big effort to look after everyone." Tao Okamoto

source.

Past threads

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23 ] [24 ] [25]

Visit our new Affiliate Hugh-Dancy.net

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram

Last edited by Persephone; 05-25-2015 at 11:56 AM
Old 05-07-2015, 01:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Stalk me:
Old 05-07-2015, 01:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

graham unhinged | It’s good to see the dogs. I thought I wasn’t...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
It looks like Will is looking at Hannibal thinking 'the hell is he wearing?' it really looks like a circus

Who opens? For now I can't I'm on my cell (if anyone opens the title is in #290 and remember it's 2 OPs )
LOL I know. xDD I saw on the OP that Tao said most of her scenes are with Hugh, so I guess that's why their promo pics were together at one point. :3

Stalk me:
Old 05-07-2015, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
graham unhinged | It’s good to see the dogs. I thought I wasn’t...

LOL I know. xDD I saw on the OP that Tao said most of her scenes are with Hugh, so I guess that's why their promo pics were together at one point. :3
tfnt

she said that recently in an interview I posted it in her thread, I thought they'd be the same height since she's a model-turned-actress

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 05-07-2015, 05:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
tfnt

she said that recently in an interview I posted it in her thread, I thought they'd be the same height since she's a model-turned-actress
Are they the same height?? Speaking of Chiyoh, CAN YOU BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE ALREADY SHIPPING WILL x CHIYOH? They're calling it Williyoh. I mean yeah, I get that they're both beautiful people, but WHY?? It makes me think that if Abigail was older, Abigram would be popular cuz people just go, "WOW THEY'RE HOT. LET'S SHIP THIS." lol Like, look at this:

spoilers are not admissible in court, ms. vega

^I don't MIND the idea of Will/Chiyoh, but at the same time, I hope it's not canon. Like, why is this person thinking it will be?? I get how Chiyoh almost seems to be a Chiyoh/Lady Muraski hybrid at this point, but having Will in a romance before Molly would be fickle and sloppy. Like, it'd make his marriage to Molly seem like a joke (unless that's the point?). It's interesting that they had a promo pic together, but I don't think they'll be lovers.

Stalk me:
Old 05-07-2015, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Are they the same height?? Speaking of Chiyoh, CAN YOU BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE ALREADY SHIPPING WILL x CHIYOH? They're calling it Williyoh. I mean yeah, I get that they're both beautiful people, but WHY?? It makes me think that if Abigail was older, Abigram would be popular cuz people just go, "WOW THEY'RE HOT. LET'S SHIP THIS." lol Like, look at this:

^I don't MIND the idea of Will/Chiyoh, but at the same time, I hope it's not canon. Like, why is this person thinking it will be?? I get how Chiyoh almost seems to be a Chiyoh/Lady Muraski hybrid at this point, but having Will in a romance before Molly would be fickle and sloppy. Like, it'd make his marriage to Molly seem like a joke (unless that's the point?). It's interesting that they had a promo pic together, but I don't think they'll be lovers.
Seeing these pictures I thought 'I can see people shipping this' and they are? well, I don't mind either tbh
Give me a sec to read that link while I do something else

this set
UNKNOWN PLEASURE

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 05-07-2015, 06:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Seeing these pictures I thought 'I can see people shipping this' and they are? well, I don't mind either tbh
Give me a sec to read that link while I do something else

this set
UNKNOWN PLEASURE
LOL I don't either, but I still find it crazy! xD I can't ship based on hotness alone. I mean, we only saw that brief clip of them together, and it really wasn't a good clip to show their chemistry.

Is that a new pic-set? :3

Also, here's an actual Chiyogram/Willyo manip set. xD

Stalk me:
Old 05-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
LOL I don't either, but I still find it crazy! xD I can't ship based on hotness alone. I mean, we only saw that brief clip of them together, and it really wasn't a good clip to show their chemistry.

Is that a new pic-set? :3

Also, here's an actual Chiyogram/Willyo manip set. xD

Not to burst their bubble but it's not gonna happen imo, for 3 things, Chiyoh is a character that is here to explain why Hannibal is who he is now (according to Bryan), she's only in 4 episodes, and she's also here to lead Will to Hannibal (I believe, and that's why they are together on the promo-shoots)
Not to mention Will's goal is hunt Hannibal and Molly is coming in the second half, I think throwing Alana and Margot in the middle was enough xD they do look cute though

It's an old new one

Old 05-07-2015, 07:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

I let him kill me., 'this is a serious blog' *scoffs* yes, we need...

^Perky nipples.

Egg

Quote:
Not to burst their bubble but it's not gonna happen imo, for 3 things, Chiyoh is a character that is here to explain why Hannibal is who he is now (according to Bryan), she's only in 4 episodes, and she's also here to lead Will to Hannibal (I believe, and that's why they are together on the promo-shoots)
Not to mention Will's goal is hunt Hannibal and Molly is coming in the second half, I think throwing Alana and Margot in the middle was enough xD they do look cute though

It's an old new one
Yes, I agree. Like I mentioned earlier, characters tend to appear together in promo shoots for three reasons: they're lovers, enemies, or allies. And I think they're going to be allies. She's only in 4 eps?? Well damn...it's weird that she's got so much press and stuff. Abigail was in more episodes than that, and she never got any promo shots. Anyway, this person also thinks the "shocking season finale" will be that Will is the Dragon, but I don't think that makes any sense. I'm hoping the shocking finale isn't that Will kills Molly and turns dark AGAIN. T_T But yes, I agree, throwing in another LI would be ridiculous.

Stalk me:
Old 05-07-2015, 08:20 PM
Loyal Fan

^Will being the dragon? Ok, I have no trust in Bryan but Will being the Dragon in the end is very nonsense, Richard is on the show for that. And I highly doubt Bryan will make Will kill Molly. Yeah, he turned dark in s2 but he remained being the "hero" of the show. Killing Molly is go too far and since we have no Clarice to be the new hero, I don't believe make Will a "villain" so to speak is what Bryan truly wants to.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Why people insist with Will being the Dragon when we are actually getting the real character? weird, but I've seen weirder theories

Kendra, I think it's because Tao is more famous, she's doing more gigs in well known stuff and she is a model

Old 05-07-2015, 08:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

All these swooning bloggers. xD

Will You Forgive Me ?

Rachel: I posted that "Will as the Dragon" meta once before, and I agree, why the hell would they have TWO dragons?? I mean, I guess this person is suggesting that when Francis is either killed or imprisoned, Will will end up taking up his mantle, but that'd be bullsh&t. Anyway, even though I think Bedelia's foreshadowing of killing someone you love was for Abigail, a lot of people still think it's for Will, so that's why there are fans thinking he'll kill Molly. He'd better f&cking not, because that'll piss off SO many people.

Val: I honestly have no idea... But yeah, there have definitely been weirder theories. The blogger said to ignore the Marlow murders (uh yeah, we'd kind of have to since Will wasn't insane when he was investigating those deaths xD), but I guess they could be some sort of alternate reality. Idk, I really don't want to entertain the idea of it being true. :/

Tao's famous?? I'd never even heard of her before! And Kacey's done some modeling shots, but she's obviously not a "real model," but eh. :/ I guess that's true...not having a model in a promo shoot seems kind of silly. Or not. xD

Stalk me:
Old 05-07-2015, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

These theories just make no sense especially judging by what Bryan said, that Will wants to save Francis like he couldn't save Hannibal, this Francis isn't flat out evil, he's just a victim of his own insanity (that's what he said) that is a HUGE hint that Will could be anything but not evil

Well Tao was in The Wolverine, and she'll be in Batman vs Superman, these movies are mainstream, even if she's not a main character it's a face people can recognize easily, and now she has a gig in Hannibal, not to mention she's a model that worked for the most remarkable houses (from IMDb)
Quote:
Through her long catwalk career, she has walked for numerous top brands, including Alexander Wang, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Ralph Lauren, and Yves Saint Laurent.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5148840/b..._trv_sm#trivia

Last edited by val ღ; 05-07-2015 at 08:51 PM
Old 05-07-2015, 08:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Kendra: Even if it was, killing Molly would destroy the hero thing Will is supposed to be. And the show needs a hero. Will is not evil, not even an anti hero. When he became "dark" he had reasons for that. I think it's just people wanting to see "murder husbands" too much, tbh.

Last edited by Miss Graham; 05-07-2015 at 10:02 PM
Old 05-07-2015, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Graham (View Post)
Kendra: Even if it was, killing Molly would destroy the hero thing Will is supposed to be. And the show needs a hero. Will is not evil, not even a anti hero. When he became "dark" he had reasons for that. I think it's just people wanting to see "murder husbands" too much, tbh.
THIS ^ that sums it up

another cute pic with Claire