Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2008, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

What if... game # 2 : What if Alex hadn't died?

From the previous thread :

What if "Graduation" hadn't happened the way it went down. And what if they had been free to stay in Roswell. Would Max have kept the baby? And what would have happened to the group? Would Isabel had gone to Boston with Jesse? Or would they have still broken up. Would Max have followed Liz to Northwestern; if she had still gone there?

Well, I think that Isabel would have gone to Boston with Jesse. Nothing was preventing htat. About the baby... that's a good question. Max had giving him up because it was too dangerous and he was human but without any danger, would he have kept him? I think he would have wanted to, but he had college, Liz, moving out of Roswell; that would mean a lot to endure and I bet that Diane and Philip Evans would have proposed to raise the child.

And Max would have gone with Liz, who would have gone to Northwestern. No doubt about that.

What if Isabel had left with Khivar, in season 3?

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
xmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That may have gotten Max and Michael on a mission to get to Antar. Michael would have gone along with Max. I can't see them having allowed Isabel to go to Antar with Khivar. Because they knew that Isabel was happy on Earth. So while Max was trying to find his son; he would have tacked on bringing back Isabel as well. He and Michael definately would have gone after them.

What if, Jim Valenti hadn't lost his job as town sheriff? Would things have remained the same?
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

Hmmm, what happened after that, that Valenti could have changed? I don't see . Maybe he could have helped Max searching for his son in season three?

What if Kyle hadn't been shot?

Old 11-18-2008, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He might not have found his calling of buddha. He might not have changed as much as he did. He might have stayed the classic jock. Instead changing into a metamorphisis of sorts. He might not have found the truth about the alien when he did. And if he didn't, I don't think he and Jim would have repaired their father and son relationship as they did with the knowledge. Although, eventually he would have found out.

What if, Liz's boarding school roommate Eileen had come to Roswell to visit Liz? What would she have found? Would she have stumbled onto the truth?
Old 11-20-2008, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

Ouch I hope not. I didn't really trust that girl. I think Liz would have worked hard to prevent her from discovering the truth about Max. Otherwise, the worst could have happened.

What if Liz had never gone to that boarding school?

Old 11-20-2008, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She and Max may have taken another time out. Max may not have been so into helping at Meta Chem. Although if Jim had gotten himself into the jam; he would have helped. I think we would have seen more of explorations of her powers. It would have been interesting if Max was still destined to "die". Whether being in Roswell would have impacted the parents or not.

What if, Liz had never been shot back in the pilot. What if there was no shooting; would she and Max still come into each other's lives. And if so; would she have learned the truth?
Old 11-20-2008, 05:23 PM
Extreme Fan

What if, Liz had never been shot back in the pilot. What if there was no shooting; would she and Max still come into each other's lives. And if so; would she have learned the truth?

As a Dreamer, I believe that somehow they would have become a couple. The script indicates that Max was already an admirer of Liz. Since Max and Liz were lab partners I think that she would have discovered that his blood cells were not human. That would have led to the discovery of Max's secret.

If we assume that Max and Liz became a couple by simply dating each other, would Michael follow Max's example and dated Maria?
On a fateful September day.
KenL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Possible. Although Michael can be stubborn. It may have taken more time. But most likely. Maria was ultimately Michael's soulmate.

What if, Max and Liz had run off in "Busted". What if she broke out of jail when Max came for her. And hadn't decided to stay? What would have happened?
Old 11-21-2008, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

Huh, the Parkers would have lodged a complaint against Max for kidnapping?

What if Mr and Mrs Parkers had decided to leave Roswell after Busted and taken their daughter away?

Old 11-22-2008, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She would have rebelled even worse than she did once they were back in Roswell. She would have taken off from where ever they had moved to. Or Max wouldn't have resisted and now being on his own and living with Michael; he would have gone after Liz. And they would have taken off and been on the run. I don't think Liz would have stood for it; and it would have made it worse for the relationship between daughter and especially father.

What if, once the gang left Roswell. Jesse met someone else in Boston? Would he have tried to divorce Isabel. Or if Isabel had fallen for Kyle; would she have tried to end her marriage even though they were on the run?
Old 11-22-2008, 08:24 PM
Total Fan

I think Isabel would try to end their marriage anyway if she was sure she could never go back to Jesse. She was a good person, and the last thing she wanted to do was to let the man she loved live without another chance to love and be happy in his life. Therefore, once she was convinced she could never be with Jesse, she would find a way to end the marriage.

What if Liz was not able to be transfer to New York to save Max on time in S2?
Old 11-23-2008, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Urgh! *brain denies any chance of Max being dead* If Liz weren't able to save Max, I think that Max's shield would've gone auto-pilot. Max would NOT die and he would deal with Lonnie & Rath.

What if Michael and Maria never got together in the first season?
always open in the middle
ps_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They may have gotten together eventually. I think while Max and Liz were definately soulmates. I think Maria was Michael's soulmate. Although their relationship was way more rocky and dysfunctional - but given Michael's baggage and to some part, Maria's baggage. They made a great pair because of the push pull. And the fact Maria was completely human; she hadn't been saved like Liz. I think they would have gotten together eventually.

What if, Isabel had told Jesse the truth before the engagement. Would he still have wanted a relationship? Would he have been better off knowing sooner than he did. Or would he always have issues with it?
Old 11-24-2008, 08:19 AM
Elite Fan

I think he would've freaked out at first. Might even avoid Iz a lot. Shut himself out and get all paranoid. Iz would've made this big speech about how she loves him and then he would've realized he loved her too despite her being alien. Pretty much the same thing that happened with all the rest alien/human love story in Roswell.

What if Max, Michael and Iz were vampires instead of aliens?
Old 11-24-2008, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Could have been more dangerous. A different sense of control would be had by everyone who knew.

What if, all the parents knew the truth about Max back in Season 1. Would they have been a problem for Max and Liz. Who would have been easier on them. Do you think things would have gotten more complicated; if they knew?
Reply   Post New Thread