Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2004, 02:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Roswelldesertsky - thank you bunches! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm so happy people have so much Roswell stuff; I just wish that you guys took pictures of it!!! And it's kinda sad people are taking their posters down and stuff, but it is time I guess. But get your digital cameras and take pix of your stuff. Show it off folks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 04:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Jeja yeah I had to take my stuff down cause I painted my room Alien Green, now all i have up is that Huge poster and just my framed 8x10 photos(just on one wall)

Thanks RDS

Kristy thanks,they have good magazines from England like TvZone.Cult Times right?
yeah I have all 10 books also but with the Ros cast on the cover

I found another pic
Durring S3
I was such a spaz that I never let tape touch the
paper, I would always put plastic over them
now all my stuff is in a File trunk with
lock and key [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
natalie4237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 08:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by natalie4237:
<STRONG>Jeja yeah I had to take my stuff down cause I painted my room Alien Green, now all i have up is that Huge poster and just my framed 8x10 photos(just on one wall)

Thanks RDS

Kristy thanks,they have good magazines from England like TvZone.Cult Times right?

I found another pic
Durring S3
lock and key [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You are so lucky and i am SO jealous i mean how did you get all that stuff?? The only things i have are things i can buy in the stores and thats only the DVD's and videos and CD's and of course pictures i print off...i wish i had all that stuff....

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2004, 01:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Impressive room Natalie! When I was at the height of one of my obsessions (not going to mention what, lol but it's behind me) back in the dawn of 8th grade I had my walls littered! The only drawback was the ungodly amounts of tape that not only peeled poster corners, but all the paint off the walls! Now they have that futuristic gray gum wall tack substance....

Jeja: You and your hat are so cute!

Maria-MLE: That's awesome about the twin waitress uniforms and the inflatable alien!

Anyways, I have the exact same alien antenna ball that Maria had on her Jetta and a West Roswell High shirt, I shall take a photo with both hopefully soon. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2004, 07:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by natalie4237:
<STRONG>Jeja yeah I had to take my stuff down cause I painted my room Alien Green, now all i have up is that Huge poster and just my framed 8x10 photos(just on one wall)

Thanks RDS

I found another pic
Durring S3
lock and key [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>

I have got some magazine articles but I never knew where to look at the time [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I was young and dappy, I was only about 14 I think when Roswell came out, let me think, no, i think it was 13.

And of course I have my calendar, but a lot of it has been taken done because I'm moving house [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] and we have to show off the house and my dad thought I would scare the buyers away [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2004, 10:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Where do you get all this stuff?Im having trouble to find the Roswell Sunset Poster and the Collage that is also on Nats wall.

"...You´re the love of my life.Everyone else is gonna be second best."
nunki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hee great stuff guys! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Unfortunately they dont sell too many Roswell stuff here but I do buy what I can get my hands on. I have the soundtrack, Crash Into Me book, Jason, Shiri, and a poster from each of the seasons that have a permanent place on my wall. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
destroyer of worlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 11:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone, [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Great thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I have a small poster of the cast, which is signed by them, I have all the new series book (aka S3 books), and 2 of the original Melinda Metz books, the 2003 CRAVE Calendar and soon I am going to get the 2004 Calendar soon. And also I have most of the episodes on tape and also have the DVD.

Natalie, thats one awesome collection you have and I see the 2003 CRAVE calendar on your wall! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I had a good time helping making it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Jeja you got a cool hat! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Stephan
Old 03-04-2004, 05:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Lyndsi- well I bought stuff from E-Bay and people selling there stuff and the Roswell Store

Kung fu Annie thanks, love the antenna ball..now thats some thing I dont have

Kristy- I was 12 when roswell l came out..and I missed lots of thing also(I made up for it in S2)
but I did mange to save this really old ros 1999 article from the news paper I did a report on it

Stephan thanks, yeah that is indeed the Crave Calendar, and I would love to be apart of the
2005 claendar
natalie4237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread