Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2019, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

What this storyline sounds crazy and so bad! This reboot is nothing like the Roswell High books not even close! If anything our original was closer to the books. Wow I only saw the pilot and that was enough for me! What a train wreck

I will ONLY watch the reboot for Jason! Oh the things we do for Jason!

I wonder who Jason will play? Maybe Nascado or Kivar Or maybe Zan! Oh the possibilities.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 10-08-2019, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the showrunner said his character has nothing to do with Max Evans

Old 10-08-2019, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

I thought I read somewhere that the creator/developer had the 3 main alien characters casted with Anglo people and the rest of the supporting characters casted with people from more diverse backgrounds (trying to write this as sensitive as possible) for a reason. (Well then the 4th alien, Noah, blew this all away, but that is another story... and the Roswell NM board on here blew up over that revelation .). So on that thinking Jason’s character may be alien ?
Old 10-08-2019, 04:47 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm completely torn, don't know if I want him as an alien. Its bad enough
He's on this trainwreck. I haven't quite accepted this news, but
If this is gonna happen he's gotta be a completely different
Character. I dont know much about the showrunner(though
From reading her tweets on twitter i'm tipping toward not liking her very much)
She better not screw this up! :insert Fry squinty eyes gif:

"You find me offensive, I find you offensive for finding me offensive "
"Oh mercy, mercy me. Oh things ain't what they used to be no"

Last edited by Kwikimart727; 10-08-2019 at 04:54 PM
Old 10-08-2019, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I agree I am so torn over the news but SO SO excited Jason is back! It had been a long 7 years without him doing anything. I am glad Shiri directed him at least it is a fimilar friend from the original series.

I will only watch Jason episodes and anything that Shiri directs but as far as the trainwreck I can't. The Pilot was enough for me.

Oh the things I do for Jason and the Original Roswell cast!

Yes they said that Jason is playing a character that has deep ties to Roswell.

Nascado he played in Max to the Max.

oh right the 4th Alien in the books I totally forgot but I can't remember if they were a teenager or older. It could be Noah. So maybe I guess we will wait and see.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 10-13-2019, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

I guess we will find out soon enough! Hoping for lots of screen time for Jason to make watching the reboot worthwhile.
Old 10-14-2019, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There were elements that are very interesting. Just so different from our version, which is good since it's make it so different and it's a reboot after all.

I am very curious.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 10-14-2019, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

I just watched the finale after only reading it about at the end of last season.......the mythology of Max as savior vs King is interesting.....

I just got so upset over the blowing up of the base that I just turned it off. Now I’ve gone back to catch up to watch season 2.
I wasn’t interested in season 2 until I heard of Jason’s role. I had only planned on watching the episode Shiri directed. But, now I’ll watch to understand the story.
Old 10-14-2019, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Wait they blew up a militray base in the original Tess did that and Max was crownded King in the original.

So are they grasping for a good storyline that they have to borrow from the original or was it the type of show that should of died a long time ago?

I only saw the pilot of Roswell New Mexico so I am asking?

I am only watching Jason episodes and the ones Shiri directs.
Old 10-15-2019, 05:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

This is not the return I wanted and as much as I've missed Jason on my screen, I'm still set on not going forward with this show. So I guess I'll just have to keep missing him. Hopefully someone here can fill people like me in on what his role is and how it's going!
Old 10-17-2019, 04:00 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Totally understand. I don't want to give the show ratings so I am hoping I can watch it for free somwhere.

We will fill you in.
Old 10-17-2019, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

I can see where you are coming from PrimcessBella, I was set on not watching it anymore after I turned it off. But, my admiration of Jason and honestly just the fact he’s finally in something after all these years overrode my distaste of the show so I’ll watch. Keeping fingers crossed it’s a good role and he gets into a new show or movie soon!

I understand your reasoning behind not watching season 2. I will miss your commentary. I enjoyed reading your posts on this thread when season 1 aired earlier this year. I plan to post on here about his episodes.
Old 10-17-2019, 05:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
Totally understand. I don't want to give the show ratings so I am hoping I can watch it for free somwhere.

We will fill you in.
If the link I used to illegally watch it last season still works come the season 2 premiere, I can send it to you!

Quote:
I can see where you are coming from PrimcessBella, I was set on not watching it anymore after I turned it off. But, my admiration of Jason and honestly just the fact he’s finally in something after all these years overrode my distaste of the show so I’ll watch. Keeping fingers crossed it’s a good role and he gets into a new show or movie soon!

I understand your reasoning behind not watching season 2. I will miss your commentary. I enjoyed reading your posts on this thread when season 1 aired earlier this year. I plan to post on here about his episodes.
There's still so much time before season 2 actually airs and my want to see Jason may trump all. So there's a chance I'll change my mind and end up tuning in
Old 10-17-2019, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincipessaBella (View Post)
There's still so much time before season 2 actually airs and my want to see Jason may trump all. So there's a chance I'll change my mind and end up tuning in
. What we do for Jason!!! How about we take it one day and one episode at a time Misery loves company!!!
Old 10-17-2019, 08:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JournalingJedi (View Post)
. What we do for Jason!!! How about we take it one day and one episode at a time Misery loves company!!!
Alright, you make a compelling case lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread