Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-01-2014, 09:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

{ Weddie } Will & Freddie Appreciation Thread #1"I’d love to see a new dynamic of Freddie and Will working together" - Lara Jean C.

by Cannibal_Princess♔

Cannibal_Princess♔
Chastainღ
Kendra Luehr
Maggie Greene
Meen

Strange Bedfellows by tattletwink
failure, disorder, distortion by rumpledlinen
the conversations of madmen by justjoy
Min Lilla Eld by theinconceivabletruth

by renlybaratheon

by velificantes

From Lara Jean´s Twitter

Tweets from Hugh Dancy

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 04-10-2014 at 03:07 PM
Old 04-01-2014, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My beautiful creepy babies

TFTNT, Ilda
Old 04-01-2014, 09:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

The quote makes me laugh, because all I can think is, "Yeah, I'll bet you'd love that, Lara." I wonder what Hugh thinks of her crush on him? xP Then again, actors joke around like that all the time, so I'm sure he doesn't care.

TFTNT! You can add me to the supporters list. I have a feeling this thread's going to get awkward fast. xD Idk, just ignore me, I'm not making much sense right now. lol

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram
Old 04-01-2014, 09:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastainღ (View Post)
My beautiful creepy babies

TFTNT, Ilda
You´re welcome, Ana .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
The quote makes me laugh, because all I can think is, "Yeah, I'll bet you'd love that, Lara." I wonder what Hugh thinks of her crush on him? xP Then again, actors joke around like that all the time, so I'm sure he doesn't care.

TFTNT! You can add me to the supporters list. I have a feeling this thread's going to get awkward fast. xD Idk, just ignore me, I'm not making much sense right now. lol
Kendra .

I can´t stop imagine the tweets they would send each others if only Hugh had a twitter .

I´ll add you right away . Maybe you cold make some drawings for them *pretty please *?

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 04-01-2014, 10:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: LOL It'd be even better if their tweets were in character. Don't Aaron and Hettienne send IC tweets sometimes? I don't know for sure since I don't use my twitter (and don't really know how for sure xD).

I like how in that first gif of the OP (the one where she's watching him from the scene in 1x2), it's like she's thinking, "Damn, I'd tap that." Idk, her face just looks like she's kind of turned on! See? I told you things would get awkward fast. xD It's kind of disappointing that she's going to be a lesbian (or bi, I'm not really sure which she's going to be, tbh).

Idk, maybe? I wouldn't know what kind of pose to do, truthfully...

Stalk me:
Old 04-01-2014, 10:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Ilda: LOL It'd be even better if their tweets were in character. Don't Aaron and Hettienne send IC tweets sometimes? I don't know for sure since I don't use my twitter (and don't really know how for sure xD).

I like how in that first gif of the OP (the one where she's watching him from the scene in 1x2), it's like she's thinking, "Damn, I'd tap that." Idk, her face just looks like she's kind of turned on! See? I told you things would get awkward fast. xD It's kind of disappointing that she's going to be a lesbian (or bi, I'm not really sure which she's going to be, tbh).

Idk, maybe? I wouldn't know what kind of pose to do, truthfully...
TBH with you, my attention goes mostly for Kacey´s twitter . But i do wish they had twitters but for their characters, like Castle has .

I just lost it !
I´m hoping she´s bi so we can get some Will x Freddie action at some point .

You could make a drawing of them from their 2x05 talk .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 04-01-2014, 10:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: I like Kacey, and I follow some Twitter accounts, but I don't actually follow them cuz I never log on. Castle has twitters for their characters? That's cool. I'd have so much fun with that if I were an actress.

Yeah, the plaid must really turn Freddie on. haha jk Well it's funny, cuz just yesterday you didn't seem sure of Will/Freddie.

For some reason, I thought...well, I'm not going to say what I thought you were going to request, but I just spit all over my screen.

I'm still going to be online, but I'm trying to render clips from Bride Wars for my Will/Bev vid. I know that sounds weird, but I need as much Hettienne footage as possible since they hardly featured Bev on the show.

Stalk me:
Old 04-01-2014, 10:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Ilda: I like Kacey, and I follow some Twitter accounts, but I don't actually follow them cuz I never log on. Castle has twitters for their characters? That's cool. I'd have so much fun with that if I were an actress.

Yeah, the plaid must really turn Freddie on. haha jk Well it's funny, cuz just yesterday you didn't seem sure of Will/Freddie.

For some reason, I thought...well, I'm not going to say what I thought you were going to request, but I just spit all over my screen.

I'm still going to be online, but I'm trying to render clips from Bride Wars for my Will/Bev vid. I know that sounds weird, but I need as much Hettienne footage as possible since they hardly featured Bev on the show.
I think only Richard Castle has a twitter. Unless, there´s more because i´m not keeping up with Castle that much ^^

I wasn´t sure about them and i was already shipping Freddie with Hannibal...which i still do . But now i ship them . But you know who´s my OTP for Will .

I guess you are talking about that quote "It´s all yours Freddie" and then Will lays back on his chair...tell me you didn´t thought he was offering something else ?

It´s okay. I´m going to have dinner in a while but i´m still keeping an eye on here .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 04-01-2014, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

Omg the other day I was going to say that we needed a Will and Freddie thread but I thought nobody would join
tftnt

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
Omg the other day I was going to say that we needed a Will and Freddie thread but I thought nobody would join
tftnt
Welcome to the party bb .
Do you want to be add ?

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 04-01-2014, 11:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
Welcome to the party bb .
Do you want to be add ?
Yes we should add Hugh's tweet to the OP since we've got Lara's and omg her tweets tho

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

i enjoy their scenes
Old 04-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
i enjoy their scenes
i enjoy their scenes way more than i should it's fun watching them tbh

Old 04-01-2014, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

the way they say things to each other..i dont know how to describe that..it's very amusing
Old 04-01-2014, 11:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
Yes we should add Hugh's tweet to the OP since we've got Lara's and omg her tweets tho
Yes! I´m counting on you to help me find them, Val. i know they are on Will´s thread...somewhere .

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
i enjoy their scenes

Do you want to be add ?

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide