Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2007, 08:38 AM
Supreme Fan

If there was no Liz (which many fans would have loved ) in Max's life, I could see Max/Ava as an intriguing couple. Maybe it's because I loved Ava, she was my favorite dupe and I liked how she bonded with Liz.

LIZ: So when you healed me you risked all of this getting out didn't you?
MAX: Yea.
LIZ: Why??
MAX: It was you.
Icon: ?
~*Sonia E.*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 02:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

I never did understand why a lot of people didn't like Liz - what the point of watching a programme if you don't like one of the main characters?

I can actually do Slash (Believe it or not) at first, i wasn't into it but i started writing a Harry Potter slash fic and i started expanding myself to others. I do female/Female one better because of experience (Rolls eyes).

I like Ava with Alex better or even Kyle - they would treat her better.

By the way - what's the deal with Jim and the teenagers? I saw a fic where Jim slept with Maria or even Liz - i get Isabel sleeping with Jim because she is the oldest out of the whole gang but i don't get Maria or Liz.

One, Maria would never betray her mother like that and Liz, yeah, she dated Kyle but i hardly think she would go for the father like son scene.

Although i can do a Michael/Amy fic *Grins* what can i say?
Wildcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:25 AM
Supreme Fan

I don't blame the Liz haters because there's one or two main characters that I don't like either.

Any teenager/adult pairing is not my cup of tea. People like what they like, but I can't sway in that direction at all.

I could see Kyle/Ava as a pairing too.

Old 05-19-2007, 05:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat18 (View Post)
I never did understand why a lot of people didn't like Liz - what the point of watching a programme if you don't like one of the main characters?
and what about Liz's lovers?
at roswellfanatics there's a Liz's prostitution in ff that is creepy
Liz with everyone with... swimmers.. coff coff
Poor Liz i do love her but the real one!
*Coccy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 05:59 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm a lover of the real Liz Parker too Coccy. You know the one on the show who fell in love with Max, dated Kyle, dated Sean (well for a bribe anyway), and then married "the love of her life."

Do you think Kyle/Liz would have honestly lasted together if Max never healed Liz?

Old 05-19-2007, 06:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Coccy* (View Post)
and what about Liz's lovers?
at roswellfanatics there's a Liz's prostitution in ff that is creepy
Liz with everyone with... swimmers.. coff coff
Poor Liz i do love her but the real one!
It's definitely creepy. I believe that someone even once wrote a Liz/Riverdog fic and on another forum someone said that they had read a fic with a Liz/Future Liz pairing! I like her well enough but seeing her paired up with everything but the kitchen sink is disturbing. Anyway I honestly can't see Liz with anyone except Max and vice versa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyt
Isabelle/Kyle is my favourite UC Isabelle ship. They are adorable together.
Same. I wish they had explored K/I instead of bringing in Jesse.
'From day one, from the moment I kidnapped you and stole your car.....I knew you were the girl for me. I never wanted anyone else.....I still don't. Just... Wherever I'm goin', whatever I'm doin', just know I'll always love you.'
~ Michael Guerin to Maria Deluca in 'Graduation'
♥ Michael & Maria - because she was the only one he wanted to be with ♥
cyanide rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Sonia E.*~ (View Post)
I'm a lover of the real Liz Parker too Coccy. You know the one on the show who fell in love with Max, dated Kyle, dated Sean (well for a bribe anyway), and then married "the love of her life."
ditto!
Quote:
Do you think Kyle/Liz would have honestly lasted together if Max never healed Liz?
no
with no doubt.

I don't think that their problem was really Max you can assume it by the pilot itself. They just weren't in love with each other. They started to date in the summer but nothing serious and Liz said it. (hey we're talking about teenagers here. I'm sure that Liz, Maria and Kyle dated many people just like the other teenagers, it's normal)
also IMO Liz liked Max before the pilot (he was her lab partner, and it's impossible to not notice him even if he tried to be invisible ) that's the reason of why Maria teased her about him even if Liz was with Kyle. (and Maria knew that Liz's relantionship with Kyle wasn't serious and/or Liz wasn't really into it)

also, after what happened they were able to become friends without any malice.
and then Kyle fell in love with Isabel who IMO is more his type
i don't even understand why Liz and Kyle dated in the first place if i can be honest but maybe i think like that because i saw the other seasons and how good friends they became.

Kyle&Isabel are one of my fav UC couple
*Coccy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 05:57 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Coccy* (View Post)
also, after what happened they were able to become friends without any malice.
and then Kyle fell in love with Isabel who IMO is more his type
i don't even understand why Liz and Kyle dated in the first place if i can be honest but maybe i think like that because i saw the other seasons and how good friends they became.

Kyle&Isabel are one of my fav UC couple
I liked how Kyle and Liz became friends too after Kyle found "Buddha" because of the alien abyss. I agree that Liz didn't seem to be Kyle's type and it was never anything serious between them. Liz did say that what she and Kyle had was casual.

Kyle and Isabel had some nice friendship moments, but I didn't like them together as a couple. I know that Kyle needed love and companionship too and I hope he found his soul mate on the road.

Old 06-15-2007, 12:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

I liked Liz and Kyle as friends - I was really happy that the show brought their friendship close - it was nice to see them being friends instead being at each other throats basically like back in first season - but Liz kinda did dump Kyle for another guy -Max.

Couples:

CC: Max/Liz. Tess/Kyle. Isabel/Alex (Sometimes). Jim/Amy - I was never a fan of Maria and Michael's relationship - espically during 3rd season.

UC: Tess/Alex. Michael/Isabel. Maria/Kyle. Michael/Tess. Alex/Ava.

Slash: Maria/Tess. Maria/Isabel. Maria/Ava. Tess/Isabel. Maria/Isabel/Tess.

Would do Ava and Tess but it seems a little incestius for me - Don't know what's wrong with me as i can ship Miku/Mafuyu from Project Zero and brothers and sisters from films - i guess it's because you see them once and the programmes last longer.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
well dosen't the go for pretty much all the characters? ;Max,Liz,Michael,Maria,Isabel,Alex,Tess,Kyle and Valenti..

i don't find it that weird.you can't really like them all..i think in all my shows, there is only one show where i like all the characters; friends
Old 06-15-2007, 05:44 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I liked Liz and Kyle as friends - I was really happy that the show brought their friendship close - it was nice to see them being friends instead being at each other throats basically like back in first season - but Liz kinda did dump Kyle for another guy -Max.
It's true that Liz did dump Kyle, especially after Kyle's friends beat Max up even if it wasn't his fault. I'm glad that Kyle and Liz became closer in S2 and S3. Kyle was one hell of a guy to pretend to sleep with Liz to help her cause with Max. Though, Liz should have come up with another plan instead of breaking Max's heart with Kyle.

I love Max/Liz together and apart from each other. Kyle/Tess had mucho chemistry and could have given M/L a run for their money. Alex/Isabel were cute, but things didn't work out for them. For UC, I don't mind Michael/Isabel, Michael/Courtney, Michael/Tess, or Michael/OC and I'm not even a Michael fan. It depends on the UC pairings for Alex and Kyle and how it fits the situation for me.

Old 06-16-2007, 10:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm not really a Michael fan either - he stuffed up a lot and expected everyone to give him a break but when it came to Max - he was constantly on Max's case about it.

Alex is my fave character who i could just pair about anyone - i love him and Tess the most - anyone but Isabel because I don't feel she treated him fairly. And Tess deserve better because she knew just as well as Max that Max wasn't in love with her so Alex would have been great - I would have loved to see some more scenes with those two.

Kyle - I don't really pair him with a lot of people - i think he deserves better than Isabel though - she has a habit of leaving guys behind in the dust - Ava would have been great for him or even Maria.

Does anyone know where I could get some Maria/Tess fan fiction where Max and Liz are together in it as the background - I would love to read Max's reaction to his 'wife' being with another woman then seeking Liz out to tell her that 'Destiny' isn't going to work out and Michael's reaction to the fact that Maria has moved on and with Tess non a less - it would be hilarious!
Old 06-16-2007, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I only know theese two Maria/Tess fic. But I don't remeber if it even mentioned the others...

Secret lovers

Wednesday Nights
Old 06-16-2007, 11:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Alex is my fave character who i could just pair about anyone - i love him and Tess the most - anyone but Isabel because I don't feel she treated him fairly. And Tess deserve better because she knew just as well as Max that Max wasn't in love with her so Alex would have been great - I would have loved to see some more scenes with those two.

Kyle - I don't really pair him with a lot of people - i think he deserves better than Isabel though - she has a habit of leaving guys behind in the dust - Ava would have been great for him or even Maria.
I love Alex too. In different circumstances he and Tess probably could have worked and Alex/Ava too.

I don't like Kyle/Isabel, but I could definitely see a Kyle/Ava pairing.

Quote:
Does anyone know where I could get some Maria/Tess fan fiction where Max and Liz are together in it as the background - I would love to read Max's reaction to his 'wife' being with another woman then seeking Liz out to tell her that 'Destiny' isn't going to work out and Michael's reaction to the fact that Maria has moved on and with Tess non a less - it would be hilarious!
Very hilarious!

Old 06-16-2007, 12:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Sonia E.*~ (View Post)
I love Alex too. In different circumstances he and Tess probably could have worked and Alex/Ava too.

I don't like Kyle/Isabel, but I could definitely see a Kyle/Ava pairing.

Very hilarious!
I don't know why but this is how the scene played out in my head.

'Max just raised an eyebrow at the sight before him before he shook his head and hurried up to the Parker's apartment. He knocked on it before shifting from one foot to another as he waited for Liz to answer it.
The moment she did, Max just grabbed her arms and looked at her with a pleased but wild look in his eyes.
"Max?" Liz asked, concerned.
"Liz - I don't think Destiny is going to work," Max told her and Liz raised her eyebrows, wondering where this was going.
"Why?" Liz asked. Max just look at her, seriously.
"Because my wife is a lesbin," Max told her.'

'Michael, meanwhile, was still sitting at the stool, staring at his ex girlfriend and his best friend past wife sitting together, looking awfully close together.
"I have GOT to be dreaming," Michael muttered as he turned to face Alex, who was sitting next to him with an amused smirk adoring his face.
"Well, it looks like Destiny is out of the window now, doesn't it?" Alex asked.
"Shut up!" came the snap reply, causing Alex to laugh'

I really have got Fan fiction on the brain right now.

Thanks to Caliina for finding those two fics for me - if anyone knows any more, please let me know! Thanks
Reply   Post New Thread