Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2006, 03:25 PM
New Fan

i have two roswell themed tattoos
i have a tiny silver handprint on my left wrist and on my back right shoulder i have the outline of New Mexico state with a red star where the real roswell is located and it say roswell in that lime alien-like green in the roswell letters and a space ship crashing into New Mexico. i got them both when i turned 18 this year in june. i'll try to get a picture of them up.
Roswellian88201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer 4 Ever
Awww Dawn how cute. My friend has the orb symbol on her lower back. I was thinking of a silver handprint too, but I am scared to get one
oh right Alienwendy got one I remember seeing photos of it do you have any to post for others to see I love how her's came out.

But Tatoos in general scare me. I have nightmares about them I know don't ask I know I am crazy but they are fun to look at.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

I have a Roswell Tat, it is a take on the Whirlwind Galaxy. (the symbol on the orb), It is not identical, but the idea behind it stemmed from that!
Old 09-28-2006, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

any photos of your tattoos would love to see them! I am courious what the Roswell tats all look like.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 12-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

So my roomate decided that we wanted to get Roswell tattoos, so today we went and both got these except hers says her name while mine says Ria underneath the orb galaxy symbol. Sorry the pics aren't the best, I had to take them myself, I'll have my roomate take some later after they have set, and it's a little red b/c I just got it

Ria
Pickle-weasel! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

those are great, I will see if I Can get mine up
Old 12-03-2007, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

That'd be awesome, I'd love to see other people's tattoos
Ria
Old 12-03-2007, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

I would love to get Roswell tattoo too. Maybe I will some day get one. I'm not afraid to take tattoos, it's just that they cost a lot. We have thought with friends to take friends tattoo in next year, so the Roswell tattoo will have to wait.

Maybe little silver hand print, or that orb symbol. The Royal Four symbol, would be nice too.. I don't know. But it would be nice to link to dreamers <3
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Pempees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Oh wow those came out amazing! They did a wonderful job! It looks just like the orb! So cool! Thanks for sharing the photos!
Old 12-04-2007, 09:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
Oh wow those came out amazing! They did a wonderful job! It looks just like the orb! So cool! Thanks for sharing the photos!
Yeah that's cause I took a screencap of the orb, played around with it in my PSP to turn it how I wanted it, look a screen cap of the aliens letters in the Season 3 opening credits, cut and pasted into in PSP, printed it out and handed it to the guy and said this is what I want, so we copied it exactly.

I'm really happy with how it turned out, I really love the letters they turned out awesome.

My roomate and I are already talking about what other Roswell tattoos we could get When we decided all we knew is that we didn't want the Four Square symbol...we are not a big fan of "destiny"
Ria
Old 09-20-2009, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't seen Roswell tattoo's for a whil
Honey-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 08:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow! I am starting to feel OLD! WAY back in the day, there was a group here on FF for the MOBs. "MOB" was an abbreviation for "Mark Of (the) Behr", and all of the members had the silver hand print tattoo. I think I joined the group in early 2001, and became an official "Marked" member in May 2001. If I remember correctly, there were around 30 of us. My tattoo is a silver (well, mostly light purple) handprint w/the "destiny book" symbol in the middle of it in red/yellow on my left calf. I was MOB #25.

We used to meet up annually, but we all drifted apart over the last several years. Kind of odd, a lot of those women were like sisters to me, but too many falling outs ended up dividing us all.

I haven't posted on FF in YEARS, but I saw this thread and it made me nostalgic. Additionally, I have the "show your signature" box checked. Should be interesting to see what (if any) sig file is still attached to my profile.

Cheryl (gooniegirl/MOB 25)
gooniegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

Ah! That is awesome! Love seeing a Roswell tat. I've always toyed with getting one. I want to add more to my feet, only one on each right now. I've been thinking about getting the "four square" symbol to represent my three kids and husband...and of course Roswell! When I'm no so broke I'll take the plunge and get it.

darylbeth
Ice Queen follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I remember at San Diego Comic Con 2009 I met a woman who had the orb symbol and she told my friends and I how Roswell changed her life.
Old 01-19-2014, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

That is awesome. The show did change so many lives. It will always remain with me, so I have no problem inking it on me forever.

I found this on google, not directly a "roswell" tat, but its of an alien and its ship crash..looks really awesome..

darylbeth
Ice Queen follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread