Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-29-2013, 08:17 PM
Banned

Hannibal Lecter & Alana Bloom #1 ~ Because “Passion is good. It gets the blood pumping”

Welcome to the 1st
Hannibal Lecter
Alana Bloom
Appreciation Thread

Credit

We suggested a bit of a love triangle in an episode. One of the things I want to do with Season 2 is have a little more sexy between characters. So, stay tuned for who is going to be doing who!
— Bryan Fuller on the question "Is Hannibal going to continue pursuing Alana?"

Our bets on them.

Credit

You realize those students thought we were having an affair. Why didn't we?
“I learned as much from her as she learned from me.”

1. Cannibal_Princess♔
2. Wardengrill
3. Kendra Luehr
4. Chastainღ
5. Ladyfuschia

Closer to truth | “You realize those candidates thought we were having an affair. Why didn’t we?”

i. dead and gone; the black keys ii. rangers; a fine frenzy iii. strangeness and charm; florence + the machine iv. paradise circus; massive attack v. man of a thousand faces; regina spektor vi. gods and monsters; lana del rey vii. devil’s resting place; laura marling viii. all i need; radiohead ix. i know places; lykke li x. the rip tide; beirut xi. crest; the antlers xii. the lighthouse; interpol

My Personal Reserve | Hannibloom Fanmix

1.You Make Me Feel - Archive; 2.Serial Killer - Lana Del Ray; 3.Que Je T’aime - Johnny Hallyday; 4.The Yoni - Budam; 5.Let Me Break You - London After Midnight; 6.Pretty When You Cry - Vast; 7.Bloody Pleasures - Blutengel; 8.Bloodstream - Stateless; 10.All I Need - Within Temptation; 11.Love Song for a Vampire - Annie Lennox; 12.My Funny Valentine - Nico; 13.I Will Follow You Into the Dark[Cover] - Amanda Palmer

{Listen}

"Closer" by Burn Season

You say i'm stuck somewhere back in between
My blured memories
Some say I kicked myself right in the face
I'm not as I seem.

I'd erase what you say
Scramble words in the way
But you can't take away
Turn away
Run away
**** with me

Don't say that its over
I'd kill to be closer
A moment i'm passing to you
But to me
I will wait
And i'll take
Anything with your name
Don't say that its over
You can't live without me

You say theres something wrong in my head
So I like to bleed
You say i'm scaring you now but i'm tired
From watching you sleep

I'd erase what you say
Scramble words in the way
But you can't take away
Turn away
Run away
**** with me

Don't say that it's over
I'd kill to be closer
A moment i'm passing to you
But to me
I will wait
And ill take
Anything with your name
Don't say that its over
Live without me
Live without me

But you can't take away
Turn away
Run away
**** with me

Don't say that it's over
Don't say that it's over
I'd kill to be closer

Dont say that it's over
I'd kill to be closer
A moment im passing to you
But to me
I will wait
And i'll take
Anything with your name
Dont say that its over
You cant live without me
(Don't say that its over)
You cant live without me
You cant live without me
I'd kill to be closer
I'd kill to be closer

"Corrupt" by Depeche Mode

Credit: Kendra Luehr

I could corrupt you
In a heart beat
You think you're so special
Think you're so sweet
What are you trying don't even tempt me
Soon you'll be crying, unwishing you dreamt of be
You'll be calling out my name
When you need someone to blame

I could corrupt you
It would be easy
Watching you suffer
Girl, it would please me
But I wouldn't touch you
With my little finger
I know it would crush you
My memory would linger

You'd be crying out in pain
Begging me to play my games

I could corrupt you
It would be ugly
They could sedate you
But i wanna touch you with my hands on your hips
It would be too much to
Place my lips on your lips
You'd be calling out my name
Begging me to play my games

Because they are still talking about having an affair.
Because he likes her passion.
Because she still goes to him even when they have a difference of opinion
Because the conversation on the couch in his office screamed sex
Because they're not hiding that they are flirting and that they like it
Because he protected her from the truth and didn't want to hurt her
Because of the way they smile at each other
Because she can yell at him and he won't eat her

- For Alana to go with Hannibal to the opera .
- For them to cook together again.
- To see them dance
- We want Hannibal to kiss her.
- For them to talk about their past. For example, how they meet
- For Alana to use her private reserve of beer more often
- After Hannibal's incarcerated, Alana comes to visit him. Whether it's an interrogation or not, we'll be happy.

Credit: Jensen_girl22

Credit

Credit

Future Titles Suggestion

Because he loves her palate and she loves his beer.
Because she has in his kitchen her own private beer reserve
Because he's happy to get her perspective

Previous Threads

Last edited by Persephone; 04-10-2014 at 12:10 PM
Old 08-30-2013, 03:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

Imane! what a georgeous way to start! thank you thank you so much!
Old 08-30-2013, 04:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Imane: Thanks for the thread . Please add me ^^

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 08-30-2013, 04:44 AM
Banned

You've been all added already!
I know who is a shipper of these 2, so i took the initiative

I'm very sorry for the delay!
My internet connection was an incredible mess yesterday, i kept being disconnected every minute and couldn't work properly.
I hope you didn't hate me too much for not posting it yesterday like promised!

So, The OP is still under construction because i'm not satisfied with few sections (arts and season 1 moment).

We need more quotes: i've got one from Bryan and one or two from Mads.

If you have suggestions for the reasons, wishlist and futur titles sections. Let me now because those parts are quite empty.

Happy to have finally this thread!
Old 08-30-2013, 05:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Imane: Sorry i didn´t noticed my name there . Thanks for adding it ^^

How could i hate you ? You´re so nice for making this thread for us ! I know how the internet can be a piece of cr#p sometimes, don´t worry .

So, a few suggestions ^^:

Wishlist:
- I want to see them dance ^^
- I want Hannibal to kiss her.
- For them to talk about their past. For example, how they meet.

In case you want to add this:

"I think in the scene in “Sorbet”, where Alana is essentially functioning as Hannibal sous chef and getting ready for his dinner party, we suggest a history of those two characters and a slight manipulation on Hannibal’s part to remove Alana from the Chesapeake Ripper investigation. And that was very much about not wanting to hurt her if she got too close or got too insightful. So he conspired to keep her busy so she couldn’t be Miriam Lass in that investigation, and that was very much about protecting her." (Bryan Fuller)

I´m gonna think about quotes .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 08-30-2013, 05:42 AM
Banned

Thank you for being patient!

You wishlist is very good!

Adding it now!

The quote is exactly the one from Bryan i was thinking about.

There's also the ones from Hannibal about Alana being an exception amongst personality deficient in psychology department and the one from Alana telling Jack that she doesn't have reservations about Hannibal.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thank you ^^

The quote you´re talking about it´s this one:

Most psychology departments are filled with personality deficients. Dr. Bloom would be the exception.

Since we were talking about Lady gaga in Mads thread :

msSweetization

Another video:

LittlexStarling310

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 08-30-2013, 06:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
- I want to see them dance ^^
- I want Hannibal to kiss her.
- For them to talk about their past. For example, how they meet.
Perfect wishlist! I can only add for Alana to use her private reserve of beer more often
Old 08-30-2013, 06:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardengrill (View Post)
Perfect wishlist! I can only add for Alana to use her private reserve of beer more often
Thanks, Kate .
I love yours .

I wasn´t sure if this should go here or in H x W thread :

captainshroom

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 08-30-2013, 06:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

what a sweet family

I'm looking for some more quotes
Old 08-30-2013, 11:31 AM
Banned

But Hannibal and Will are mean: Alana can be Abigail's mother too!

That would be the perfect family!

Thank you Ilda for the vids! i'll watch them as soon as possible (still in my painting)!

Kate, i love your wish!

Updating the OP now!

Last edited by Ladyfuschia; 09-01-2013 at 08:02 AM
Old 08-30-2013, 11:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Eheheh, they would be a really perfect and interesting family, alright .

It was sweet how Alana was so protective of Abigail. I loved when she brought new clothes for her .

Take your time, Imane and i love the OP...so pretty .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 08-30-2013, 12:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Lovely, lovely, lovelyyy! Glad it's finally here! Thanks for posting, Imane! My connection's being a "buttface" right now, so I unfortunately can't see all of the OP yet. :S Hopefully my connection will be faster this evening!

Here are my favorite song choices for them (glad I didn't see them under the fan mixes, 'cause then I'd be repeating myself!)

"Closer" by Burn Season (it screams villain x heroine, and I do think Hannibal would kill to be closer to Alana )

"Corrupt" by Depeche Mode (The intro's kind of long, but it gets good after a minute or so -- I think it's a sexy song I'm sure Alana will be "calling out his name" for sure. )

OMG. This quote by Bryan had me laughing: "So, stay tuned for who is going to be doing who!" That's quite a way to put it! I unfortunately don't have any quotes to add, because I don't go looking for Fuller's interviews. And OMG! For a second, I thought that one gif said "I like your package" instead of "palette." Mind's in the gutter, sorry!

Imane: I agree! I'm tired of the "Will is Abigail's mommy" jokes, because 1x4 clearly showed that Abby viewed Hannibal and Alana as her parents. I don't think she ever thought of Will like a father. I hope that family scene is foreshadowing for future episodes. I wouldn't mind seeing Hannibal try to create a twisted little family with his two favorite girls.

Ilda: Ohh, I like that quote! I did think of that scene as a form of manipulation, but I couldn't entirely see why... Namely because I couldn't understand what Mads was saying. I like the idea of him wanting to protect her, despite the fact he already smashed her head into a wall. Love your list, too! I agree with them all 100%!

Here's another we can add that I'd love to see in future episodes: After Hannibal's incarcerated, Alana comes to visit him. Whether it's an interrogation or not, I'll be happy.

LOL Weird that it's Hannibloom, yet the thumbnail is of Will. o-o At first I thought it was a love triangle vid. Thanks for sharing the videos! :3 I unfortunately can't watch them now, so maybe some time soon!

I personally think that's a Hannigram comic and not a Hannibloom one, so...

I'd forgotten that Alana brought Abigail clothes! Aww. :3

Kate: Hahaha, ditto on the beer.

CREDIT

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 08-30-2013 at 12:37 PM
Old 08-30-2013, 12:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
Ilda: Ohh, I like that quote! I did think of that scene as a form of manipulation, but I couldn't entirely see why... Namely because I couldn't understand what Mads was saying. I like the idea of him wanting to protect her, despite the fact he already smashed her head into a wall. Love your list, too! I agree with them all 100%!

Here's another we can add that I'd love to see in future episodes: After Hannibal's incarcerated, Alana comes to visit him. Whether it's an interrogation or not, I'll be happy.

LOL Weird that it's Hannibloom, yet the thumbnail is of Will. o-o At first I thought it was a love triangle vid. Thanks for sharing the videos! :3 I unfortunately can't watch them now, so maybe some time soon!

I personally think that's a Hannigram comic and not a Hannibloom one, so...

I'd forgotten that Alana brought Abigail clothes! Aww. :3
I swear you are the Queen of Songs because you always bring good songs for the ships/characters !

The first song made me think of their talk in 1x07 about the affairs .

The second one is also good and btw, i´ve found on the kink meme a fanfic where Alana knew all along that Hannibal was the killer and she´s a fan . If anyone wants the link, here it is .

Ah! That´s an interesting quote .

Kendra, keep in mind that Will is Abigail´s mommy because of Hannigram. Why in the world Will is always the woman in the relationship ?!!

Actually in that scene where he puts Alana to sleep, he is protecting her. Hannibal had the ability of messing with Will´s head but i doubt he could convince Alana to keep Abigail´s secret. If Hannibal haven´t done that, Alana would have see Abigail with blood in her hands. It was a weird way but he is protecting Alana .

Let me know what you think of the videos later and yeah, i also thought it was a love triangle video.

Yeah, it may be more of a hannigram thing but i see Alana more as Abigail´s mom

She brought her clothes in Potage and i love the part of the Itunes gif card .

I love your quote! It screams Alana=Clarice all over .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 08-30-2013, 01:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: Haha, I accept this title! *wears a Queen of Songs sash around my waist* haha jk I'm addicted to music and have a huge selection, so that's probably the only reason why. I feel the lyrics to the first are exceptionally fitting of the pair.

I mean, I can break it down (though it'll probably be obvious, sorry xD):

You say
I'm stuck somewhere back in between
My blurred memories

This makes me think of Hannibal being stuck on the memory of Mischa. :X

Some say
I kicked myself right in the face
I'm not as I seem.

This reflects how Bedelia warned Hannibal to be careful, because he was getting too involved...and therefore "kicked himself in the face." And "I'm not as I seem" is a pretty obvious one, since no one expects he's a murderer.

I want this whole section to happen on the show :

You say
There's something wrong in my head
So I like to bleed
You say
I'm scaring you now,
but I'm tired
From watching you sleep

I'd love to see him watching her sleep.

Really? Glad it made you think of the affairs talk, because I was thinking something much darker. Like, I could see this song as representing the period after when he's developed an unhealthy obsession with her. I have a thing for villains being possessive and not willing to share. :X Even if it's for a twisted motive, it's oddly appealing.

OMG YES, I WAS GOING TO MENTION THAT FAN FIC. Like I was saying to Imane in one of the other threads, I think it'd be interesting if the series ended with a huge surprise/shocker. Like, what if Alana ends up marrying Will at the end of S7, but then at the very end it shows Alana going to visit Hannibal in the asylum. They share a smile, and it soon becomes obvious that Alana married Will to get to him/help Hannibal destroy his mind. I honestly don't think Alana will ever become THAT corrupted/seduced, but it'd definitely be an interesting AU!

Haha, I know it's because of Hannigram, but I still get tired of it...especially since Will's not effeminate at all! If anything, Mr. Asexual (aka Hannibal...but Alana makes him sexual hahaha) is more effeminate since he never really shows a preference in sex/relationships. Or at least, he didn't in the books (until Clarice came around). That's another parallel with Alana and Clarice! Because Hannibal seemed asexual until his talks with Alana in 1x4 and 1x7. Then it's like, "Oh-ho, so this guy's not as uptight as we thought."

I know he was technically saving her (and saving his own butt lol), but it was still kind of O__O to see him knocking her unconscious. I did like how he stroked her hair afterward, though. It was like he was checking to see that she was ok, so he didn't just mindlessly knock her out and then move on. I only feel good about it because he's a doctor, so he'd know how to hit her head without harming her.

I really need to re-watch this series, because I don't remember any of this. I think Alana might yearn for kids (maybe to reflect Hannibal's talk in 1x13?), because she seemed to take a shine to Abigail relatively quickly. I'm not sure if it was an obligation to a patient or what, but she seemed to hold Abigail on a different level than a normal doctor/patient relationship. That's what she and Hannibal have in common -- they develop more intimate relationships than is "acceptable." Though in Alana's case, she's doing it out of the goodness of her heart. Hannibal? Not so much.

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram