Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-14-2014, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

WG | HD #24~ “What Dancy has accomplished over 26 episodes is what some actors struggle mightily to achieve over the course of their entire careers"

« This is my design. »

24th Will Graham | Hugh Dancy
a p p r e c i a t i o n t h r e a d

source.

D e s i g n e r s

01 Chastainღ
02 {worshipfulness}
03 helps
04 baelfire24
05 hoechlins
06 lisagslack14
07 ceecee11
08 skje
09 Cannibal_Princess♔
10 only dreaming
11 Melissa Ann
12 Ladyfuschia
13 hlgreenie
14 murphyboy11
15 antisocial
16 s e r e n i t y
17 Jamie Choate
18 stilestilinski
19 arakha
20 kgp1217
21 Laurababora
22 Queen of Babble
23 Maggie Greene
24 Cuckoo
25 Nici Dawson
26 xlennie
27 meen
28 Millie May
29 sourburst
30 Miss Graham
31 Lah
32 Alisha Daniels

source.

source.

source.

source.

source.

source.

source.

source.

F u t u r e thread titles

Will Graham | Hugh Dancy # ~ “What Dancy has accomplished with Will over the course of 26 episodes is what some actors struggle mightily to achieve over the course of their entire careers." — Rebecca Strassberg

Will Graham | Hugh Dancy # ~ “He is a gentleman. Downton Abbey -esque? I guess. He was raised well, went to great schools, he’s a clever guy and he makes me giggle…" Claire Danes

Will Graham | Hugh Dancy # ~ "Occasionally I’ll wake up and notice his… form. And I’ll be, ‘Oh, wow. Dude.Is a looker.’
Then I get shy, all over again. It’s not why I love him, but it’s a very nice bonus.” Claire Danes

Will Graham | Hugh Dancy # ~ "Hugh is less pretty and more handsome. He's also seventy five per cent more British and eighty three per cent funnier than he has a right to be." Scott Thompson

Will Graham | Hugh Dancy # ~ "He’ll come out of that kitchen like he’s gone through a furnace, there has to be a balance between his sanity and insanity… slightly lighter on the surface”

Will Graham | Hugh Dancy # ~ Did you just smell me?

Will Graham | Hugh Dancy # ~ "Will is so lonely and protects himself with his fishing rods and his dogs and his whiskey and his little house." Hugh Dancy

source.

Past threads

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23 ]

Visit our new Affiliate Hugh-Dancy.net

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.

Last edited by val ღ; 03-19-2015 at 11:36 AM
Old 12-14-2014, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.

Last edited by val ღ; 02-02-2015 at 09:02 PM
Old 12-14-2014, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

sorry that I had to shorten the title a lot, don't worry next title we'll go back to boy next door subtitle

Old 12-15-2014, 09:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Tftnt ^^

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-15-2014, 09:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yay, TFTNT!

These aren't strictly Will, but I like how he looks in them, so there ya go lol:

I Could Use a Good Scream, idontfindyouthatinteresting: Court Appearences -...

I Could Use a Good Scream

Also, I can't quote from the closed thread, so:

I haven't seen it, sideboob? that reminds me of a of new photoshoots of Lauren but she shows moree xD she's doing a lot of shoots lately.
yeah the Hannibal cast rarely do photoshoots..

^Lauren Cohen? Haha, oops. xP Good for her, though! She was also on Whose Line is it Anyway a while back. ^^

Really??? That's so lame! I was hoping WTE would give Kacey her big break so we'd finally see some classy, pretty photoshoots of her (she only has like two ), but it got canceled, sooo yeah. :/ Lame. I think Caroline, Mads, and Hugh all have a decent amount of photoshoots, but aside from that one from Caroline, I haven't really seen any new ones floating around. :/ Also, I feel like your icon is staring into my soul. I was going to say something awful, but I won't. xD

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram
Old 12-15-2014, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

Your welcome girls.

Yup Lauren is doing lots of photoshoots lately, she's everywhere glad she's getting media attention, and she's done some sexy ones
Spoiler:

Yeah Gillian, Mads, Hugh etc have a a lot of photoshoots but they don't do it often, Caroline, Lara and Katharine have a few but not many

Ia, his face in that scene too bad he was with Margot and seeing bizarre things but we can always pretend it's from some other scene xD

Old 12-15-2014, 01:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

勇敢な少女

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
Your welcome girls.

Yup Lauren is doing lots of photoshoots lately, she's everywhere glad she's getting media attention, and she's done some sexy ones
Spoiler:

Yeah Gillian, Mads, Hugh etc have a a lot of photoshoots but they don't do it often, Caroline, Lara and Katharine have a few but not many

Ia, his face in that scene too bad he was with Margot and seeing bizarre things but we can always pretend it's from some other scene xD
Wow,
Spoiler:

I've been seeing a lot of BTS stuff of Gillian in Florence lately. But that's it, sad to say. :/ Oh! And just saw one of Laurence too, so he's there as well. And there's a new dog! ^^

Haha, I know. xD We can all just create our own little headcanons. No need to say what they are, ahemahem.

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 12-15-2014 at 01:56 PM
Old 12-15-2014, 02:04 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT Val

OMG! Lauren is so hot! I'm not a lesbian but I could marry that girl

Kendra: Hey, I've been seen those photos too. Mads looks weird. But Gillian looks fantastic. Some people say she's wearing a ring. So I suppose is for their disguise, which they pretend they are married.

Last edited by Miss Graham; 12-15-2014 at 05:30 PM
Old 12-15-2014, 03:10 PM
Lah
Part-Time Fan

They are all in Florence, Hugh, Mads, Laurence, Claire.... Twitter is going nuts.

Found this:

source: http://nygmobblepot.tumblr.com/
Old 12-15-2014, 04:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

Cool art: http://doremimi.tumblr.com/post/8455...al-its-so-gory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lah (View Post)
They are all in Florence, Hugh, Mads, Laurence, Claire.... Twitter is going nuts.

Found this:

source: WE ARE HAWKS, MISTER GRAHAM.
Ahhh, finally, a pic! I kept seeing posts with people asking, "Where's Hugh?", so it's good to finally see him. ^^ I'm surprised we don't know who Molly and Dolarhyde are yet, tbh.

And Rachel, I thought it was released a long time ago that Hannibal/Bedelia were going to be posing as a married couple?? I did see the ring though, yes. ^^ She looks so pretty in her teal hat and her stylish hair. ^^ This is surprisingly exciting to see some new stuff, given how I'm not hopeful about this season at all.

Stalk me:
Old 12-15-2014, 04:46 PM
Elite Fan

Lah what's happening on Twitter? is there any pictures with Claire? I'm really so out of the news zone
Look at Hugh though

Rachel: Your welcome bb.
I like guys too, but goddamn it, Lauren

Kendra
Spoiler:

Old 12-15-2014, 05:03 PM
Lah
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
Lah what's happening on Twitter? is there any pictures with Claire? I'm really so out of the news zone
Look at Hugh though
No pics, only italian fans "screaming" they saw them hahaha

https://www.facebook.com/seriangolo/...99949113363676

Translating the facebook text: If you are in Florence , do not miss the chance to meet the cast of # Hannibal! They are filming the third season!
Confirmed the presence of Gillian Anderson and Mads Mikkelsen ( in photo ) , while Fortunato Cerlino ( Peter Savastano in Gomorrah ) arrive tomorrow ! On Twitter , some say they saw Hugh Dancy ( Will ) walk to the center with his wife Claire Danes ( Homeland Carrie ) .

Last edited by Lah; 12-15-2014 at 05:09 PM
Old 12-15-2014, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lah (View Post)
No pics, only italian fans "screaming" they saw them hahaha

https://www.facebook.com/seriangolo/...99949113363676

Translating the facebook text: If you are in Florence , do not miss the chance to meet the cast of # Hannibal! They are filming the third season!
Confirmed the presence of Gillian Anderson and Mads Mikkelsen ( in photo ) , while Fortunato Cerlino ( Peter Savastano in Gomorrah ) arrive tomorrow ! On Twitter , some say they saw Hugh Dancy ( Will ) walk to the center with his wife Claire Danes ( Homeland Carrie ) .
thanks

can't they just bring Claire into the show pls

Old 12-15-2014, 05:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Val: She's a goddess.

Kendra: I think it was kinda a speculation before. I mean, We didn't know for sure. I didn't notice the ring either, but if she's wearing one, it makes the spoilers official now, I guess.
Old 12-15-2014, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

this scene is unrealistic

no one would pay attention with that in front ^

Rachel: She is

I don't know what ring are you talking about but it has to be fake, I bet they are pretending

so all leads are there except Alana, so much for the crippled speculation, otherwise she'd be there :/