Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2018, 07:46 PM
New Fan

The one they picked for Max has no charisma. I remember people dislike his character in The Originals. I don't that guy be able to carry a show.
Old 03-05-2018, 10:58 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Nathan Parsons another Bun Heads cast member! He worked with Jeanine Mason in the show.

Sorry but Nathan and Jeanine will never be Max and Liz to me.

No one can come close to the gorgeous looks or talent of Jason Behr!

Shiri was Liz Parker!

Majandra and Brendan as Micheal and Maria all the way! I don't see this Micheal and Maria having the same sweet banter.

Oh and Alex don't get me started on Alex.

I don't see this new cast at all!

Nothing againt the actors. (Remember no bashing the actors). Most of the cast are unknowns.

But I can't as I am sure you all agree see them as our beloved Roswell cast!

Do not watch or give this NEW show ratings! Yes I know you are curious to see what the buzz is all about. In that case tape it.

Do NOT watch it the night it aires! Do NOT watch it and give the show ratings! That is all the CW (WB) cares about are ratings! No no no! Ture real Roswell fans are smarter that that and know the truth to this reboot!

Let show the CW (WB) that there is only one true Roswell! Personally it is a slap in the face to all die hard beloved original fans who fought get get 3 seasons of our show and the last season on a different network! Lets show the CW (WB) that there is only one Roswell!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 03-05-2018 at 11:14 PM
Old 03-06-2018, 04:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Im going to do the same thing with this bootleg reboot that I did with seasons 2 and 3 of roswell........pretend it doesnt exist.
I could feel everything he was feeling. I could feel his loneliness. For the first time I was really seeing Max Evans, I saw me as he saw me, and the amazing thing was, in his eyes, I was beautiful. - Liz Parker
Old 03-06-2018, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)

A very different show from our Roswell...
Which is great for us right? I don't want this thing to be associated to the "real" Roswell! No way!
Old 03-06-2018, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They have cast their version of "Kyle Valenti"

With another alumni of Vampire Diaries or Originals LOL...

Source: Deadline.com

Quote:
Michael Trevino Joins Cast Of ‘Roswell’ Reboot Pilot On CW
Quote:
by Patrick Hipes

Michael Trevino has been cast in Roswell, the CW’s pilot that acts as a reboot of the cult sci-fi series. He joins Jeanine Mason, Nathan Parsons, Lily Cowles, Michael Vlamis, Tyler Blackburn and Heather Hemmens in the cast of the project from Amblin TV, Bender Brown Prods, Warner Bros TV, Julie Plec and Carina MacKenzie.

Trevino, who played Tyler Lockwood on the CW’s The Vampire Diaries for eight seasons, reunites with Plec on the Roswell reboot, which was written by The Originals scribe MacKenzie. Plec, who is directing the pilot, co-created Vampire Diaries and its spinoff The Originals.
The reimagined Roswell — like the original WB/UPN series based on the Roswell High book series by Melinda Metz — has an immigration twist, reflecting the realities of its location in a state bordering Mexico. After reluctantly returning to her tourist-trap hometown, the daughter of undocumented immigrants discovers a shocking truth about her teenage crush who is now a police officer: He’s an alien who has kept his unearthly abilities hidden his entire life. She protects his secret as the two reconnect and begin to investigate his origins, but when a violent attack and long-standing government cover-up point to a greater alien presence on Earth, the politics of fear and hatred threaten to expose him and destroy their deepening romance.

Trevino will play Kyle Valenti, the popular son of the town sheriff who questions his carefree outlook on life after learning the terrifying truth of his family’s legacy.
Trevino, next up starring in the feature film Out of Control, is repped by Greene & Associates Talent Agency, Brillstein Entertainment Partners and attorney Jeff Bernstein.
With the characters in their "twenties" or older, I wonder if they will have a Sheriff Valenti in this version.

Wonder if he will be Liz's boyfriend in this one before she gets drawn into Max's life.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 03-06-2018, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

This is getting ridiculous by the minute.

It's a cast without "charms" or anything.
Old 03-07-2018, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am not watching anything new from Julie Plec whether it is a reboot of a old show I loved or something "original". She had burned me more times than I can count.

Besides, just like Will & Grace, I said my good-bye years ago. I don't want to spend my free time on a reboot. I got better things to do.
Old 03-07-2018, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^^
agreed

And like, are Julie and Carina just casting their friends? Did they receive a list of generic-looking CW actors to choose from?

I don't want to sound rude or like a hater but this entire thing is just so frustrating to me, even moreso because this seems like such a budget production so far and it's going to taint the Roswell name forever.
(Overly dramatic again, but that's how I roll on Wednesday nights, ok!)

Old 03-08-2018, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

^^Not a chance that it'll taint the real "Roswell" which was a charming, full of heart show. No way. I do not worry one single bit about that.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

So a photo was tweeted out about the first cast read for the Roswell Reboot aka NEW show.

************** had it on their Facebook page.

Here are the twitter posts from the cast of the NEW show.

They posted slogans like we come in peace and welcome to Roswell.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgHP-iBB...heatherhemmens

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgHP1UXB1x5/

Why Why Why is this happening I feel like I am in a nightmare and I can't wake up!

I loved reading the Real Roswell fans comments they were like what is this? I am not watching! They were like this is not my Roswell where is the original cast.

I am glad us true fans know the truth about this reboot and refuse to watch!

Reading comments like that make me hopeful that the NEW show will fail!

Never mess with True Roswell fans! It's time we take our fandom back!

I really would love to do a twitter campaign or an instagram campaign of banners and fan art to say how Real Roswell fans know the truth about this Reboot rumor. I want it to be a way for old and new fans to get into the Real Roswell.

I think it would also be a cool way to kick off the 20th Anniversary of Roswell that is in 2019.

Roswell because we were the ones who belived first 1999-2002!

Roswell 20 years of Alien Blasts, Silver Hand Prints, and Tabasco Sauce!

20 years ago the world changes because a boy loved a girl! Roswell 20

We still and will always believe!

Come in peace it's time to invade!

It would be cool to do something with the silver hand print and original cast in the fan art.

Please lets do this!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 03-10-2018, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

What a bland show this will be.
Old 03-10-2018, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bland, boring, blah.

Old 03-10-2018, 02:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesophia (View Post)
What a bland show this will be.
Yes, but don't forget the gay angle. I bet this gets a lot of play. The immigration angle will be big at first, but will peter out quickly. Remember gay is the new black. No doubt politics will get a big play. It seems a convenient vehicle for Hollywood to shove their political biases.
Old 03-11-2018, 04:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
Bland, boring, blah.
All the B's reunited
Old 03-11-2018, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranto (View Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by impossible girl (View Post)
well look at this, she doesn't have the rights for the orginal show.

https://twitter.com/cadlymack/status/971410487622606848

means, she can't use the name parker or isabel and the storylines they used for the orginal show. That's why she had to make them grown ups and had to change everything.