Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2017, 09:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
They were endgame for me, too.

So had Alex been alive in season 3, what storyline do you think we would have seen for them? Either as individuals or as a couple?
Yes I definitely think they would have been together as a couple. I also think that we would have seen more character growth in Alex as far as maturing as evidenced when we glimpsed it upon his "return from Sweden" and also in Isabel as far as her acceptance of how she felt toward Alex (as opposed to fighting it) that we saw when she wanted him to ask her to the prom. (Or perhaps it was evidence of her giving herself permission to live her life when we know she understandably had deep-rooted emotional fears of losing the ones she loves and that she has abandonment issues.)

I think that perhaps they would have become this grounding rock that season 1 Max and Liz were for the group. I think that, had the group had that, they would have weathered the FBI threat so much more. (Not to mention that the group wouldn't have been torn apart by his "death.")

I love the idea of Alex maybe infiltrating the FBI, using his tech knowledge. I love the idea of Isabel really being domestic and home-y and nurturing. I would love to have seen TPTB explore that side of her a bit more. (She wants the perfect family Christmas. Evidently family and tradition are important to her.) Even Alex said that there's more to her true interior than what most people see.

Remember how Alex responded to all of Topolsky's questions when she was acting as the guidance counselor? Remember how Isabel's first form of communication when she was a child was sign language? Remember how the aliens abilities are really simply advanced human abilities? I think there's a connection in there somewhere that could make some great fiction--especially when you tie in two more key facts: Isabel's primary power is brain based (dreamwalking) and Alex was the genius who deciphered an alien language. Just THINK where season three could have taken them!

OH and for good measure---I refuse to believe that my Alex is dead.
SarahWhitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I wrote my Roswell frist fan fic called The Journey Home where Alex worked for the FBI and wasn't dead!

I got the idea from Tess Lies and Video tape when he was so into the tech stuff and was showing Micheal how to use it. Alex was a genious and I wanted to show case that!

Honestly I was so fed up at the time with how season 2 ended with Alex's death and how season 3 played out that I decided to write the fan fic. I tried to tie up loose ends.

Here is the fan fic if you want to read it.

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewt...hp?f=37&t=1817

To me the Stargazers were end game as well. I loved them! The Viva Las Vegas scene still gets to me. I loved the Stargazers.

I loved how their romance started out slow and how Alex was the only male human she trusted to show all of her. Her powers and all. She never did that with any of the guys she dated. Not Grant or with Jessie and was not honest with him like she was with Alex.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 10:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Shiri posted this photo on her instagram! If someone can screen cap it that would be awesome to post on this boards! Colin and Katherine are actually in it with the cast and they are hugging one another!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZd6h2BD...y=shiriappleby

Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 11-14-2017, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah she posted that a couple months ago, we could probably just post the Instagram grab in the OP?

Damocles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

We could but I want a way to keep it somehow in case it is taken down.
Old 03-20-2018, 04:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
Me too! To me alex is still alive! Come to Denial Island it is better that way and Alex can even dance for you!
I live in a reality where S2 and S3 never happened. That makes Isabel and Alex the couple that got together and then didn't break up (especially off-screen )

I would really have liked to have seen these two develop a relationship dynamic. Everything was so new when S1 ended, and they never really got a chance to be a couple, on-screen. They were two of my favorites individually (Valenti being the other) and I'd have loved to have seen them together. Was looking forward to it in the hiatus between season 1 and season 2, since they were the only couple of the three still together at the end of the season. Hopes dashed. Though that's certainly not the only reason I didn't like season 2.
Liriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah they were torn apart much earlier than I would have wanted (well, I never wanted it). We never got to see them settle into anything real

Old 03-21-2018, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I know just when it was starting to get good it was over too soon!

I always loved these two! I felt timing was so off with them!

Finally the wait was over only to be cut short too soon!
Old 03-21-2018, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

I agree.... I don't want to upset anyone but I just never got into the Jesse Izzy storyline
Old 03-21-2018, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're not alone. Jesse was a nice guy and nice to look at, but to me they just didn't fit together that well

Old 03-22-2018, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I agree I really liked Jessie and his character but I couldn't see him with Isabel.

I think it would of been cool of Jessie became more of a mentore to the group and helped keep them safe after he took on the case in Utah of Max and Liz getting thrown into jail in season 3.
Old 05-19-2018, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Loved Alex and Isabel's sweet moments together Wish we had seen Colin in Season 2 more, and playing a less brainwashed version of Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by podmom (View Post)
I agree.... I don't want to upset anyone but I just never got into the Jesse Izzy storyline
Season 3 had a very different vibe altogether. I remember feeling very weird watching 3x03 when they had Colin come back to play Alex as a ghost who was guiding Isabel towards being with Jesse
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

yea just kinda creepy
Old 05-25-2018, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I kind of hated that I just wanted Colin back

Old 05-31-2018, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I missed Colin so much in season 3. It wasn't the same with out him! The ghost storyline made it worse! I missed him even more!

I missed my Stargazers!
Reply   Post New Thread