Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2005, 07:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah I would want something small and kind of "petite".The Dupes tattoos seem way to garganuous.Know what I mean.I would love to go with a bunch of crazed Roswellians and have us all get the same tatt.That would be some serious fandom there if you ask me.

Dreamer Candygirl Stargazer Polarist
Roswell_Rawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 01:20 AM
Elite Fan

Well, I was surprised when Amy forbad her daughter to have a tattoo, she seemed like the kind of woman who would have one, and wouldn't mind her daughter having one.

For my part, even for Roswell, i wouldn't want one. I am not really into it. A friend of mine has one, a dragon on her shoulder, and it's weird to see it all the time in summer.

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
xmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 04:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
For my part, even for Roswell, i wouldn't want one. I am not really into it. A friend of mine has one, a dragon on her shoulder, and it's weird to see it all the time in summer.
My friend has a lizard tattooed to her right shoulder, and after having it a few years she now regrets getting a tattoo.

Quote:
Yeah I would want something small and kind of "petite".The Dupes tattoos seem way to garganuous.Know what I mean.I would love to go with a bunch of crazed Roswellians and have us all get the same tatt.That would be some serious fandom there if you ask me.
Yes, lets all go and get the same tattoo together. They would think we were some crazed cult or something.
crazylittlecandygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 11:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
My friend has a lizard tattooed to her right shoulder, and after having it a few years she now regrets getting a tattoo.
That´s why I would only get a tattoo that disappears after a few years.These kind exist.Only the outermost layers of skin get tattoed.Because I can say that I would like it for several years,but for my whole life?I don´t know.

Quote:
Yeah I would want something small and kind of "petite".The Dupes tattoos seem way to garganuous.
Same here.I would like to have something smaller.

"...You´re the love of my life.Everyone else is gonna be second best."
nunki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

Yea, I don't think I'd want one like the dupes.

And I think the reason the alien symbols are so popular is because they're very different. You know? They're not like something you find everywhere.

I think if I decided to get a tat, it would probably be on my ankle, just because then it would be small, and not too noticable. Plus it would have to be one that reflected who I am, and really spoke to me. I think if I'm still a fan, say ten years from now, I'll probably get one, altho I doubt I'll ever stop being a fan.

I think if you've watched the show from the moment it reached your country, and you've devoted for so long after it finished, and are still finding things to talk about, you're probably a fan for life.

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Ngatiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 09:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Mind Warper - I think you´re right.I´m sure that Roswell will always be a special part of my life and I can´t imagine that I´ll ever stop being a fan.
I still wouldn´t want a tattoo which lasts for the rest of my life.Maybe I don´t like tattoos anymore ten years from now.And the thought of imagining me as an old woman with a tattoo... :bolt:

You´re right with the symbols.There are so much tattoos which are so popular that a lot of people have it.And these symbols are more special.And they have a meaning for oneself and for other fans who would recognize that someone as a fan.

Old 07-04-2005, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly.

Almost anything else can be taken to mean something completely different, but any Roswell fan would see the symbol and know automatically that the other was a fan as well.

They're just so different, not something you see every day.

What's with disposable tatts? How do they work?

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Ngatiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 09:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Warper
What's with disposable tatts? How do they work?
Do you mean tamptoos?The ones who disappear after a few years?
I once saw that in TV.Only the outermost layers of skin are tattooed.And because the skin renewes all the time it get´s brighter after a few years until it disappears.
The issue is that it looks greyish before it disappears, but I think that can be fixed with tattoo pencils.

Old 07-06-2005, 12:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Tahra,very well said.I believe if we're still here after everything thats happened,then more often then not,we're already a fan for life.For me,if I were to get a tatt,it would have to mean something to me personally.I would never get a tattoo just because it was cute,or because everyone was getting one.And Roswell means so much to me,and it has,since way back in the fall of 1999.

I can just imagine a large group of Roswellians ambushing a tattoo parlor all to get the same alien symbol . We would look like sort of weird cult wouldnt we?

Old 07-06-2005, 10:27 AM
New Fan

I heard Jason Behr has a tattoo on his back. Is that true? What is it of?
Alien Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien Mafia
I heard Jason Behr has a tattoo on his back. Is that true? What is it of?
Yeah,that´s true.Japanese letters,I don´t think anybody has found out what they mean yet.On some of these pictures you can see it.
EDIT:The link somehow doesn´t work.Go to Jason Behr Unlimited click on gallery, photoshoots and then on the black and white image there.
Or go over to Jason´s board,I think teher ar tons in the pictures thread.

Old 07-08-2005, 04:54 AM
Elite Fan

I know that BF has one tattoo, but i am not sure about MD. I think she has one, but i can't confirm it.

Old 07-08-2005, 06:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Yes, Jason Behr has a tattoo on his back. It looks like japanese writing or something. Majandra Delfino I think has two tattoos. One on her foot and one on her lower back. And I think BF has two aswell.
crazylittlecandygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 02:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah Maj does have a couple.

xmag,what is that in your avie? It looks intriguing.

Old 07-10-2005, 12:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell_Rawker
Yeah Maj does have a couple.

xmag,what is that in your avie? It looks intriguing.
Oh i am so glad you asked . I have decided to celebrate the new Harry Potter book, which is being released next week. So my avatar represents a moment of the first movie, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone, when the first years arrive at Hogwarts. Hagrid and co use little boats to take the kids to the castle, lighted up with lanterns. It's really beautiful.

Quote:
Majandra Delfino I think has two tattoos. One on her foot and one on her lower back. And I think BF has two aswell.
I heard that tattoos on the foot hurt a lot, because the skin is so thin at that place .

Reply   Post New Thread