Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-02-2014, 12:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Frilled Puppies { Will & Freddie } #3 ~ Because they went from enemies to allies.

graham ● lounds/appreciation thread

© Cannibal_Princess♔

supporters

Cannibal_Princess♔
Chastainღ
Kendra Luehr
Maggie Greene
meen

credit.

fan/fiction

Strange Bedfellows by tattletwink
failure, disorder, distortion by rumpledlinen
the conversations of madmen by justjoy
Min Lilla Eld by theinconceivabletruth

credit.

credit.

on/twitter

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 05-06-2014 at 03:31 PM
Old 05-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Elite Fan

tfnt bb
And OMG no!! Ilda, my sister was scrolling down in my dashboard because I never log out, and idk why she kept scrolling down in my dash instead of logging in her tumblr -.- and she saw the threesome pic + a comparison with the threesome of Savage Grace + a quasi-nude Raúl Esparza holy sh it, this was so awkward, she laughed with all these, and of course she asked me "Val, what is this??!" when she saw the Alannigram threesome, she was pretty shocked and I laughed with her lol, I told you she'd see it somehow and ask me what's happening! lmao. I explained her it's probably not real, and she agrees with the comparison of Savage Grace, it's the same and they are also laughing only that in Savage Grace he's in the middle xD

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.

Last edited by val ღ; 05-02-2014 at 12:32 PM
Old 05-02-2014, 12:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
tfnt bb
And OMG no!! Ilda, my sister was scrolling down in my dashboard because I never log out, and idk why she kept scrolling down in my dash instead of logging in her tumblr -.- and she saw the threesome pic + a comparison with the threesome of Savage Grace + a quasi-nude Raúl Esparza holy sh it, this was so awkward, I didn't see it coming, when she shown me the pics I was like oh hell no! eat me earth xD she laughed with all these, and of course she asked me "Val, what is this??!" when she saw the Alannigram threesome, she was pretty shocked and I laughed with her lol, I told you she'd see it somehow and ask me what's happening! lmao. I explained her it's probably not real, and she agrees with the comparison of Savage Grace, it's the same and they are also laughing only that in Savage Grace he's in the middle xD
But don't worry, we've seen worse things, we watch Boardwalk Empire together and holy f#ck, in season 1 or 2 there was a really raunchy and graphic sex scene, wow that was so.. so awful in s4 there were more raunchy scenes but nothing as raunchy as that one, but we always laugh because that's what we do, lol.
She doesn't watch Hannibal anymore, but she may be eyeing my screen tonight, she often does that and now even more that she knows there's a threesome!
Your welcome bb .

OMFG! And you´re worried about her seeing that scene .

But see the bright side, now your sister won´t be surprised later,e specially that you say it´s not teh first time you both see these scenes.

I saw the bridge on AXN (the original version) because is aw promos and it looked good. I was watching with my mom and i saw some guys dick...AXN showed a dick...wtf?!! .

I am calm now because i went to Bryan´s twitter and you should see his tweets, he laughing at us i tell you XD. I´m just gonna watch it anyway and enjoy every Will x Freddie moment .

a message … a summons …
but somehow we missed it

renlybaratheon

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-02-2014, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal_Princess♔ (View Post)
Your welcome bb .

OMFG! And you´re worried about her seeing that scene .

But see the bright side, now your sister won´t be surprised later,e specially that you say it´s not teh first time you both see these scenes.

I saw the bridge on AXN (the original version) because is aw promos and it looked good. I was watching with my mom and i saw some guys dick...AXN showed a dick...wtf?!! .

I am calm now because i went to Bryan´s twitter and you should see his tweets, he laughing at us i tell you XD. I´m just gonna watch it anyway and enjoy every Will x Freddie moment .
Yeah and my mother was in the room when she shown me the pics, but she didn't care, she was talking to my sister about something else, so she looked at the screen and looked away and she kept on talking like nothing happened, thanks God xD but wow I didn't see that coming, I mean my sister seeing that stuff in my dash she doesn't watch Hannibal anymore, but she may be eyeing my screen, she often does that and now even more that she knows there's a threesome! but at least she won't be surprised if she sees me watching that indeed xD
Yeah, there's full frontal shots on HBO shows, and a couple in Boardwalk Empire xD
I'll go to Bryan's twitter, hold on

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 05-02-2014, 12:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yeah and my mother was in the room when she shown me the pics, but she didn't care, she was talking to my sister about something else, so she looked at the screen and looked away and she kept on talking like nothing happened, thanks God xD but wow I didn't see that coming, I mean my sister seeing that stuff in my dash she doesn't watch Hannibal anymore, but she may be eyeing my screen, she often does that and now even more that she knows there's a threesome! but at least she won't be surprised if she sees me watching that indeed xD
Yeah, there's full frontal shots on HBO shows, and a couple in Boardwalk Empire xD
I'll go to Bryan's twitter, hold on

Really? You´re lucky or your mom will ask you later XD.
What if tonight´s episode makes your sister start to watch again , for curiosity XD.

One time i was curious i saw a few seconds of BE, there was a sex scene so, changed because my mom was around. I´m glad i did because you´re telling me there´s full naked bodies .

Okay .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-02-2014, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Really? You´re lucky or your mom will ask you later XD.
What if tonight´s episode makes your sister start to watch again , for curiosity XD.

One time i was curious i saw a few seconds of BE, there was a sex scene so, changed because my mom was around. I´m glad i did because you´re telling me there´s full naked bodies .

Okay .
My mom doesn't mind xD she's like my sister and me, if there's a sex scene we often laugh and make jokes lol, the other day she was watching GoT with my mom and she told me, "holy sh it, there was a pretty crude sex scene" that's why you should never watch anything HBO with my family, I try to watch HBO alone because this channel is hella raunchy xD you see EVERYTHING but I mean everything everything and it looks like the actors are having sex for real xD
Yeah BE is raunchy, like all the other HBO shows lol

The fandom is way calmer now that Bryan is teasing and jokíng, he's having fun, and most of the fandom aren't taking it so seriously, they make jokes and laugh and me too, the jokes crack me up but, it's all fun games until it happens lol, I hope the fandom remains this calm after it happens, and I hope to stay this calm too xD

Old 05-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
My mom doesn't mind xD she's like my sister and me, if there's a sex scene we often laugh and make jokes lol, the other day she was watching GoT with my mom and she told me, "holy sh it, there was a pretty crude sex scene" that's why you should never watch anything HBO with my family, I try to watch HBO alone because this channel is hella raunchy xD you see EVERYTHING but I mean everything everything and it looks like the actors are having sex for real xD
Yeah BE is raunchy, like all the other HBO shows lol

The fandom is way calmer now that Bryan is teasing and jokíng, he's having fun, and most of the fandom aren't taking it so seriously, they make jokes and laugh and me too, the jokes crack me up but, it's all fun games until it happens lol, I hope the fandom remains this calm after it happens, and I hope to stay this calm too xD
I´m glad i don´t have that channel because if i had, it would probably be on of the channels that i can only watch on my living room. I would had to watch during the night XD.

You´re mom sounds cool, it´s good that she doesn´t minds much ^^

Yeah, i didn´t went during the day, only now but the fans seem more relax now . I just hope it doesn´t turns into OUAT fandom like, we can have different opinions as long as the fandom doesn´t starts calling names. If the 3way hahppens it´s Bryan´s fault, not the fans.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-02-2014, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I´m glad i don´t have that channel because if i had, it would probably be on of the channels that i can only watch on my living room. I would had to watch during the night XD.

You´re mom sounds cool, it´s good that she doesn´t minds much ^^

Yeah, i didn´t went during the day, only now but the fans seem more relax now . I just hope it doesn´t turns into OUAT fandom like, we can have different opinions as long as the fandom doesn´t starts calling names. If the 3way hahppens it´s Bryan´s fault, not the fans.
she is

Yeah, thus far the fandom is calm and nice, they better remain this calm! lol

Old 05-02-2014, 01:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
she is

Yeah, thus far the fandom is calm and nice, they better remain this calm! lol

Things are getting out of hand XD!

Spoiler:

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-02-2014, 01:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

OMG you guys, this makes me think of tonight's episode:

Ironically, my friend showed this to me before the threesome speculation, and now this is all I can think about! THIS IS WHAT'S HAPPENING TONIGHT. lmao

Ilda: I definitely think he's enjoying this at our expense, watching us scurry around like chickens with our heads cut off, but Idk if he's excited cuz people want it or what.

OMG THAT PICTURE. Idk what's going on, tbh...cuz in that pic, for some reason it's starting to look real.

Val: Your poor sister. Why was the 3way compared to Raul Esparza? o_O

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram
Old 05-02-2014, 01:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)

Ilda: I definitely think he's enjoying this at our expense, watching us scurry around like chickens with our heads cut off, but Idk if he's excited cuz people want it or what.

OMG THAT PICTURE. Idk what's going on, tbh...cuz in that pic, for some reason it's starting to look real.
OMFG! That video !

I have tbh with you, i´m not worried or upset anymore. These comics made me feel better and i still think it´s a joke.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-02-2014, 01:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

IMPRESS A CHICK WITH A HELICOPTER DICK!! All I can imagine now is Will and Hannibal going, "It's not gay if it's a threeway!" ;D lol Help me. haha

I know, I feel better too, but Idk...this is still annoying. I'll be upset again if it actually happens, but at least people are trying to lighten the mood. Are ppl more upset or happy about this?

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 05-02-2014 at 01:39 PM
Old 05-02-2014, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT

We still couldn't come up with a ship name, could we?
Old 05-02-2014, 01:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
IMPRESS A CHICK WITH A HELICOPTER DICK!! All I can imagine now is Will and Hannibal going, "It's not gay if it's in a threeway!" ;D lol Help me. haha

I know, I feel better too, but Idk...this is still annoying. I'll be upset again if it actually happens, but at least people are trying to lighten the mood. Are ppl more upset or happy about this?
TBH, the idea of Will being naked in front of Hannibal makes me laugh .

It´s hard to tell because we had posts of people being happy and now there´s mostly comics so, i guess the whole fandom is joking about it. I´m not worried .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastainღ (View Post)
TFTNT

We still couldn't come up with a ship name, could we?
You´re welcome .

Nope, maybe tonight .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I remember we discussed something with puppies involved, I like the idea of puppies.