Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2007, 03:37 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat18 (View Post)
I don't know why but this is how the scene played out in my head.

'Max just raised an eyebrow at the sight before him before he shook his head and hurried up to the Parker's apartment. He knocked on it before shifting from one foot to another as he waited for Liz to answer it.
The moment she did, Max just grabbed her arms and looked at her with a pleased but wild look in his eyes.
"Max?" Liz asked, concerned.
"Liz - I don't think Destiny is going to work," Max told her and Liz raised her eyebrows, wondering where this was going.
"Why?" Liz asked. Max just look at her, seriously.
"Because my wife is a lesbin," Max told her.'

'Michael, meanwhile, was still sitting at the stool, staring at his ex girlfriend and his best friend past wife sitting together, looking awfully close together.
"I have GOT to be dreaming," Michael muttered as he turned to face Alex, who was sitting next to him with an amused smirk adoring his face.
"Well, it looks like Destiny is out of the window now, doesn't it?" Alex asked.
"Shut up!" came the snap reply, causing Alex to laugh'

I really have got Fan fiction on the brain right now.
This is perfect. I could see Alex smirking and laughing.

LIZ: So when you healed me you risked all of this getting out didn't you?
MAX: Yea.
LIZ: Why??
MAX: It was you.
Icon: ?
~*Sonia E.*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

heh that reminds me of a fic when a old friend of the humans comes to town and stays at Maria's house and Michael gets jelous. And Alex keeps making comments like that to Michael
Old 06-17-2007, 12:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliina (View Post)
heh that reminds me of a fic when a old friend of the humans comes to town and stays at Maria's house and Michael gets jelous. And Alex keeps making comments like that to Michael

I remember that fic as well! Argh, I can't remember what's it called!

Never mind.

This is one of the reasons why I love UC because you have so many things to play with - the reasons why they could get together and how you would show the reaction of them being together.

I only wish there were more fanfictions of UC with Max and Liz together - you'll never see me out of the UC section if they did that *sighs* it'll never happen.
Wildcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:44 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I only wish there were more fanfictions of UC with Max and Liz together - you'll never see me out of the UC section if they did that *sighs* it'll never happen.
I'd definitely be there too, especially with stories written by a Dreamer author. That way Max and Liz would be written in character and easily recognizable for me.

Old 06-17-2007, 11:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Sonia E.*~ (View Post)
I'd definitely be there too, especially with stories written by a Dreamer author. That way Max and Liz would be written in character and easily recognizable for me.

Don't suppose we could get a fan forum to create a place where UC with Max/Liz together section so we can have fun in there while being dreamers?

UC is always fun - only if the characters are in characters - it's annoying when they change someone's personality just to get two people together
Old 06-17-2007, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I doubt that then all CC couples would want one
Old 06-17-2007, 12:37 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Don't suppose we could get a fan forum to create a place where UC with Max/Liz together section so we can have fun in there while being dreamers?

UC is always fun - only if the characters are in characters - it's annoying when they change someone's personality just to get two people together
That would be awesome, but highly unlikely.

I love my characters in character especially when it comes to Max and Liz.

Old 06-19-2007, 10:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Everyone just wants to ruin fun these days

What is your fave main couples the most?

Mine's Alex and Tess!
Old 06-20-2007, 04:58 PM
Supreme Fan

I don't have a favorite UC pairing and of course my favorite CC pairing is Max and Liz. The lastest UC story I've read was with Michael/Tess and it was quite good, but I just stick to Dreamer stories when I read fanfic.

Old 06-22-2007, 01:10 AM
Extreme Fan

wow..its been way WAY to long since i've been here.it feels so good to be back

Dreamer Candygirl Stargazer Polarist
Roswell_Rawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 05:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
i think that in roswell UC is = OOC
it's inevitable especially in roswell where the CC couples are an important thing for characters 'personalities' too. they're like we know them because they fell in love with certain people and for them they made certain choices. Since you're a Dreamer try to picture M&L with other people, after what they said and what they did in 3 years it would be a OOC for me. It's the same for the others too

reason of why for example you can find clones of Max, Liz, Maria and Michael in many UC ff ^^" (I mean, for example a polar ff where you find a Michael who is more like the original Max or a Liz who is more a clone of Maria than the original Liz; a rebel ff with Tess who is more like Liz.. etc etc)
not to mention the copy of the CC couple itself and their quotes, scenes etc etc. Some people change only the names (i find it so sad and delusional)

it's the reason of why i don't like UC especially for roswell
the only one couple i can really see is Isabel&Kyle

anyway I've read a Dreamer AU ff where Maria was with Alex for example
the ff isn't available anymore because the author is trying to make it a novel and pubblish it.
It was a great Dreamer fanfiction, the story itself was amazing.. but..well.. honesly even if it was AU that girl wasn't really Maria for me
*Coccy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 03:14 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Coccy* (View Post)
Since you're a Dreamer try to picture M&L with other people, after what they said and what they did in 3 years it would be a OOC for me.
I can't picture Max and Liz with other people though it happened on the show. They didn't have serious relationships with other people and ended up right where they belonged. Max and Liz in character in a good Dreamer fic is wonderful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Coccy* (View Post)
reason of why for example you can find clones of Max, Liz, Maria and Michael in many UC ff
I've found clones of Max and Liz also in CC fics which I've skimmed through just to see the characterization. That's why I'm a sucker for a good Dreamer fic whether long or short. I miss the good old days of fanfic.

I know it's very rare to find UC/CC fics with Max/Liz together.

Old 06-23-2007, 12:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm writing UC with Max and Liz together - When I write fan fictions - I try at least to keep my characters in characters because there is no point in my writing a story if my characters are not the way they usually are on screen/books. My UC couples should be normal - hopefully *Grins*

I'm with above - I can't imagine Max and Liz with anyone else - I had a hard time swallowing Tess and Max because there was no chemistry that I actually ended up reading whenever they had a screen time together - sorry. Sean and Liz - I felt Sean could have been paired up better because it wasn't fair for the two of them - Liz being in love with Max.

I don't really mind Maria - I either hate her because she thinks she has a right over Liz's life or I like her when she and Liz share a tender moment. I can pair Maria with anyone (Except dreamers). Same with everyone else but I kinda have a habit of leaving Michael out *Blush*
Old 06-23-2007, 08:51 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I'm writing UC with Max and Liz together - When I write fan fictions - I try at least to keep my characters in characters because there is no point in my writing a story if my characters are not the way they usually are on screen/books. My UC couples should be normal - hopefully *Grins*
PM me the link and I'll check it out.

Quote:
I'm with above - I can't imagine Max and Liz with anyone else - I had a hard time swallowing Tess and Max because there was no chemistry that I actually ended up reading whenever they had a screen time together - sorry. Sean and Liz - I felt Sean could have been paired up better because it wasn't fair for the two of them - Liz being in love with Max.
Max and Tess never moved me and maybe if there were different circumstances like no Liz, they might have had a chance. I liked Sean, but he and Liz never had a love connection. I look at M/T and S/L as a case of "if you can't be with the one you love, then love the one you're with." Though I didn't see any real love flowing between them anyway.

Old 06-25-2007, 12:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Will do ~*Sonia E.*~.

I have the title already.

Title: Secrets Affairs of Love.

Summary: Liz and Tess have a late night talk that sparks something inside of Tess. Armed with the Destiny Book - Tess goes to Alex and both of the discover something that will rock everyone's world and change Destiny for good.

Hopefully it will work out for me.

I don't know why but it's always so easy to pair the others up with anyone else.

Wonder if we could have a UC martharon where you have to do UC with Max/Liz as a couple - you could create it as a challenge for each couple - for example - one week - All UC stories has to have Max and Liz the main CC couples then next week it could be all UC stories has to have Tess/Kyle as the main CC couples and so on - would make life easier to get more dreamer UC fics
Reply   Post New Thread