Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2004, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

Sarah- I know...it's great! Before, I would get your posts after you went to bed but now, we can talk at the same time! If you had MSN messenger, we could talk in real time!

I hardly ever got sick, but now I seem to always get sick! I think it's my work environment and the fact that I work with money!

The white room! I cry every time I see that ep! I just want to sit next to Max and comfort him or help him escape! i love how the thought of Liz keeps him going and then in Destiny, he tells her that he loves her! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] What a great scene but the end...I hate thay she left him there! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311:
<STRONG>Sarah- I know...it's great! Before, I would get your posts after you went to bed but now, we can talk at the same time! If you had MSN messenger, we could talk in real time!

I hardly ever got sick, but now I seem to always get sick! I think it's my work environment and the fact that I work with money!

The white room! I cry every time I see that ep! I just want to sit next to Max and comfort him or help him escape! i love how the thought of Liz keeps him going and then in Destiny, he tells her that he loves her! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] What a great scene but the end...I hate thay she left him there! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ooh I do have MSN messenger! It's dreamer_684@hotmail.com. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] In fact I was just talking to Dana (PopNotSoda) just now about what else, Roswell [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. Fun stuff.

Just curious what do you work as Mar? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And awww, love all the Dreamer scenes that were ever shown. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] And Liz totally shouldn't have left him there. Screw destiny as I always say! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-30-2004, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~-Sarah-~:
<STRONG>

Ooh I do have MSN messenger! It's dreamer_684@hotmail.com. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] In fact I was just talking to Dana (PopNotSoda) just now about what else, Roswell [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. Fun stuff.

Just curious what do you work as Mar? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And awww, love all the Dreamer scenes that were ever shown. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] And Liz totally shouldn't have left him there. Screw destiny as I always say! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Great! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] I added you! Mine is mariael21@msn.com!!
Work? Believe it or not...I'm a bookkeeper's asst. and do a lot of accounting! Don't like it though but it seems that I'm okay at it! :d Go figure!
Old 01-30-2004, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
<STRONG>

Great! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] I added you! Mine is mariael21@msn.com!!
Work? Believe it or not...I'm a bookkeeper's asst. and do a lot of accounting! Don't like it though but it seems that I'm okay at it! :d Go figure!</STRONG>
I'm adding you back too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Hee, that seems just about what I'm studying now. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] At least you're good at it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 01-30-2004, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I'm adding you back too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Hee, that seems just about what I'm studying now. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] At least you're good at it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Um..I'm okay at it...nothing to brag about! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I only do it because I make good money! My bro took an accounting class for his business degree and he failed because he never asked me for help. Trust me he regrets it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
<STRONG>

Um..I'm okay at it...nothing to brag about! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I only do it because I make good money! My bro took an accounting class for his business degree and he failed because he never asked me for help. Trust me he regrets it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Siblings are like that I guess. I always offer to help my sister with her homework and stuff but most of the time, she'd refuse ... because I think I mock her too much while I'm at it I think. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 01-30-2004, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Siblings are like that I guess. I always offer to help my sister with her homework and stuff but most of the time, she'd refuse ... because I think I mock her too much while I'm at it I think. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
See that's what I find odd! My bro always gets me to help write his term papers or should I say rewrite cause he does a horrible job! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But when it came to this one class he just thought it wasn't that hard! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

LMAO that is ironic. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 01-30-2004, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>LMAO that is ironic. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I told ya!!1 [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well good night Mar! I'm off to catch some much needed ZZs. ::yawns:: See you tomorrow. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 01-30-2004, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well good night Mar! I'm off to catch some much needed ZZs. ::yawns:: See you tomorrow. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'll be around sometime tomorrow!!1 Or hell, I'l probably be online tonight when you wake up!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Night, Sarah!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2004, 01:20 PM
New Fan

Hey everyone,

First I didn't like Tess at all, in the 1. season and not even in the beginning of 2. season, mostly because I thought she was a threat for Max/Liz, which she was. However when 2. season went further and further I started to like her more, with all of those nice times she spent with Kyle and also with Jim changed what I thought about her. I even accepted Max and her relationship at the end but then we found out that she has killed Alex, and everything went donw again...

Nice pictures Mariael311. I love snow too, and fortunately I live here in north where we truly have it.. I could perhaps take and post a pic from here if our digital camera worked and you'd see how much we have snow. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I hope you all are doing good..
Old 01-30-2004, 02:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys!

Thank you all for your kind words...I'm used to coughing though, bronchitis happens ever year for me..lol..I found out once you get it, it's probable that you'll get it the year after, and then the next, and well the next... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I still wonder if the end of the world was ever going come around becuase Tess left...I mean the whole pint of EOTW was to keep Tess around. I loved that episode to death, althoug i wasn't necessarily the best dreamer episode, for the lack of them actually being together, but the whole concept of the episode was great.

I mean Max came back in the futre, sacrificing his and Liz's relationship, just for the well being og everyone else...Then Liz actually sacrificing her own happiness and life for everyone, showed how strong she really was.

I was a little disappointed that Max actually fell for the lie, although at first he thought it wasn't true. If only he listened to his heart and watched Liz closely enough, when he asked her if she really slept with Kyle. You could tell she wanted to tell him the truth, and the trouble she had saying yes at least the last time he asked her.

Oh and the episode, I think it was the harvest, when Max was talking to Liz..it was so sad! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

MAX: Liz! Liz, what are you doing? We agreed none of us would go anywhere alone.

LIZ: Fine.

MAX: Wait.

LIZ: Max, look. There's just...there's nothing left to say.

MAX: Except the truth.

LIZ: We have already been through this!

MAX: So far, all I know is what I saw, and what I saw can't be true, because it means everything I felt in my heart for the last year is a lie! Now, you owe me an explanation, and I want it right now!

LIZ: Please quit shouting, Max. You're scaring me.

MAX: That's a lie, too! You're not scared. You're hiding something.

LIZ: I'm not.

MAX: What the hell is going on with you, Liz? We never lied to each other, never kept a secret from each other.

LIZ: You know, you have got me up on this pedestal, Max, and...I'm not this perfect person. I made a mistake. Look, Kyle and I made love. The end. I'm sorry.

The scene is so sad for all us dreamers but it was beautifully acted and you could tell how they were each so hurt...from max's voice to Liz's expressions..it held so much emotion...they are both amazing actors... but it oh so sad!

Lucas/Peyton Max/Liz
Old 01-30-2004, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

Hey Kristen. Those caps are breaking my heart. That scene is so sad. The look on Max's face and Liz having to lie [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]. I agree it was a little disappointing that Max believed her when it was obvious she was lying, but he saw them in bed together and she kept telling him they slept together so what was he going to do. But Jason and Shiri did do an excellent job with the acting.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi to everyone else [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, the reason I was posting [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. I was just answering the Friday Five thing for my journal and it was about what you'd do with a million dollars. So then I got the Barenaked Ladies song in my head, which led to thinking of Valenti and the Kit Shickers singing it in Roswell. I can't remember which episode but it was in season 3. It's like six degrees of seperation from anything to Roswell [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Later,
Old 01-31-2004, 01:16 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Bella- Thanks for reposting that babe! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] No prob bella!