Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2016, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Season 2, to me, shows Michael becoming more human and Max becoming more alien. Which I think throws their relationship off quite a bit.
They even had a scene about this, I think in 218(?) or 219 (?), when they cross path at night and Max says "you were right blabla".
Old 10-25-2016, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

217:
omg LOGAN ECHOLLS. WHEN FANDOMS COLLIDE.

AND SERIOUSLY THEY KILLED ALEX ALREADY WHAT. I didn't realize it was right after the Isobel kiss for some reason I was expecting more moments. That is so damn cruellllll. WHY DID THEY DO THAT. I am so mad right now. I am glad i didnt see this live or I'd be livid. Like, whyyyy why whyyyyyy.

Also everyones reactions were so lame to me. I realize Isobel was giving them hope with the saving thing but wtf, they should have been more upset. Only Maria's seemed realistic to me. And then they leave Liz just standing there? SERIOUSLY.

I felt it was just lame how it was so sudden like that in the first part of the episode. It felt so weird to me.

Michael was being really sweet with Maria.

Liz was acting pretty annoying all episode but I think its understandable when he friend just died.

And UGH the ending confused me so much WTF.

This was another good episode though, very sad and I hated it but also liked it. It's good drama for the show.

6 episodes left of the season, wow, I can't believe im nearing the end of it. Then just 1 season left!

eta:

april i just saw your post. so there was an episode in between that they pushed to show later? why? did they just want to give us more alex moments at the end or what is the explanation for that? i am too late now but well see how i feel when i watch it.

---

218:

Had to watch more... Finally I'm invested again, I was waiting for this since early season 1.

I understand Maria's frustration with Liz, but shes trying to find out the truth about Alex. So I'm team Liz on this one.

Sean was sweet to help Liz.

Max was being such a jerk saying that Isobel can't go. Okay buddy.

Max and Tess are so icky. I just dont see the chemistry there.

219:

Kyle was funny in this episode. I enjoyed the Isobel/Kyle scenes a lot. The dreams were funny.

Tess pregnant WTF ugh gross no. I seriously hate Tess at this point shes just so annoying. lol. And I hate this storyline so much.

Seeing Michael worry about Maria is great but why did we get a cheek kiss and not a real kiss? It just feels like their moments are few and far between, its annoying me.

Last edited by Alexa; 10-26-2016 at 12:58 AM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
217:
eta:

april i just saw your post. so there was an episode in between that they pushed to show later? why? did they just want to give us more alex moments at the end or what is the explanation for that? i am too late now but well see how i feel when i watch it.
Yep 2x20...a horrible & useless episode to me, kinda killed the whole vibe of 2x15- 2x21.
Old 10-26-2016, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I watched it last night before I went to bed, it was so bad, so boring. What was the point of it, seriously? And why did they move it? I don't understand.

I FINISHED SEASON 2!!!

The Alex/Isobel moments, even though they werent real were my favorite parts of the episode. Those two are so sweet and im still pissed we didnt get to see them for real.

I still hate that they went the Tess/Max route. He just wasnt into her at all so its weird that he actually slept with her. Dont like it.

The MM scene was really sweet. It feels odd to me, because Michael has always been so closed off, but oh well. I guess maybe had it come after a really intense scene between them it would have made more sense to me but I guess him leaving is what really spurred it on?

BTW, when did Maria/Michael first sleep together? Did they ever say when that was?

Liz kissing Sean was hot. Max/Liz were just unbearable to me this season ugh.

WHAT THE HELL TESS. Why the f was she mind warping him? God she’s awful. And her whole rant at the end was just weird.

Side note I cannot stand Emelie’s accent, its really bad lol.

I’m glad the season ended on a somewhat good note but I think I will be taking a mini hiatus before I start season 3 up.
Old 10-27-2016, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Alex/Isabel scenes made me cry DARN THEM

But now I'm watching him on that show Life in Pieces, which is great

Damocles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

BTW, when did Maria/Michael first sleep together? Did they ever say when that was?
2x21 after he showed her "everything" and they start kissing and the camera pans aways as they lay on the couch is the first time they slept together.
Old 10-29-2016, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm feeling the need to rewatch these episodes now.

Old 10-30-2016, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Alexa, you finished! Season 2 ends on a strong note, for the most part, I think. The last handful of episodes aren't perfect--lord knows I can and HAVE written essays about why I think making Tess Alex's killer was one of the biggest mistakes the show could have made, and they would have been better off having it be Khivar, because then Isabel would have to endure the guilt of that, even though it wouldn't have been her fault--ANYWAY . . . his death episode . . . it's rushed, but I thought the cast did a great job in it, particularly Majandra and Shiri. When Liz breaks down at the end and when Maria sings "Amazing Grace" . . .

Quote:
The MM scene was really sweet. It feels odd to me, because Michael has always been so closed off, but oh well. I guess maybe had it come after a really intense scene between them it would have made more sense to me but I guess him leaving is what really spurred it on?
It's a culimation. A lifetime of being closed off, and he finally manages to open himself up to Maria, to let her see the good and the bad in him, because he's grown to love her so much.

Words cannot express how much I love the fact that it's Michael, of all people--or rather, aliens--who decides to stay on earth. Never would have seen that coming back in season 1.

Did you know that the finale was originally 2 hours long?

Quote:
This episode. Ah, the good old days of the WB, back when couples actually dated for an extended period of time before hopping into bed together. Nowadays it's episode 4 and it's screw-time.

ETA: About the episode "Off the Menu" that they aired later than intended . . . they decided to air it closer to the finale because of the whole Tess-mindwarping-Amy thing. They thought that would somehow help audiences when it came to Departure.

I hate that episode. Probably a bottom 5 episode of the series for me.
ICON
April7739 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 05:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)

I hate that episode. Probably a bottom 5 episode of the series for me.
Same, awful & boring.

On to season 3 now Alexa, good luck with that lol.
Old 10-31-2016, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can only imagine what kind of response will get from Alexa for season 3

Old 11-02-2016, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it should be interesting.

Come on, there are still some worthwhile things in season 3, though. Like Kyle.
ICON
April7739 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I actually like season 3, except I would have preferred it be sans Jesse

Old 11-06-2016, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

what do you mean it was 2 hours april? did they cut out a lot of stuff?

I dont remember hating season 3 at the time I was watching. I remember hating what the show did to MM but thats all I really remember about it. I feel like i felt like season 2 and season 3 were equally as boring compared to season 1 but I am sure I will see it more clearly this time around.

Season 1 was a bit slow for me upon rewatch but it was still good and entertaining.
Season 2 was a lotttt slow for me in the beginning episodes but I agree that after 215 it picked up for me.

So yeah, it'll be interesting to see how I feel about season 3... What were your favorite episodes that season?

Like i said though, Im gonna take a bit of a hiatus before I get back to the show.
Old 11-07-2016, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

So yeah, it'll be interesting to see how I feel about season 3... What were your favorite episodes that season?
3x09: Christmas episode
3x17: Won't spoil it for you Alexa.
3x18 (series finale)
Old 11-07-2016, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Alexa your icon

Reply   Post New Thread