Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2004, 08:32 AM
Addicted Fan

Ukers # 33 - Wishing you a Happy New Year

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

HAPPY NEW YEAR [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]

Well how about that a New Year and a New Thread.

I hope everyone had a good night and an equally good morning [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Here's the old thread with some New Year Wishes to everyone Old Thread #33

So I thought maybe we needed a little introduction for those that have not been here before.

We are essentially Roswell fans from the UK but we do have a couple of people that visit us from other countries and everyone is welcome

Some of us have met and some of us haven't [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] we are planning to meeting in July and if you'd like information about that just PM me and I'll let you know where we're going [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

We discuss many different topics on here but our one and only true [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] is Roswell [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] We like many different characters and Actors [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] You'll find that I'm a Dreamer through and through, but it's always nice to listen to someone elses opinion [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So wont you come joins us [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] and chat a while [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Happy Posting

[ 01-01-2004: Message edited Lottyjp ]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.
Old 01-01-2004, 08:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Ok [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I'm not hogging the thread, it's just that I don't like to reply to people on the first post [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kirsty It's a nice shirt, but now I've found out it's pink, i'm not that impressed [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] a lovely white one would be nice and I think Shiri could do to take us both shopping [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hugzie [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] wow mate you stayed up late [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I was cream crackered by 1am and slunk off to bed [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Spacie mate [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] sounds like your son had a good night [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] did it snow down there?? it did up here and you wouldn't have caught me out and about in that brrrrrrrrr

Ok gotta go [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img] I'm checking the fanfic thread All I can say is Taffy come back soon [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-01-2004: Message edited Lottyjp ]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can't do it for someone else.
Old 01-01-2004, 09:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanx for the thread Hun [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

I speak two languages .. English and BaD English
Old 01-01-2004, 12:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

hiya [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/party.gif[/img] happy new year [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

so a new year and a new thread [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

didnt have too late a nite, flagged about 1 ish [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
went for a lovely meal and for a few drinkies [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]
and the one nite i didnt wear trs it snowed now not a little but loads [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

well nothing much really to say [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

am back at work tmrw, how about everyone else [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

when life hands u a lemon, ask for the tequila and salt!
Old 01-01-2004, 02:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hugzie [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] no problem [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I kinda figured it was left to me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Rachie phoned me and asked if a new thread had been put up [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I said yeah I'd done it and she asked what the title was [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] so I told her [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Rachie's comment to this was "So you took a long time thinking of that one then" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yeah I did

So basically if anyone can think of a better title I'll change it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Rachie mate [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I go back on the 5th [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] I'll probably think of loads of things I need to do then [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] which is typical [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/abduct.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

Old 01-02-2004, 02:00 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] Good Morning [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

Back to work today .... How on earth am i gonna go n work 4 and a 1/2 hours before its the weekend again [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Have a good day everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Old 01-02-2004, 02:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lottyjp:
<STRONG>
Kirsty It's a nice shirt, but now I've found out it's pink, i'm not that impressed [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] a lovely white one would be nice and I think Shiri could do to take us both shopping [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
I agree! Shiri ahould take us shopping!

I also agree about the shirt, i wasn't a little put down by the the fact it was pink, i prefer white, but i'm not totally anti pink so its okay, just not brilliant! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Also i was wondering who was going to the convention and where does everyone live?

My Answer So going to the convention and I live in Surrey near Woking [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2004, 04:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Hello Everyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I've finally got my comp fixed [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
My house looks like a toy shop [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Thanks to everyone who sent cards [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I must be well known [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ( not sure if that's a good or bad thing) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] because HUGZ didn't put my house number or street name on the addy [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

[ 01-02-2004: Message edited Fan Fehr ]
Old 01-02-2004, 04:33 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Morning all [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

First things first Woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo Lolly got her comp fixed [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] I'm sooo pleased, I get bored when there's no one to chat to, plus if I have a question about the comp you always know [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Glad your back mate [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hugzie those are the best days [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] one day of work and two days off [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kirsty where not really supposed to discuss the Convention on here or they'll close us down [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] they warned us last year [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] We tend to refer to it as "The Meet" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] you know I'm going and Lolly is going, Rachie, Lizzy and Shell too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] We kinda come as a package deal [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Hugzie are you coming this year??, It'd be good to see ya again [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ok I'm off [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Shell are you in work today [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] how's your head mate [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img] Oh and is there any chance of you sending me some of those plastic wallets up for the Roswell Collectors cards??? [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] thanks [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Ok gotta go [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Friendship
Observance
Loyalty
Destiny

Old 01-02-2004, 12:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Well New Year was fine.. I didn't feel like drinking though [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I only got back today and the house is a mess [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Yep I'm going to the Meet and it will be great to see some new faces theres.

Lotty,Rachie and Jo great to hear from me buddies.

HuGz - Can't remember if I asked you about the driving? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

PrettyLittleRos.. Yep love the hair and I love that baby pink... I always think this color looks great on with dark hair!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

UKspacie... hope your New Year went well?

oh Did anyone tape the 2 hour final of Temptation Island on Sky 1. Unfortunately, just found out that our video won't tape Sky.. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Chat later..

Lizzy
Old 01-02-2004, 02:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Just a quickie cuz i'm shattered [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

LoTTy Naaaa i won't be coming this year, i'm gonna sort the bills n house out [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ummm [/b] liZZy[/b] i dunno what ur talking bout [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] .. Did u get my text the other night ????

Ok i'm goin to bed .. [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

Have a good weekend [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Old 01-02-2004, 03:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Hello all [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Lizzy - no photos coming of the house, as it is awful at the moment. I don't now where to start in any of the rooms I have. And my house is a mess too, so don't worryabout yours. So I started in my garden, which is covered in clay soil, which has had me mostly stuck and unable to move - which Richard has thought was really funny - not me though. Am having lots of fun, looking at plants what to put in there, can't wait to see the finished product in summer. Just go to sort it all out first.

Hugz - what happened to my phonecall then missy ????

Lolly - nice to see you back [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Back to work on Monday - don't really want to go, but thats life [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2004, 03:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi All,

Just a heads up that Roswell might possibly be back on Sky One in Feb. According to the advance schedule it is being broadcast from the 16/02 - 20/02 @ 15:00. There are no details available and it is not scheduled for the following week. It is unlikely to be S1 as Sky's rights ended at the end of 2003 for it so maybe some of S2 or even S3. I'll post more details as and when I get them.
Old 01-03-2004, 02:50 AM
Absolute Fan

aww sorry Lotty hon, i didn't know. Thats really bad, how do u discuss it? via email? And plus i'll shut up now. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

oh yeah! i just got my site to have a domain name!! for free!, so here we go Roswell UK's new URL is now http://roswelluk.cjb.net/
Old 01-03-2004, 03:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Wow, PLR - great site!

I think I'm too late to order a Roswell calendar, aren't I?

I hope everyone's well. I had a nice New Year.. the guys didn't go to Trafalgar Square in the end (too cold!!) but they all had a nice time, with a 'group hug' at 12 midnight!!

These holidays are always a bit disorientating.. I was in the video shop yesterday, and I asked when the video was due back. 'I dunno' said the guy. 'What day is it again?' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And I got some things in Boots.. I treated myself to a new (quite expensive, I thought) mascara, but I found I'd picked up the wrong one.. and in the meantime ripped up the receipt and put it in the bin.. so I retrieved the bits, but the only sellotape I had left is pink hologram Christmas tape.. but I patched it together. (Wonder if they'll accept it, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) And I have to buy some very thick socks for my oldest son, who's off to work on a boat again in Scotland.. It's very, very cold here..

I did say Happy New Year everyone, didn't I!!

BTW - On Monday on Sky One (7 pm) I think the Malcolm in the Middle is the one with Nick Wechsler.. I'm hoping my sister can tape it for me).

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

uk