Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-30-2014, 10:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

{The Lure & The Fisherman} Will & Abigail #11 ~ Because Will prayed he would see Abigail again, and finally did

Credit: Cannibal_Princess♔

01. skje
02. lisagslack
03. helps
04. Chastainღ
05. baelfire24
06. only dreaming
07. murphyboy11
08. Ladyfuschia
09. ElizaSparrow
10. Kendra Luehr
11. Comfortably Numb
12. Cuckoo
13. Maggie Greene
14. xlennie
15. Jazmine
16. Miss_Graham
17. sourburst

-You have nothing to apologize for.
-I remember you.
-Did you fish or did you hunt, Abigail?
-Abigail Hobbs is a success for you.
-What the hell is going on between Will Graham and Abigail Hobbs?
-Because he finally taught her how to fish.
-Because she was in his mind palace.
-Because they finally smiled at each other.
-Because they looked so happy together (finally).
-I still dream about her. About teaching her how to fish.

She is important to him.
He saved her life.
He slept in her hospital room while she was in a coma.
They both have nightmares and want to forget them.
Will likes to fish, and he was going to teach Abigail how to fish.
He would do anything for her.
She is the one good thing in his life.
They have a strong connection -- because they both suffered the same trauma, Will believes Abigail is the only one who can understand him.
He wants her to be happy and taken care of.
He is the fisherman, and she is the lure.

Will/Abigail Fan Mix: To Your Grave I Spoke by Kendra Luehr
i. broken iris, a new hope (Gust of freezing cold air, whispers to me that you are gone); ii. natalie walker, circles (He wipes the sweat from her face as she moans in pain | A tiny & helpless life comes as if to say…); iii. lana del rey, born to die (Choose your last words, this is the last time | ‘Cause you & I, we were born to die); iv. gregory & the hawk, frebeight (Our sore sides stay | In our souls some days); v. jimmy eat world, hear you me (May angels lead you in | Hear you me, my friends | On sleepless roads the sleepless go); vi. yellowcard, view from heaven (And I’m sure the view from heaven beats the hell out of mine here); vii. red, already over (You’re all I’m reaching for); viii. broken iris, beautiful girl (Beautiful girl, on top of the world | Don’t fall down, because an angel should never touch ground); ix. lifehouse, blind ( I loved you more than you’ll ever know | A part of me died when I let you go); x. breaking benjamin, without you (ACOUSTIC) (I wanted to forgive, I’m trying to forget | Don’t leave me here again | I am with you forever, the end); xi. muse, our time is running out (You will be the death of me); xii. lana del rey, gods & monsters (You got that medicine I need | Dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart please).

Poison Recipe - an Abigail/Will fanmix - {listen here}
I. Dead Sea - The Lumineers - your father died and you decided to live; II. Not Your Fault - AWOLNATION - maybe im a little confused; III. Make This Leap - The Hunts - call me out from the dark cause im broken inside; IV. Snails - The Format - should we move to the uk cause life here in the states has escaped; V. Feel Again - One Republic - i reached out trying to love but i feel nothing; VI. White Blank Page - Mumford and Sons - you desired my attention but denied my affections; VII. Always Gold - Radical Face - but you can blame me when theres no one left to blame; VIII. I and Love and You - The Avett Brothers - that woman shes got eyes that shine like a pair of stolen polished dimes; IX. Animal - Miike Snow -then i stopped dreaming now im supposed to fill it up with something; X. That’s What I’m Here For - Jason Castro - help put back the pieces that you finally found; XI. The Scientist - Coldplay - tell me you love me come back and haunt me; XII. Better Than Love - Griffin House - save me from myself; XIII. King and Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men - but these problems aside i think i taught you well; XIV. Jolene - Ray LaMontagne - been so long since I've seen your face

Alice Marie - The lure. - {listen here}
Lyrics:
I heard the Fisherman last night, he was out in the dark again. I didn’t think he would make it. I didn’t think he would make it. I saw the Fisherman inside, bleeding, holding his hooks tight. I thought he was a danger. I thought he was a danger. Do you hold a gun or do you hold a string? Tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe."Neither do you; It’s a drop dead sting. You said I was a Fisherman that time, that my actions were wrong, just mine. I didn’t think I would make it. I didn’t think I would make it. I said I was a Fisherman’s bait; It was me or them in my home state, but I knew I was a danger. I knew I was a danger. I left you, I left you, I left you but this man
he held my windpipe in the palm of his hand. Do you hold the gun or do you hold the string? You can tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe." It’s a drop dead sting.

Blinding: an Abigail Hobbs/Will Graham fanmix. - {listen here}
- Intro (Instrumental); Part # 1 Abigail: Missed me The Dresden Dolls - Lovesong Alina Orlova - Penetrate Brisa Roche - Killing Moon Nouelle Vogue - Blinding Florence + the Machine; Part # 2 Will: - Blond and Golden Johns Larkin Grimm - On a neck, on a spit Grizzly Bear - Only you Portishead - Flaws(Acoustic) Bastille - Abigail Bored Man Overboard

blood ran /// a will/abigail mix /// listen
01. radical face - wrapped in piano strings
02. widowspeak - harsh realm
03. glasser - mirrorage
04. emily haines & the soft skeleton - doctor blind
05. daughter - smoke
06. grizzly bear - knife
07. sunset rubdown - the empty threats of little lord
08. sóley - i’ll drown

With ethereal lids apart | a will graham and abigail hobbs fanmix {LISTEN}

Hannibal AU:
↳Will and Abigail move far, far away where they live happily ever after doing mundane things like clothes shopping and eating breakfast and never unknowingly eat people again.

Credit

Credit

Credit

By Kendra

Credit

Hannibal AU:
↳Hannibal brainwashes Abigail into having a new identity. Will finds her and tries to help her remember.

Credit

Hannibal AU:
↳Will and Abigail both die, but finally bond and find happiness in the afterlife.

Credit

Past Threads

[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10]

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 06-09-2014 at 09:35 AM
Old 05-30-2014, 10:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

From Kacey Rohl´s Blog

Stalk me:
Old 05-30-2014, 10:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Graham (View Post)
Oh, I haven't watched yet but I want to. I just saw the trailer. Evan's all badass queen in this new movie. I love the part her character is holding a gun with a ''evil'' look in her eyes. Like *bow down bitches*

LOL Mads on tumblr was really funny. No one expected Mads would say ''hi'' for some people like he did. I think they fainted after that.
I'd like to think Hugh smells good but as you said he smokes. And I know the smell and taste when you kiss someone who smokes is not good at all.

It's probably because Mads has a intimidating appearance. I don't find him attractive but I wouldn't be capable of asking about my ship with Hugh, for example. It would be embarrassing. Talking with Bryan is like talk among us, shipper to shipper.

hahaha, Mads knows how to deal with it. Mads seems to be that person who will say if you being annoying around him. Wait, Is there a Mads/ Hugh tag now? Omg, some people can be creative. At least, on fanfiction. net you can't do that. This is not new tho, there are many fics which involve actors. I'm surprise this just showed up now.

Frozen is adorable, I feel like a kid saying that but I love Let It Go. Oh, I saw that! There's another art about the "snowman" but this time is with Hannibal and Jack. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. ITA! Ok, Will is a sweetie puppy guy but he has many problems. In the real world a normal woman and a MOTHER wouldn't ignore this. She would put her son's safety at first.

Aww, it's adorable. I imagine them, at the beach, the Will's dogs around them,having a picnic and then they would see the sun set together. Will would smile at her, like in the fishing scene. I NEED TO WATCH A REAL HAPPY SCENE! I NEED THIS LIKE AIR!

Yes, I have. It was stupid. I wrote "Bryan, I can forgive you for breaking my heart, just save #saveabigail. I need to see more Will/Abigail.'' See?! Stupid! It's just important use #saveabigail hashtag. It's simple.

Maybe Uncle Lecter is sick in this version. IMO, David Bowie won't play Uncle Lecter. It must be too expensive and they also will bring new characters who will show up frequently. I don't see how Bryan can pay David.

OMG, NO! JUST NO! I don't know what kind of **** Bryan has in his mind. It was totally unnecessary! I can see Hannibal talking about Will with his relatives, holding his coat and crying. Because, Hannibal cries now too.

Abigail probably doesn't feel she needs to hide herself with Will and Hannibal cuz they share a story together. But I think she would be uncomfortable with strange people. Maybe it was just me but her clothes in 2x13 looked dirty. Her appearance was a messy. I wonder what were the conditions in that basement.

You know, I can see your gif set in Will's mind, mostly after Red Dragon, when he becomes a drunk man. Sitting alone, drinking a lot and wishing for his death to see Abigail.

Oh, Kendra! I'm sorry! I didn't want to make you cry. My friend was outgoing too, always making jokes and cute with everyone. I like thinking wherever he is, he is filling the place with his joy and when the time comes, we'll see each other again.

Good to know! I love sharing songs with other people. I never heard Depeche Mode. I like it! It's a good song for late-night drives. I'll add in my playlist.

I love this one! It's Look After You by The Fray.

Here:

Will you won't you, be the one I always know
When I'm losing my control, the city spins around
You're the only one who knows, you slow it down

And this song. Heartbeat by The Fray too.

I know the memories rushing into mind
I want to kiss your scars tonight
I'm laying here
'Cause you've gotta try, you've gotta let me in, let me in

:X I've never kissed a smoker, so I fortunately don't know the taste, but I know it can't be good! I can't ever date a smoker...I just can't. :/ I'm all OCD about inhaling things that are bad for me, so I don't like being around people who smoke. In college this one girl came in late and sat right next to me, and she REEKED of cigarettes. Idk if it was noticeable, but I ended up leaning REALLY far to the left to get as far away from her as possible. She smelled so bad! I was amazed how powerful the smell was...it was like she'd smoked 10 cigarettes at a time. lol But anyway, I always wondered if Hugh smoked so he could start aging, 'cause he's just so baby-faced!

Yes, I agree with that... Though I wouldn't even ask Bryan about my ships, tbh, because I feel like he never throws Will/Abigail fans a bone (neither platonic-wise or romantically). He seriously NEVER talks about them! Ever! I find that really frustrating, because he's even talked about Will and Brian Zeller, for God's sake, but he's never said anything about Will and Abigail, an actual IMPORTANT dynamic! Some said it might be to keep us in the dark about their relationship/to "surprise" us, but I think that's crap. But yeah, I find Mads intimidating...I thought he was uptight until I saw the blooper reel, tbh.

Well, I only saw it because a slash fic is in the Will/Abigail tag, and it's really f&cking annoying me since it won't stop updating. -_- Everytime it finally starts to move down on the list, I have to see it again, and most recently they added a Mads/Hugh tag, which just made me go since I hate RPF. I know RPF has been around for quite some time, and I'm sure she's not the first person to tag her fanfic that way (I'm sure there are quite a few RPFs on there, after all). One apparently had Hugh get pregnant with Mads' baby (this is already off to a "great" start ), and then Bryan got mad at Mads for not wanting to raise it with Hugh. SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE, BRYAN??? THEY MAKE YOU A FANBOY EVEN IN FANFICTION BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU WOULD DO THAT. I mean, wow. -_- lol Anyway, I wish AO3 would hurry up and fix its server, because every time I try to remove Hannigram from my search list, it says there's been a server error. Soooo I still have to see that crap while searching for Will/Abigail.

I'm glad to see you say that, cuz every time I tell people (my online friends) I really liked Frozen, they tell me they hated it. I'm all because I thought people liked it, but I guess not. lol I don't have any of the music from the movie, which is probably good since it always gets stuck in my head. x3 But yes, a mother SHOULD want to think of her son first and foremost, but they don't always. I'm wondering if Will and Willy will have a good relationship, because it wasn't the best in the books. I'm sure they will, seeing how hellbent Bryan is on making Will a father figure.

Awwwww, that mental image has me saying "aww" out loud, not even lying. I really want to work on my fanfic now... That one author's fanfic inspired me today (the one with the really short chapters), so maybe I will after I finish replying here. :3 I think I know what I'd say in my tweet...my one friend said Abigail is the heart of the show, because things only feel good and "right" when she's around, and I agree. Will seemed happiest in his mind with her, and he needs that kind of happiness right now if he wants to recover. :/

I agree, especially if Abigail's alive, because Kacey's barely affordable to their budget. I feel like David Bowie's a pipe dream, no matter how friggin' awesome that'd be. And I feel like David Tennant might be Dolarhyde, so if he is, I feel like he's expensive, too. On the plus side, David would surely attract a lot of new fans, so...

LMAO Ikr?? I hate that this version cries. T_T It is SO stupid! Yes, it's "human," but wow. I can't find myself "scared" of a villain who cries and wants to murder with a family!

Hugh said she didn't live in the basement, which confused me since she clearly WAS in the basement in 2x4. I don't think he knows what he's talking about, haha. Idk if Abigail looked dirty, per se (I liked how they teased her ponytail), but her outfit was kind of odd. I couldn't figure out why she was wearing a trendy jeans jacket. xD lol I honestly thought it was her hunting jacket from 1x3 at first, but then when I got some screen caps, I realized it wasn't. The conditions of the basement seemed gross/awful to me, from what little we saw.

Awww. -headdesk- I could see that too, and I'll be really mad if they use Abigail as the jumping off point for Will becoming a drunk. They've already established that he drinks on a fairly regular basis, but nothing too bad. If he's not a drinker by S3, I'll honestly be surprised. I feel like he might look like a mountain man too, because I could picture him letting himself go and not bothering to cut his hair or shave. :S I like his hair longer, but not THAT long...I wanted to cut his hair in S1, but then when he DID cut his hair, I thought it was too short! Maybe cuz I just wasn't used to it, Idk.

It's ok. I think I've been kind of "emotionally frail" after the finale, as lame as that sounds, so anything can set me off. Listening to a sad or beautiful song can make me cry too, so really, it wasn't you. I almost cried listening to Ingrid Michaelson's "The Way We Love" this morning, so I'm just a big mess.

Wow, really? You've never heard of Depeche Mode? :O Then again, Idk when I first heard of them, so I wouldn't say I'm an expert. Their most popular song is probably "Personal Jesus" (Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus (Remastered Video) - YouTube), which I like/think is fun/has a good beat. Though my favorite of theirs is "Corrupt," which is definitely a Hannibal/Clarice song. Like when it says "I wanna touch you with my little finger," I think of the movie when Hannibal caressed Clarice's finger while handing her the file (did you notice that when Will handed Beverly the case file, it almost looked like he might do that? o_O). Here's that one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwcdsIUfMag

Ohh, I like a couple songs by The Fray, so I'll have to listen to them on Monday when I'm back work/have a good connection. ^^ I hate that I can't just listen anytime I want. But the lyrics both fit, especially the second one since it makes me think of "How It Always Starts" when Will kissed her scar. Aww. ^^ Fluff! lol

Stalk me:
Old 05-30-2014, 11:00 PM
Elite Fan

replying from the other thread
Quote:
Oh, I haven't watched yet but I want to. I just saw the trailer. Evan's all badass queen in this new movie. I love the part her character is holding a gun with a ''evil'' look in her eyes. Like *bow down bitches*

LOL Mads on tumblr was really funny. No one expected Mads would say ''hi'' for some people like he did. I think they fainted after that.
I'd like to think Hugh smells good but as you said he smokes. And I know the smell and taste when you kiss someone who smokes is not good at all.

It's probably because Mads has a intimidating appearance. I don't find him attractive but I wouldn't be capable of asking about my ship with Hugh, for example. It would be embarrassing. Talking with Bryan is like talk among us, shipper to shipper.

hahaha, Mads knows how to deal with it. Mads seems to be that person who will say if you being annoying around him. Wait, Is there a Mads/ Hugh tag now? Omg, some people can be creative. At least, on fanfiction. net you can't do that. This is not new tho, there are many fics which involve actors. I'm surprise this just showed up now.
She's awesome like that
I'm sure they did
I know but Hugh doesn't seem like a heavy smoker, and he has good teeth (heavy smokers have bad teeth) so there's that xD
He does, given the chance* no way in hell I'd ask Mads about my ships, I'd ask Bryan or Hugh but not Mads
Yeah there was a Madcy tag or something like that, and I've seen fics about them irl but I've never read these and I'll never tbh
Kendra: Hugh only talks about the central dynamics, Will and Hannibal, Will and Jack, or sometimes Will and Alana, the Vergers etc, only what the interviewers ask.
I don't think he knows people ship Will with other characters, since fans only ask him about Hannigram (and he barely acknowledges that ship) and I think it's better this way, I mean poor Hugh, he has enough with being shipped with Mads (or Hannibal for that matter) xD

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.

Last edited by val ღ; 05-30-2014 at 11:12 PM
Old 05-30-2014, 11:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)

She's awesome like that
I'm sure they did
I know but Hugh doesn't seem like a heavy smoker, and he has good teeth (heavy smokers have bad teeth) so there's that xD
He does, given the chance* no way in hell I'd ask Mads about my ships, I'd ask Bryan or Hugh but not Mads
Yeah there was a Madcy tag or something like that, and I've seen fics about them irl but I've never read these and I'll never tbh
Kendra: Hugh only talks about the central dynamics, Will and Hannibal, Will and Jack, or sometimes Will and Alana, the Vergers etc, only what the interviewers ask.
I don't think he knows people ship Will with other characters, since fans only ask him about Hannigram (and he barely acknowledges that ship) and I think it's better this way, I mean poor Hugh, he has enough with being shipped with Mads (or Hannibal for that matter) xD
Yeah, but he's a celebrity who has the luxury of getting his teeth whitened whenever he needs to, so I'm sure there's that. I've only seen one pic of him smoking, though, which is how I found out he smokes in the first place. So yeah, he probably doesn't do it as much as some.

Madcy? lol I just can't with people anymore... I can either laugh or cry, and right now I'm choosing to laugh.

I was actually referring to Bryan, not Hugh, 'cause he tends to talk about the dynamics more than the actors. I just find it annoying that they're always building Abigail up as "so important" to Will, yet they never actually talk about them. LoL, Idk if he knows or not...I know it feels (to me) like nobody ships anything but Hannigram, so I'm sure he perceives it in a similar fashion. I think I'd dread every interview, cuz it seriously seems to come up ALL the damn time.

Stalk me:
Old 05-31-2014, 12:22 AM
Elite Fan

Kendra: yeah, it seems that he doesn't smoke that much, otherwise we'd see him smoking more often when he goes out, the paz are always behind his arse xD and I don't think he smokes at home around his child. I think Hugh is more into the booze not like an alcoholic but he sure loves his drink and get drunk once in a while and he said it (and other people) not me
Yeah "Madcy" the concept is creepy but the shipping name is funny

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 05-31-2014, 05:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

As a mod, TFTNT *goes away* .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-31-2014, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal_Princess♔ (View Post)
As a mod, TFTNT *goes away* .

Old 05-31-2014, 10:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

She's awesome like that
I'm sure they did
Yeah, but the person doesn't need to be a heavy smoker. She/he still smells and tastes like cigarettes a little. The guy who I kissed didn't smoke so much, he took care of his physical appearance as Hugh does but you could smell the cigarettes. Gosh, the taste is the worst, it's like eating a packet of cigarettes. Ugh, it was the first and last date after that.

Even If I had a chance to ask to Hugh, I couldn't do it. I have a huge crush on him, I'd probably act like an idiot. I can't deal with cute guys. Mads doesn't affect me, so it wouldn't be a big deal ask to him.

I think it's funny that ''ship'' cuz Mads/Hugh respect each other but I don't see a huge friendship between them. I mean, I'm not saying they are not friends but they don't seem close. I've seen a lot fics with other actors, Jensen/Jared/Misha (spn cast), for example. In a way I can understand even If I don't ship this stuff, cuz they are very close in the real life.

Last edited by Miss Graham; 05-31-2014 at 10:46 AM
Old 05-31-2014, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, but the person doesn't need to be a heavy smoker. She/he still smells and tastes like cigarettes a little. The guy who I kissed didn't smoke so much, he took care of his physical appearance as Hugh does but you could smell the cigarettes. Gosh, the taste is the worst, it's like eating a packet of cigarettes. Ugh, it was the first and last date after that.

Even If I had a chance to ask to Hugh, I couldn't do it. I have a huge crush on him, I'd probably act like an idiot. I can't deal with cute guys. Mads doesn't affect me, so it wouldn't be a big deal ask to him.

I think it's funny that ''ship'' cuz Mads/Hugh respect each other but I don't see a huge friendship between them. I mean, I'm not saying they are not friends but they don't seem close. I've seen a lot fics with other actors, Jensen/Jared/Misha (spn cast), for example. In a way I can understand even If I don't ship this stuff, cuz they are very close in the real life.
Good point, same tbh given the chance I'd ask Bryan then
Yeah they are friends but not close, Hugh seems to be closer to Aaron (Abrams), they like to goof around and I've seen them going out with family, Aaron's stanning for Hugh on Twitter gives me life but nothing can top this

Spoiler:

Old 05-31-2014, 02:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Idk when I'll be able to watch this video, so Idk how it is, but I saw it in the Will/Abigail tag and am posting it. I've wanted to make a video that starts with Will seeing Abigail again, and then flashing back to all their moments/dialogue, buuuut I can't seem to find a good instrumental song. -_- Pfft. I momentarily thought of "Switzerland" by Daughter, but it's too ... upbeat? Idk, it just doesn't have the right mood, though it's very pretty and ethereal.

Quote:
Kendra: yeah, it seems that he doesn't smoke that much, otherwise we'd see him smoking more often when he goes out, the paz are always behind his arse xD and I don't think he smokes at home around his child. I think Hugh is more into the booze not like an alcoholic but he sure loves his drink and get drunk once in a while and he said it (and other people) not me
Yeah "Madcy" the concept is creepy but the shipping name is funny
Haha, now I feel like it's the Fannibals up his arse more so than the paparazzi. xD Maybe he'd welcome the paparazzi at this point. Aw, well that's good. :3 I get annoyed when I see parents smoking around their babies, because it's already been scientifically proven that a bunch of cancer cases are from second hand smoke. :/ I only knew he'd go drinking with Aaron Abrams...Hugh doesn't really look like a drinker, but that's kind of funny. xD

Madcy sounds kind of like a "trendy" gay bar or some type of high end fashion store.

That tweet from Aaron's great, hahaha. And I just learned a new term! Never heard of stanning before, lolol.

Quote:

LoL Eating a packet of cigarettes...yum. xD My brother smokes, and every now and then I'll get a whiff when he walks by. He keeps trying to quit, but he's been trying for years now. -_-

LOL I can't deal with cute guys either, and tbh, I think I'd be more comfortable asking Mads, too. And definitely Bryan, 'cause he's gay. haha I have no pressure with gay and unattractive men. I'm not saying Mads is ugly, but he's definitely not my type. I don't tend to like blondes for some reason... I always like big blue eyes and dark hair, and curls are a plus, so GEE, Hugh has all three. Wonder why I find him attractive, then?

Same here... I don't think Hugh and Mads hang out all the time. Like, probably only on-set. It took like over a year for them to even do an interview together. lol I'm sure that was more due to a scheduling conflict on Mads' part, but I agree that they don't seem like the closest of buddies. You can usually really tell. I thought it was funny when Kacey said Hugh and Mads were like older brothers, cuz my first thought was "a brother with benefits" which is just SO gross. But Idk, I could never look at an attractive guy as a brother, cuz hellooooo. x3 Though I like she said "brother" instead of "dad," because I've never thought of Will as being old enough to be Abigail's father. I have, however, thought that Hannibal could pass as her dad very easily...no offense to Mads, or anything. I just think he looks a lot older than Hugh.

Stalk me:
Old 05-31-2014, 03:11 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree with you all about the smoking bit. I find Mads and Hugh both attractive, but Mads used to be really attractive around the time he made King Arthur and Casino Royale, all that smoking has really aged him prematurely and made his hair turn grey fast. I think he still looks good when he's all fixed up, but it goes to show what heavy smoking does to a person. Hugh on the other hand, I think smokes occasionally and I don't think Claire is a smoker, so I doubt he smokes much at home, hopefully he doesn't get into it as much as Mads. Hugh looks good for his age and I'd hate to see him ruined by cigarettes. If I were an actress and had to kiss Will or Hannibal, I'd choose Will. I've seen too many pics of Mads with a cigarette in his mouth; it would be like kissing an ash tray. I hope he brushed his teeth well and used mouth wash before those scenes he did with Caroline, otherwise I feel sorry for her. Even if someone is attractive, cigarettes are a deal breaker for me; sorry.
Old 05-31-2014, 03:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ok, so I just watched the video (I waited a long-ass time for it to load, but it was worth it!!!), and I almost cried. It was sooooo beautiful, and just...now I feel kind of depressed. Holy sh&t. That was so... Omg. So now I don't think I'll make a video because A) I could never make anything as moving as that, and B) I just don't have the time/patience to sift through the series and find all that dialogue the way that person did. I only have a few clips with dialogue... Mine would be really short. UGH, that ending, though... THE WHOLE DAMN VIDEO. *hides under desk and sobs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazmine (View Post)
I agree with you all about the smoking bit. I find Mads and Hugh both attractive, but Mads used to be really attractive around the time he made King Arthur and Casino Royale, all that smoking has really aged him prematurely and made his hair turn grey fast. I think he still looks good when he's all fixed up, but it goes to show what heavy smoking does to a person. Hugh on the other hand, I think smokes occasionally and I don't think Claire is a smoker, so I doubt he smokes much at home, hopefully he doesn't get into it as much as Mads. Hugh looks good for his age and I'd hate to see him ruined by cigarettes. If I were an actress and had to kiss Will or Hannibal, I'd choose Will. I've seen too many pics of Mads with a cigarette in his mouth; it would be like kissing an ash tray. I hope he brushed his teeth well and used mouth wash before those scenes he did with Caroline, otherwise I feel sorry for her. Even if someone is attractive, cigarettes are a deal breaker for me; sorry.
Hi Jazmine, good to see you! I do agree that Mads wasn't so bad-looking in his earlier years... My mom even said so (we both don't find him attractive as Hannibal), but in some of his other roles he's not bad. Lmao, I laughed at kissing an ash tray, sorry. I agree about that, but also because I've noticed Hugh just seemed to be the better kisser. When Hannibal kissed Alana, it was almost like kissing a fish since he puckers his lips all weird. xD Hugh's really sensual, and...yeah. I'll stop. haha Smoking's a deal-breaker for me too, so there's no need to feel badly about that.

Stalk me:
Old 05-31-2014, 03:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi Kendra Yeah, I agree Mads just isn't as attractive as Hannibal, which I think is the point, and yes, he was very attractive in his younger days, the past few years he has looked more and more like a hobo. I still go back and watch videos of him when he was younger and more attractive. He's a good actor though and so is Hugh. I noticed during the kissing scenes between Mads and Caroline, neither opened their mouth very much, especially Caroline; Maybe she could taste the cigarettes on Mads.
Old 05-31-2014, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

Kendra: well Hugh has green eyes xD they look blue or gray due to the lighting, but I'm almost sure they are sea green, almost because seriously, nobody knows for sure he doesn't look like the drinker type but he sure loves his booze
Kacey said they are like her older brothers?? lol, I'm a little slow rn
Yeah "stanning" I love that term, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazmine (View Post)
Mte, I'm not going to compare him to Hugh because it's an unfair comparison (Hugh is like 10 years younger and more conventional looking, they are totally different) but I can compare Mads (48) to Viggo Mortensen for example, Viggo is 55 and I think he looks better tbh, and back then when he was 48 xD I think smoking aged Mads as well and I agree that he looked better when he was yonger, I thought he looked great in King Arthur and Casino Royale (despite the ugly beard/hair, and the bleeding eye respectively ) he was very attractive, I know he had the title of the sexiest man in Denmark, I think that title now belongs to the GoT guy, Nikolaj Coster-Wald something he's 43 I think, he looks great for his age, but I don't like GoT