Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-23-2013, 02:57 PM
Banned

Dr. Alana Bloom | Caroline Dhavernas #3 ~ Because Caroline brings a humanity to Alana Bloom and a sex appeal.

Welcome to the 3rd
Dr. Alana Bloom/Caroline Dhavernas
Appreciation Thread

Credit: Cannibal_Princess♔

Fans

1.lisagslack14
2.helps
3.Chastainღ
4.baelfire24
5.only dreaming
6.Ladyfuschia
7.hlgreenie
8.murphyboy11
9.DanceWithLife
7.antisocial
8.arakha
9.Cannibal_Princess♔
10.firewall
11.Elif_ZV
12. five items
13. Maggie Greene
14. Cuckoo
15. Raguoc
16. xlennie

Credit: Cannibal_Princess♔

"I had been wanting to work with Caroline again since Wonderfalls. I just find her incredibly charming, as an actress, and [she] also has a unique accessibility, as well."

" So I had called her when we were doing Hannibal, and I was like, “But I’m also aware that you could bring a humanity to Alana Bloom and a sex appeal, and which of these characters do you respond more to?” And she said, “Alana Bloom,” and I said, “Great. Let’s work it out.”
-Bryan Fuller

Credit: Jensen_girl22

"We talked a lot about Alana falling into bed with Will Graham, and where I always fell back to was, if she’s as good a psychiatrist as she’s purported to be, she would see that this guy is damaged, and getting involved with a damaged person only compromises yourself."

"So I was really happy that we could craft a character that was an adult and not just throwing her ankles up in the air because the guy was hot. But could say, “This is not good for me. I have to protect me. I have to be responsible to me.”
-Bryan Fuller

Alana fanmixes

Wounded || an Alana Bloom Fanmix - {listen here}

A post-Savoureux mix for a heartbroken psychiatrist.
i. “Over the Love” – Florence + the Machine – cause you’re a hard soul to save with an ocean in the way but I’ll get around it || ii. “In My Veins” – Andrew Belle ft. Erin McCarley – and I cannot get you out || iii. “Summertime Sadness” – Lana Del Rey – kiss me hard before you go || iv. “Think You Can Wait” – The National – we’ve been losing our exits one by one || v. “Winter” – Daughter – I have a feeling love’s gone mad || vi. “Gone, Gone, Gone” – Phillip Phillips – give me reasons to believe you would do the same for me || vii. “King and Lionheart” – Of Monsters and Men – as the world comes to an end I’ll be here to hold your hand || viii. “Little Lion Man” – Mumford and Sons – it was not your fault but mine || ix. “Here to Stay” – Lenka – but something inside me won’t go quietly || x. “Transatlanticism” – Death Cab for Cutie – I need you so much closer ||

The good doctor || an Alana Bloom Fanmix - {listen here}

i. lullaby for a string quartet - george gerswhin | ii. short skirt/long jacket - cake | iii. cinnamon tree - esperanza splading | iv. be still - the killers | v. heartlines - florence + the machine | vi. heads up, hearts down (acoustic) - i fight dragons | vii. home - philip philips | vii. clair de lune - claude debussy

All Flowers In Time || an Alana Bloom Fanmix - {listen here}

Dreamy songs for those who think too much and want to heal their wounds.
1. mazzy star / fade into you; 2. mogwai / summer (priority version); 3. current 93 / a sad sadness song; 4. massive attack / dissolved girl; 5. cloud control / my fear #1; 6. modest mouse / the world at large; 7. explosions in the sky / memorial; 8. jeff buckley & elizabeth fraser / all flowers in time

Credit
Youtube videos

Icons

Credit: Melissa Ann

Links

.:Caroline Dhavernas Online:. - Home

Fanfictions

Credit
Future titles suggestion

"I don't feel like I dodged a bullet. I feel wounded."
Because Bryan thinks Caroline is incredibly charming and has a unique accessibility.
Because Alana knows that getting involved with a damaged person would only compromises herself.
Because Alana is an adult character who could say, “This is not good for me. I have to protect me. I have to be responsible to me.”
Because Alana is often right.
Because she doesn't do well reedeming giftcards.
Because she was obsessed by Flannery O Connor and peacoks.
Because she's not afraid to tell Hannibal when he's rude.
Because Jack respects her far too much to yell at her, no matter how much he wants to.
Because she's the girl who got too close.

Scene of the moment

Credit
Previous threads
[1] [2]

Last edited by Persephone; 04-10-2014 at 02:00 PM
Old 10-23-2013, 02:58 PM
Banned

Artworks

Credit

Traits of Alana Bloom (in reference to this meta)

Credit

The starfish is a universal and celestial symbol of infinite divine love. It has been used to represent the Virgin Mary—or Stella Maris,
which means Star of the Sea—an ancient title she goes by because she is believed to lovingly intercede
as a guide and protector of those who travel over troubled waters. For this reason, she is also seen as an emblem of salvation
during trying times. In addition to love, the starfish also emanates the energies of inspiration, guidance, brilliance, intuition, and vigilance,
with its connection to the stars.

Old 10-23-2013, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

new thread!!

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 10-23-2013, 03:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread, Imane . I love the title !

Also, thanks for all the goodies in the previous thread ^^

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-24-2013, 04:36 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm so pissed of right now.
People on tumblr are talking **** about Alana. Just completely illogical, stupid nonsense that is so completely unfounded.
Hannah (alanabloom) immediately wrote a wonderful contra-argument but there are still people who claim the opposite and even say that Hannah's arguments are pointless and that she clearly twisted everything so that it fits her misguided perception of this clearly 'awful' character (or something along those lines).

I'm angry. No - I'm furious. I want to punch someone. Preferably the people who write this bull****.

Here is the post, by the way.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

What´s wrong with people or should i say those fans?

I may not ship Will x Alana but i did saw how much she cares about him! She has feelings for him but she also knows he´s in no condition for a relationship right now. In another words, she has put his feelinsg about hers. If someone says she doesn´t cares for him after that, then they aren´t watching the show or at least their scenes.

I´m not going to bring my other fandom here but i´ve saw this kind of situation a lot back then. You don´t have to ship two characters to talk about them because everyone is free of giving a opinion but these fans passed their marks since not only they are bashing Will x Alana but they are talking about things they don´t even know or understood!

I didn´t read all the comments (sorry) but from what i´ve read...she wasn´t ignoring his well-being. Hello? It was showed/said that she didn´t want a relationship because he wasn´t capable of one because of his health. She didn´t saw how he was sick? Wrong again. She did saw it. She even told Jack not to let Will come to close to the cases.

If people don´t ship them, fine but at least they could stop talking about things they don´t known. Sorry for the rant .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-24-2013, 09:46 AM
Banned

I didn't read everything but it seems that Hannah's answer was very complete and very well written as usual!

The 1st post was an anonymous answer but the 2nd one comes from someone who is know in the fandom for bashing every character and actor, except Hannibal and Mads.

Ilda, you might remember her: it's the same girl who harassed Kacey on twitter and then complain to her that she got death threats from her fans.

Credit
Old 10-24-2013, 10:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfuschia (View Post)
Ilda, you might remember her: it's the same girl who harassed Kacey on twitter and then complain to her that she got death threats from her fans.

Yeah, i remember that. I think Kacey even wrote a tweet saying the fans shouldn´t hate that fan, right?

If people don´t like the characters, actors or even the show...why do they bother watching?

I like that art .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-24-2013, 11:42 AM
Loyal Fan

I can't get over how ignorant and stupid some people are. It makes me so angry. I don't even know what to say.

I'll just look at some pretty pictures of Alana instead.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckoo (View Post)

I'll just look at some pretty pictures of Alana instead.
That's a good idea!

Here's some very nice gifs!

Credit
Old 10-24-2013, 11:50 AM
Loyal Fan

I feel much better already! Thank you!
Old 10-24-2013, 12:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Credit
Old 10-24-2013, 12:23 PM
Banned

Beautiful art!

Alica, i noticed that you double post sometimes. It might be just an error but in case it's not, i should tell you that if you want to add new stuffs since your last message and nobody has yet posted after you, the only way is to use the edit button (it's the button on the bottom left near the reply button).

Otherwise, you have to wait 24 hours between 2 posts

Thank you for your attention!
Old 10-24-2013, 12:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, I'm sorry - I didn't really pay attention to it, I just made a new post when I found something else to post after I had already made a post. I could have just edited the first post, of course. I'll do that in future! Sorry again!
Old 10-24-2013, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckoo (View Post)
I'm so pissed of right now.
People on tumblr are talking **** about Alana. Just completely illogical, stupid nonsense that is so completely unfounded.
Hannah (alanabloom) immediately wrote a wonderful contra-argument but there are still people who claim the opposite and even say that Hannah's arguments are pointless and that she clearly twisted everything so that it fits her misguided perception of this clearly 'awful' character (or something along those lines).

I'm angry. No - I'm furious. I want to punch someone. Preferably the people who write this bull****.

Here is the post, by the way.
So she continued discussing with Hannah after that? I originally called Hannah because I was tired and I didn't feel like discussing that and I thought she could tell her better than me, and my, she was great then I went to bed...

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.