Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-16-2014, 05:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

Episode Discussion 2.12 | Tome-wan { Airs May 16th }

During therapy, Will shares his vision of how he would kill Hannibal which only seems to strengthen their co-dependency. Hannibal discusses Margot's unfortunate "accident" in a session with Mason. Growing impatient with Will and his progress on catching Hannibal, Jack brings in a surprise witness. When Hannibal's life is jeopardized, Will must decide whether to help him and give Hannibal a chance for revenge.| [x]

promo

{x}
Bon Appétit!

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-16-2014, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

tftnt

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 05-16-2014, 09:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

You´re welcome bb .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-16-2014, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

meanwhile..

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 05-16-2014, 01:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

"Twisted Romance"...are you ****ing kidding me -.-?

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-16-2014, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal_Princess♔ (View Post)
"Twisted Romance"...are you ****ing kidding me -.-?
ikr?

Old 05-16-2014, 02:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
ikr?
If it was like Hannibal and Alana yeah but...**** .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-16-2014, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal_Princess♔ (View Post)
If it was like Hannibal and Alana yeah but...**** .
I don't think it's consuming in a sexual way tbh, that'd make no sense, no way in hell Will would have sex with Hannibal xD not even Alana would now, and the article is talking about Will and Hannibal weird, I say poorly paraphrased because first they said romance and then bromance, since when Hannibal had a romance with Will? so I take the "consumation" part with a grain of salt

Old 05-16-2014, 02:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I don't think it's consuming in a sexual way tbh, that'd make no sense, no way in hell Will would have sex with Hannibal xD not even Alana would now, and the article is talking about Will and Hannibal weird, I say poorly paraphrased because first they said romance and then bromance, since when Hannibal had a romance with Will? so I take the "consumation" part with a grain of salt
Hannibal and Will aren´t gays so, i don´t get these articles tbh -.-
I assume whoever wrote this drank the same as Bryan did

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-16-2014, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What magazine is that from? The layout is similar to a magazine that, during this year's Oscar season, wrote a note about how Jennifer Lawrence was brave for playing the role she did in American Hustle (basically a young 70s housewife with a drinking problem and huge hair) and deserved the Oscar, whereas Lupita - a black woman playing a FCKING SLAVE in a movie ABOUT SLAVERY - was completely ignored. I swear, I just literally can't with magazines sometimes, it's like those morons don't know what words they should be using.

That said, TFTNT, I'm excited for tonight's ep. Now that Freddie's alive - and will most likely remain alive for the rest of the season - I can just breathe.
Old 05-16-2014, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastainღ (View Post)
What magazine is that from? The layout is similar to a magazine that, during this year's Oscar season, wrote a note about how Jennifer Lawrence was brave for playing the role she did in American Hustle (basically a young 70s housewife with a drinking problem and huge hair) and deserved the Oscar, whereas Lupita - a black woman playing a FCKING SLAVE in a movie ABOUT SLAVERY - was completely ignored. I swear, I just literally can't with magazines sometimes, it's like those morons don't know what words they should be using.

That said, TFTNT, I'm excited for tonight's ep. Now that Freddie's alive - and will most likely remain alive for the rest of the season - I can just breathe.
What the f#ck lol
Ilda: I need that drink, it must be strong!

Who's watching live? less than 1 hour to go

Old 05-16-2014, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you have a stream link? I never watched it live, I always wait for the download.
Old 05-16-2014, 05:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I Know completely ridiculous, romance and bromance are totally different things.
Old 05-16-2014, 05:58 PM
Extreme Fan

I can't wait to see Hannibal get what is coming to him. I also cant wait to see Mason pay for what he did to Margot.
Old 05-16-2014, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastainღ (View Post)
Do you have a stream link? I never watched it live, I always wait for the download.
I'm trying but none of the streams work