Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-07-2014, 06:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

{The Fisherman & The Lure} Will & Abigail #7 ~ She is the one good thing in his life

Credit: Cannibal_Princess♔

01. skje
02. lisagslack
03. helps
04. Chastainღ
05. baelfire24
06. Cannibal_Princess♔
07. only dreaming
08. murphyboy11
09. Ladyfuschia
10. ElizaSparrow
11. Kendra Luehr
12. Comfortably Numb
13. Cuckoo
14. Maggie Greene
15. xlennie

-You have nothing to apologize for.
-I remember you.
-Did you fish or did you hunt, Abigail?
-Abigail Hobbs is a success for you.
-What the hell is going on between Will Graham and Abigail Hobbs?

She is important to him.
He saved her life.
He slept in her hospital room while she was in a coma.
They both have nightmares and want to forget them.
Will likes to fish, and he was going to teach Abigail how to fish.
He would do anything for her.
She is the one good thing in his life.
They have a strong connection -- because they both suffered the same trauma, Will believes Abigail is the only one who can understand him.
He wants her to be happy and taken care of.
He is the fisherman, and she is the lure.

Will/Abigail Fan Mix: To Your Grave I Spoke by Kendra Luehr
i. broken iris, a new hope (Gust of freezing cold air, whispers to me that you are gone); ii. natalie walker, circles (He wipes the sweat from her face as she moans in pain | A tiny & helpless life comes as if to say…); iii. lana del rey, born to die (Choose your last words, this is the last time | ‘Cause you & I, we were born to die); iv. gregory & the hawk, frebeight (Our sore sides stay | In our souls some days); v. jimmy eat world, hear you me (May angels lead you in | Hear you me, my friends | On sleepless roads the sleepless go); vi. yellowcard, view from heaven (And I’m sure the view from heaven beats the hell out of mine here); vii. red, already over (You’re all I’m reaching for); viii. broken iris, beautiful girl (Beautiful girl, on top of the world | Don’t fall down, because an angel should never touch ground); ix. lifehouse, blind ( I loved you more than you’ll ever know | A part of me died when I let you go); x. breaking benjamin, without you (ACOUSTIC) (I wanted to forgive, I’m trying to forget | Don’t leave me here again | I am with you forever, the end); xi. muse, our time is running out (You will be the death of me); xii. lana del rey, gods & monsters (You got that medicine I need | Dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart please).

Poison Recipe - an Abigail/Will fanmix - {listen here}
I. Dead Sea - The Lumineers - your father died and you decided to live; II. Not Your Fault - AWOLNATION - maybe im a little confused; III. Make This Leap - The Hunts - call me out from the dark cause im broken inside; IV. Snails - The Format - should we move to the uk cause life here in the states has escaped; V. Feel Again - One Republic - i reached out trying to love but i feel nothing; VI. White Blank Page - Mumford and Sons - you desired my attention but denied my affections; VII. Always Gold - Radical Face - but you can blame me when theres no one left to blame; VIII. I and Love and You - The Avett Brothers - that woman shes got eyes that shine like a pair of stolen polished dimes; IX. Animal - Miike Snow -then i stopped dreaming now im supposed to fill it up with something; X. That’s What I’m Here For - Jason Castro - help put back the pieces that you finally found; XI. The Scientist - Coldplay - tell me you love me come back and haunt me; XII. Better Than Love - Griffin House - save me from myself; XIII. King and Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men - but these problems aside i think i taught you well; XIV. Jolene - Ray LaMontagne - been so long since I've seen your face

Alice Marie - The lure. - {listen here}
Lyrics:
I heard the Fisherman last night, he was out in the dark again. I didn’t think he would make it. I didn’t think he would make it. I saw the Fisherman inside, bleeding, holding his hooks tight. I thought he was a danger. I thought he was a danger. Do you hold a gun or do you hold a string? Tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe."Neither do you; It’s a drop dead sting. You said I was a Fisherman that time, that my actions were wrong, just mine. I didn’t think I would make it. I didn’t think I would make it. I said I was a Fisherman’s bait; It was me or them in my home state, but I knew I was a danger. I knew I was a danger. I left you, I left you, I left you but this man
he held my windpipe in the palm of his hand. Do you hold the gun or do you hold the string? You can tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe." It’s a drop dead sting.

Blinding: an Abigail Hobbs/Will Graham fanmix. - {listen here}
- Intro (Instrumental); Part # 1 Abigail: Missed me The Dresden Dolls - Lovesong Alina Orlova - Penetrate Brisa Roche - Killing Moon Nouelle Vogue - Blinding Florence + the Machine; Part # 2 Will: - Blond and Golden Johns Larkin Grimm - On a neck, on a spit Grizzly Bear - Only you Portishead - Flaws(Acoustic) Bastille - Abigail Bored Man Overboard

blood ran /// a will/abigail mix /// listen
01. radical face - wrapped in piano strings
02. widowspeak - harsh realm
03. glasser - mirrorage
04. emily haines & the soft skeleton - doctor blind
05. daughter - smoke
06. grizzly bear - knife
07. sunset rubdown - the empty threats of little lord
08. sóley - i’ll drown

With ethereal lids apart | a will graham and abigail hobbs fanmix {LISTEN}

Hannibal AU:
↳Will and Abigail move far, far away where they live happily ever after doing mundane things like clothes shopping and eating breakfast and never unknowingly eat people again.

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Past Threads

[1][2][3][4][5][6]

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram

Last edited by Persephone; 04-06-2014 at 09:48 AM
Old 02-07-2014, 06:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bwee, I can't believe we knocked out another one! Here we go again! If we knock a whole other thread out before the premiere, I'll be very impressed, seriously. lol

Ilda: LOL I didn't, because we'd already seen the knife fight. Though this version was extended, so that was pretty cool. ^^ Wow...my fingers did a Freudian slip, because I wrote "wa sextended" at first. xD Sextended...I have no words. haha

It was a VERY lame thing! :/ Even if someone commits suicide, law enforcement are REQUIRED to investigate since some homicides are staged as suicides. So I really don't understand why they didn't investigate more, despite the fact it was labeled as an accident. I love the show, but sometimes the things that go down suspend belief.

I think I've only seen clips of Ghost Whisperer, but I didn't know it was a sad show. Aww, I'm sorry. I've lost a friend to a car accident too, so I know how that feels. We weren't as close as we were when we were younger (when he died), but I still felt awful for days. It's hard to believe it's been 9 years. :/ I remember you telling me about Fluke, but I just added it to my Netflix.

I finally watched "Played" with Kacey, and whoa. xD It's weird seeing her wearing hardly anything at all when on Hannibal, she's barely showing any skin. lol If Will (or anyone, really) saw Abigail in the outfits she was wearing, he'd probably be all O________________O LOLOLOL Or like a normal man, 'cause c'mon...she looked good. ;D lol She had all those open backs and low-cut shirts, and I think the gold outfit she wore at the end was actually a bathing suit, 'cause I've seen people wear bathing suits under jeans. The only way I could tell was because it was cut so high around the crotch, so you could see the cut-outs. Now I'm tempted to post a screen cap so people aren't all, "Wtf is she talking about?" xD Idk, this is making me feel pervy...but what else is new? haha

Stalk me:
Old 02-08-2014, 09:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread, Kendra .
I´m still cleanning my room but i´ll edit my post later .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 02-08-2014, 09:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Oh, that sounds "fun." Today's laundry day for me, so I guess we're all doing chores. -.- lol I'll be messing around with some graphics, so I'll wait. :3

Stalk me:
Old 02-08-2014, 09:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: The worst part is over for me because now, i´ve finish and i just have some CD´s to organize ^^

I´m sorry for your friend, it´s never easy .

Ghost Whisperer is a little sad because is about a woman who talks to the dead and we have scenes where the people who pass away have to say goodye to the love ones.

The last Saturday, i was saving some Caroline and Lara movies, this time is Mads movies. Two things that i find funny: in King Arthur he throws a knife just like in the promo:

In one movie he even plays a butcher who sells human meat....

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 02-08-2014, 10:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: I hate laundry and making my bed, so I did both of those things this morning. How nice that I get to do work on my day off. lol

I hate things like that, but I can't help but watch them... I loved The Sixth Sense as a little girl (it came out when I was in 6th grade), so I asked my mom for it for Christmas/my birthday about five years ago. When I watched it, I was shocked that I found it really sad/upsetting instead of scary like I did when I was 11 or 12...I was crying for parts of the movie, but I never found any of it scary as an adult.

Which of Caroline's movies do you have? Idk the name of it, but when I was getting pictures on her site, I found a movie where the first scene is of her naked in bed with a man and a woman. o__O LOL She's in a lot of "interesting" things. xP I actually used a screencap from that movie for the cover of my Hannibal/Alana fan mix.

Really? o-O I guess he has a taste for these kind of roles...no pun intended. xP

I went ahead and capped Kacey's outfit I was talking about from Played. She should wear this when she haunts Will. I still maintain that she's wearing a bathing suit underneath jeans, which will be appropriate if she ends up being one of those bodies swimming in the water. xD She can take a swim in this outfit! lol

Spoiler:

Stalk me:
Old 02-08-2014, 10:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: There´s nothing worse that having a day off and instead of just getting some rest, we have to clean .

I like The Sixth Sense too and that last scene where he tells his mother about his grandma, it´s sad . I agree with that because there´s a lot of movies that i use to be scared but now i´m not. Like Chucky, i was so scared that i didn´t wanted any dolls in my room but now, i see the movies and i find them funny . To me, the best and most scary movies are japanese .

Lol...a taste . I´ve read the comments on YT are people are like Galahad didn´t like Tristan...get it...Will versus Hannibal .

Kacey looks good on that show bth, i didn´t cared much for it....i just wanted to make some arts with the screencaps. the only one that i´m using is that one where she´s against the wall and crying .

I prefer if Abigail apears to Will without clothes just to see his wtf face .

About Caroline, i have: Over/Under, Off the Map, Wrecked, Devil, Law and Order, The cry of the owl, Passchendaele, Breach, Niagara Motel, These Girls, Wonderfalls, Edge of Madness, Out Cold, The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne, Father and Guns and that´s it .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 02-08-2014, 11:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

DONE. The quality of the first one's crappy, but oh well, Idc. xD

Will & Abigail: Circles
Eyes wide and heart warm
She sees him in her face
If you watch the way the world gives back
In circles you will trace

CREDIT

Ilda: I normally don't bother, but I'm on my last pair of underwear...this is an emergency! lol So I always wash my laundry (wow, I almost wrote lingerie xDD) when I have a situation like that. Otherwise, I try to put it off as long as I can. lol

Yes! That's the scene I cried for. :S I'm very family-oriented, so anything like that will make me cry. LOL, I used to want to see those Chucky movies SO badly as a kid, but I never did. I saw snippets on TV once, and it looked awful. lol

No, I don't get it, cuz I never saw King Arthur. xD I don't plan on it either...it just doesn't seem like my kind of movie.

I honestly didn't watch the show. All I did was watch Kacey's scenes, so that's all I saw...I'm not interested in watching an entire episode of a show I'll never see again, especially if I get hooked and want to see more. Though from what little I DID see, I wasn't all that entertained, so I doubt I would've wanted to see more anyway. I like the bit of her crying against the wall, too. :3 I don't remember what I wanted to use that for, though. -.- Have you noticed how Kacey cries in absolutely EVERYTHING she's ever been in?? Well...maybe she didn't cry in Clue, I don't remember, cuz I didn't watch it the whole way through (I just watched her scenes). But she still had to get emotionally charged.

Will's face would probably be like the guy's in that screen cap I just posted. I can't imagine them ever having Kacey appear to him naked, but I wouldn't mind. xDDD Hey, they objectify the men, so let's objectify Abigail. xD

Wow, that's a lot. o.o I only have Edge of Madness, Passchandaele and Wonderfalls lol. Are any of those actually good? I was looking for Surviving My Mother but couldn't find it.

Stalk me:
Old 02-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: I like both but my favourite is the second one ^^ and the quote .

Wow, that sucks :/ I shouldn´t say this on a pulic forum but...i have a large collection of panties and no, i´m not obsessed, it´s just that the winter here is terrible and panties and socks take too long to dry .

Sometimes, i dream about my grandma and i cry so, watching a scene like that .

I understand, i only saw it because of Mads and Hugh . On the movie, Hugh plays Galahad and people think he doesn´t likes Tristan...played by Mads ^^ It´s like the whole Hannibal and Will thing.

I have a cool texture that i want to use for a banner...i´m going to use that screencap of Kacey and one of Will but i didn´t decided if i will use on from S1 or S2. I want to make something like, she´s alive but trapped and thinking about him and how he was right...f#ck, i just made myself sad .

I´m not not sure but i think Mads are Caroline are the only ones from who i have the most movies . I still don´t have that one but from those that i saved, i like Off the Map, Devil and Father and Guns. But i didn´t saw them all so, i can´t say if the others are good or not :/

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 02-08-2014, 11:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: It figures, because I always give up by the second one and just slap something together. xD They're actually a set since the lyrics are the same, so they go together. :3 It's hard to see the first section's lyrics, but they say: He wipes the sweat from her face as she moans in pain. A tiny and helpless life comes as if to say... Then it continues onto the next one. :3 But thanks. ^^

LOL Do you use a clothesline? We used to years ago (I would've hated doing laundry even MORE if I had to do that), but we've had a drier for years. I honestly can't remember the last time we used a clothesline...I just know I was in elementary school. I'd like more underwear just so I could prolong washing clothes. xP

I actually like
Spoiler:

I guess so, except there isn't any devious plotting or underhanded manipulation going on. xP I usually see things for actors I like too, but ehhh, I've heard it isn't very good, and I'm honestly too lazy to bother since I know I'll never use it for art/videos.

Awww. :S Don't make yourself sad! Maybe I'm weird, but that'd actually make me happy since it'd mean she's alive. It's better for her to be trapped somewhere and living in regret than being dead and unable to think at all!

I was hoping to find the movie with this screen cap:
Spoiler:

Stalk me:
Old 02-08-2014, 12:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: I´m not sure but from Caroline´s clothes, it looks like Off the Map :/ But here´s the problem, is a tv show not a movie so, idk for sure (in case it belongs to that show), which episode is it.

A clothesline ?

Spoiler:

I have to go dinner but i´ll be back .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 02-08-2014, 12:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: Ohh, it's a TV show? Great. I didn't know she did a lot of TV before Hannibal and Wonderfalls.

A clothesline is what people used to hang their clothes on to dry before driers came along. It's also the name of a fighting technique to knock someone flat on their ass...but that's obviously not the version I meant.

Ok! :3 I should probably log off anyway and get some lunch. Ttyl!

Stalk me:
Old 02-08-2014, 01:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra:I was surprised too but she did a lot of movies and shows .
Off the map is like ER, it´s cool ^^

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 02-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Edit:

New art in the Will/Abigail tag: http://alaynestone.tumblr.com/post/7...i-will-seek-it :3 I really like the poem she used (even if it's dark/morbid).

Ilda: Oh, really? I honestly never watched ER, because it came on when it was my bed time as a kid. I'd only see the opening credits, and then my parents would make me and my brother go to bed. lol But my parents really liked that show, so I'm curious.

Ok, so I'm now questioning the hands thing even more, so I'm re-posting the gif you made me here for people to see:

The more I look at it, the more I realize that the hands actually don't look as old as I thought. Er...not that Alana has old hands, but you know what I mean. haha I mean, if that was truly Alana, why would Will pull away like that? It's possible that she offended him or said something that upset him, but I feel like Will would pull away from someone like Abigail MORE since he wouldn't want to believe she's there since that'd make him crazy. One of my friends said, "What if Abigail's alive and she came to visit him?" and that made me go and we started freaking out. lol I honestly don't think she's visiting him, and it probably IS Alana, but I'm seriously questioning it. I mean, everyone thinks it's Alana...isn't that what Bryan and the writers would WANT us to think? Alana is (was?) Will's love interest, so who would suspect Abigail of touching Will's hands? I know I didn't initially until I saw it in gif form. It could be a hidden clue. I WANT IT TO BE ABIGAIL SO BAD. ;_; Also! There's an odd, almost heavenly glow on the restraints...could it be coming from Abigail? Idk, maybe I'm looking too deeply into this and seeing things I want to see.

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 02-09-2014 at 10:02 AM
Old 02-09-2014, 11:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: That´s a great art, thanks for posting the link .

I saw ER a few times because AXN was always passing the episodes even without an order -.-

I have no idea who´s those hands beblong too. I guess we need another promo that maybe will bring the answer ^^

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide