Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2006, 01:07 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

They also have a Bear Claw charm on the websight as well! If anyone wants to order it along with the silver hand print!
http://www.bluemud.com/product.asp?d...9&toc%5Fid=127

How very fitting for the Jason Behr board!

and they have a swirl pendent similar to the one used in Roswell!
http://www.bluemud.com/product.asp?d...7&toc%5Fid=127

Hope all is well.

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 03:38 AM
Ultimate Fan

My condolences to her family. This is such a tragic thing to have happened.

I Landry Clarke
shobhna_guerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 09:20 AM
New Fan

I thought there was an empty place in my heart where Cherie once dwelled, only to discover that it was filled with sparkling "laugh till you cry" memories. Where I thought there was sadness, I find love and comfort in the words of her friends, and the ones who shared her life on this forum. I find myself smiling because of the love she gave openly and freely from a heart that was bursting with love. And in her poems and stories I have discovered a link to always warm me when I need her!

I would love to have a bearclaw in memory of my sis!

you can contact me at
gwaller1@houston.rr.com
cherisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Hi everyone,

ok so far I have gotten many responces to the silver hand and Bear claw charms. I was wondering being Jero is busy with organizing the BAT if someone could be incharge of the ordering of the charms. This way we can make sure we all get them to remember the wonderful woman that was Cherie Walley!

I would be incharge but I am busy with graduate finals and getting ready to leave CT and go home soon to NYC for the summer.

Here is the websight link
http://www.bluemud.com/product.asp?p...5&toc%5Fid=235
photo of silver hand print charms

They also have a Bear Claw charm on the websight as well! If anyone wants to order it along with the silver hand print!
http://www.bluemud.com/product.asp?d...9&toc%5Fid=127

Just let me know if someone wants to be incharge of this wonderful way to remember a wonderful and special woman who touched so many of our lives.

Thanks everyone!

Cherisis Of course we can get you a Bear Claw! You sister was a wonderful and unique woman who touched so many of us. She was a special one thats for sure. Yes her poems and stories were amazing and will live on for eternity! I am glad you stopped by! Please come back soon and you are welcome anytime!

Hope all is well. Keep on dreaming.

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 05-11-2006, 07:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

Bringing this over from Fanatics...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherisis
Thanks for the transcript. Some day I'll tell you about how she almost was arrested for a body in her station wagon, but if was only Charlie's leg!!! Now I know who the box of cookies came from. It was a beatiful box. I snagged a few for our flight home. Some of the writing Cherie had on slips of paper and in note books were given to her grandson Chuck and he will be putting all of her stories and poems in to a book. We will let ya'll know when he completes it. If any of you have something Cherie wrote and would like to put it in her book, let me know. I wil get you in touch with Chuck. Chuck, James and Phillip are her grandsons she helped raise, and they belong to Carla, her daughter. Beau has a 2 year old daughter, Dakota, and two step children, Shasta and Kaleb. I know more that average about computers, went to colleage waaay!! back before windows!

We tapped the ceremony and will be making copies of it if anyone is interested. Also Tammy, Beau's wife is working on a cd of her Fanatics and other friends. She will let you know about that when it is done. again, thanks for the transcript. It does my heart good to hear what you felt about my sis, "little old lady" indeed. I will find my special pic of sis and have someone post it. It says everything about her and life! I'm fixing to go to sleep. I have a granddaughter we are rasing and she has to get up early for school.
cherisis you know I'd love to have a copy of anything Cherie related. You have to tell me who I can send some $$$ to help cover the cost of the DVDs, CDs, and paper. Your family shouldn't foot the bill for all of that!

Cherie loved chocolate. (Who doesn't? ) She liked milk chocolate actually, but I go for the dark stuff. Well anyway, there's a different, positive saying on the inside of each wrapper of Dove chocolate. They sooooo remind me of Cherie. The one I just unwrapped is "Find your passion". I think Cherie accomplished that one! Here's another "Wink at someone driving past today". There's lots of them. So I suggest if anyone is feeling down, buy a bag of Dove chocolate and read the wrappers! (If you don't like chocolate, I accept donations. And my Hubby will love you for it! Seems like he's always going out to get me another bag!)

Later,
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
jero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Hi everyone,

As far as the charms go for the silver hand print charm they have 32 in stock it comes out to $47.81 dollars in total all together if you order the 32. The silver hand prints are only $1.66 each

For the Bear claw there are only 2 in stock but they get more very fast.

They are 4.14 each and so 2 bear claws in total come out to $7.45

Also the Petroglyph Swirl Charm there are 76 in stock at $1.66 each so if you order all 76 it comes out to $100.93

Just wanted to give you the heads up if anyone wants to be incharge of placeing orders and organizing this!

Hope all is well. Keep on dreaming.

Love,
Erin

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 05-11-2006 at 08:54 AM
Old 05-11-2006, 09:51 AM
New Fan

Alien Mom,

James would like to talk with you. He has Cherie's cell phone so call him on that number. I just talked to him, and he is having a sad Cherie day.

Thanks
Old 05-11-2006, 10:11 AM
New Fan

Another thing I would like to say about Cherie's illness. I think she knew that she was extermely ill and could die from this, and I think she knew before December of last year. However, Cherie had a belief in herself that she could and would overcome anything life thew at her, and this was just one more trial she had to live through. I do not belive she ever considered the possiblilty of the final end result. When she was with me in March, she did not talk like a woman who was going to lose this battle, and we discussed it many times. Even after I went to Austin and picked her up, when she was so ill, and I held her as she was sick and bathed her face with a cool washrag, she still belived she would win! That was Cherie's sprit! We talked about me comming out to California in May after Trinity (my granddaughter) got out of school, and that she would be recoupping. There was too much she wanted to do, too many stories she wanted to write, too many things she wanted to see. I believe with all my soul that she belived she would beat this thing! And even I, when she drew her last breath, I wanted to belive she still could!

Last edited by cherisis; 05-11-2006 at 10:20 AM
Old 05-11-2006, 01:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Alien Mom,

James would like to talk with you. He has Cherie's cell phone so call him on that number. I just talked to him, and he is having a sad Cherie day.

Thanks
thanks Csis! i called him. we LOL a lot just like cherie and i always did!! and we made plans for the bowl-a-thon! woohoo!!
#27 OBSESSED JB FAN
JOF
alien-mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 01:27 PM
Loyal Fan

I made a slideshow with pictures and quotes posted on the memorial threads. You can find a link for here:

http://roswellmovie.net/cherie.html

I wanted to use Here with Me, but couldn't for copyright reasons.

Because the story isn't over... RoswellMovie.net
RoswellMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:33 PM
New Fan

Wonderful slideshow. Thank you for sharing.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

RoswellMouse that's beautiful! Thank you.

Later,
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
jero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

i finally finished telling my tale about attending cherie's memorial celebration.

you can read it here
#27 OBSESSED JB FAN
JOF
alien-mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Hi everyone,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanette
AlienMom thanks for posting the story.

Erin thanks for the research on the charms and the price.

I'll take charge of ordering the charms if folks will tell me what they want. I'll have them sent to me and then I'll mail them out to those who ordered.

Personally, I could go for one of each.

Cheriesis I know you want a bear - would you like any others?

Loretta
Hi Loretta Thank you so much for doing this.

I would love to get 3 handprint charms and one of the swirl charms. I would get a bear paw as well but I know that there are only 2 left in stock and I would want Cheriesis to get first dibs on that.

So for me put down 3 handprint charms and one Swirl pendent. Thanks.

Again thank you for doing this!

Just PM me or email me with the details!

Cherie was an amazing woman who touched our lives so much. I believe that even now she is living life to the fullest and is just as much as a fighter as she was here on earth as she is now in Heaven!

The slid show was beautiful.

God bless. Hope all is well. Keep on dreaming.

Love,
Erin

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 05-12-2006 at 04:58 PM
Old 05-12-2006, 07:32 PM
New Fan

i love my grandma, and thank you everyone for being here, and saying so many nice things about her. that made my day reading all of these posts.
degrassi_rocker_chic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread