Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2004, 05:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Morning [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

Ok it's 11.40 and i just got outta bed and it's freezing [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

So i got the papers, coffee and back to bed till the house warms up [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

NaT Sorry [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] .. I just rang now but ur not in [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I'll try later [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Well i bought my flooring yesterday .. i just need someone to fit it now [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Hope ya'll have a good weekend [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I speak two languages .. English and BaD English
Old 01-03-2004, 07:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

hiya [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

lotty [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] need to talk about demoosing, let me know when ur going and if not at work i will be there [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

hugz, if ur not coming in july u will be definitely missed, though i know wat u mean about bills 'n' stuff [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

lolly [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] glad ur back on line hun [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] hope everythings ok, and just remember the kids will be back at school soon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

lizzy [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] still looking for purple bow [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

shell hun still not got my vid [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] could u send me another copy [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

ok taking all rainbow stuff to new leader today [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] at same time [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

my car has broken so while my uncle mends it he has lent me wat he called a small runaround, its massive !!!!!!

when life hands u a lemon, ask for the tequila and salt!
Old 01-03-2004, 08:11 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Well it's 2pm and I don't know where my days gone [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Hugzie it's a shame your not coming [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but I understand the money thing [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kirsty it's ok mate [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] we discuss it in general but we can't discuss the name of the place or post links to the website or anything [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] although I know who'd I'd like to come [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] that would be JB [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nat [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Lizzy [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] will you be online over the weekend mate [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Cam [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] thanks for the info, Rachie you'll be able to tape some more episodes [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] who'd I miss [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] if I missed ya I'm sorry [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.
Old 01-03-2004, 01:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Well its another cold day here in Cornwall enough to freeze your a.. off [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Shel - how are you doing sweetie. Any news on the note front yet? Hope you had a lovley Christmas and New Year! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lisa I have sent you a rather long winded email but I expect your get the drift [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Natasha - I have sent you an email as well.. this is more like a book. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Lotty - mate I shall be on sometime tomorrow but hopefully will be able to say when.

Rachie [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] hope you are well and will have a chat soon.

Jo - nice to see you back.. you must have missed us all big time. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ukspace girl - well St Ives was blowing a gale.. I am still wondering what happened to the 30,000 fancy dress people who attend St Ives every year? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] where did they go?

O.k. sorry if I missed anyone.

Take care

Lizzy
Old 01-04-2004, 02:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey ya all,

Well i've been at the beach for a week having so much fun and getting such a tan...

It was so sad when i went back to work today and the air con in there wasn't working...

Well talk to you all latta

Arty
Old 01-04-2004, 06:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

well today i'm off to the Pics with my daughter.. not sure what to watch but I need to get out [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Natasha got your email some pretty good ideas so thanks [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] will be in touch and yes I did write your new telephone number down somewhere..so will endeavour to find it [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Lotty mate [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] thanks for the email and have replied. I am on tonight about 8.00 - 8.30ish is anyone is around for a chat.

Artyone - so you are now one burned bunny right [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] did you have a nice Christmas? what ya get then? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Jo - what ya doing girl because your sure not here [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Rachie - i'm around tonight for a chat..

HuzG my dear checked your email yet?

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] UKSpacie .. PrettyLRoswell.x

O.k. will chat later.

Lizzy
Old 01-04-2004, 07:06 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ukspacegirl:
<STRONG>Wow, PLR - great site!

I think I'm too late to order a Roswell calendar, aren't I?

</STRONG>

hee hee thanks [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh yeah,
www.roswellmovie.net is going to get another order of calendars due to popular demand. They're making another 100 to sell by January 25th i think it is. So get ur Calendar quick!! I got mine! its on William Sadler at the moment for January! hee hee

and, Lottywhere are you staying, cos i live in Surrey and don't know where to stay at the Meet. Cos its further away this time so i need to stay at the hotel or find somewhere lol, my boyfriend is coming too. U'll like him he's a JB lookalike [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2004, 12:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey Lizzy I'll be on mate [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Arty good to see ya about [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] sounds like you've have better weather than us and I'm gonna [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Kirsty I think we'll be staying in the Hotel where it'll be [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] you can't book yet cos they do a group booking so you let Steve know when he tells everyone to get booked [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'll PM you the hotel name [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I've not checked your website yet [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] but I will [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Spacie as PLR says they have some calendars back on sale, they are $21.99 plus about $6/7 postage and you have to remember the customs charge of about £10 which I got stung for [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] all in all mate you're looking at about £20 upwards, the calendars ok [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] there's some good shots of Bill not a lot of JB and not a lot of Emile [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I was fairly disapointed about this calendar this year, it's the dearest I've every brought and my thoughts on it is that I'll have my own made for next year [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.
Old 01-04-2004, 03:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Lizzy/Lotty thanks for the chat [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I really enjoyed it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

oh well Dan is back at school tomorrow and the girls go on Tuesday so it'll be nice and peaceful [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ....oh wait I forgot I'll still have Morgan [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] no, he's good really [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]
The most important thing is I'll have more posting time [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2004, 04:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Mine don't go back till Wednesday [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2004, 01:58 AM
Absolute Fan

thanks Lotty, i'm really excited [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

I go back to college today, i have three A-Level exams [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

.::Kirsty::.
[img]smilies/ufo.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2004, 02:06 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] Good Morning [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

Good luck with the exams Kirstie [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Have a good day @ work everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2004, 02:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Good morning!

Kirstie - good luck with the exams.. my son is doing his GCSE's (exams this summer) and he's been getting his coursework sorted during the holidays.

Hugz - [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

everyone! Have a good day.
Old 01-05-2004, 03:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Morning [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hugzie did you say you'd send me a Behr calendar?? I'll pay you for it [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I'd really like to send Qing one [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kirsty good luck with the exams [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Spacie [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Lolly get that vid watched missy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Shell [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] for when you get here [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

Old 01-05-2004, 05:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Just came back from the docs as my 2 youngest are unwell [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] only to be told they have a virus and it's better if they just ride it out [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
However I insisted on something for Anneliese as she's very prone to chest infections and last time they said that, she almost ended up in hosp [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Rant over [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hello everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]