Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2006, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Sorry sad to hear this news. My condolences to her family and friends.

Rest in peace, Cherie.
Lifer #1
WildB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 10:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Sad news. I'm glad I had the chance to meet Cherie last year in Austin. My condolences to her family.

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Groundhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 11:11 PM
Elite Fan

Not sure if I ever personally crossed paths with Cherie around the boards, but my condolences to everyone on her loss during this tragic time...
Old 04-28-2006, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Wow this is so ironic being I posted this last night on the Jason Behr thread around 4AM NY time and 11PM LA time and started to cry while writing this and it was long before I heard the news about Cherie passing.

I feel her spirit some how was with me last night as I sat down and felt compelled to write this.

Quote:
June R. what you wrote and did was beautiful! Cherie or anyone would be honored to have you as a friend.

God Bless Cherie Walley! Even though I never met her I feel as if I have known her forever through her posts,photos, and wonderful stories. Plus I feel a deep connection to her being she is batteling the same cancer my cousin Kerry who is 29 has and I know how hard a disease it is.

I keep her in my prayers always I know she is a fighter thats for sure she has proved it time and time again and it is that strong determination that makes the heart and soul strong. The willingness to live should be fought for and never taken for granted so fight and fight hard for there are many blessings instore in this life and even in the next if that be God's will! Cherie is so blessed to have the love of friends and family and even around the world on FF by her side helping and supporting her day after day.

I feel now that her spirit is even more bright and is dealing with life in such a wonderful way as only she can do. Please share this post with her. For I feel it will make her day and bring a smile to her face knowing that we have grown to know and love and a share a laugh and a sense of humor that could lighten up your even your darkest day that makes Cherie Walley so special!

Jason and all of us are blessed to have known her and have her in our lives!

Cherie you are one of the angels who walk on the Earth and we are so blessed to know you even in cyber space May love and light be with you always and may you always never been too far from a healing hand to help you along the way. God bless you in all that you do and my you countinue to touch us always with your cheerful and heartfelt spirit.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers for I really believe you have helped my cousin Kerry along her journey. I hope my prayers to you bring you comfort and peace as well.

June R thank you for your beautiful post and for being such a kind and caring friend. May you be blessed in all that you do.

My prayers are with you and Cheries family always. God bless.
Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 01:07 AM
Elite Fan

I am so sorry to hear about Cherie's death. I knew she was sick but I was really hoping that she would be able to beat cancer. So sad .

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
xmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 02:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Rest In Peace
somewhere87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 05:44 AM
Addicted Fan

I will miss her terribly. She was the funniest, most upbeat and friendly person I've had the privilege to meet in a long time. She was such a good friend and she lived life to the fullest. She was a poet in both soul and spirit, and I'll miss her every day of my life. She loved to laugh, God did she love to laugh. She loved being a Roswellian, I'm sure of that; I know being a part of this community gave her a lot of laughs and good times. She made a lot of those good times happen, she just had a way about her that would light up a room. This is such a sad day.

I met Cherie at one of the Bowlathons, I think it was her first Roswell event and after spending five days with her, when we parted, we hugged and I quickly said "love you" and she said "love you too" in return. She was just that kind of person, she was so easy to love. It's a tribute to her that so many of us will miss her.

Rest in peace, sweetie. Love you.
Old 04-28-2006, 06:01 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm so saddened to hear this news. Cherie was on Scottie's and my bowling team at the Second Annual BAT and though I'd never met her face to face before that, I felt instantly at ease around her. It felt like we'd known each other all along. I'll never forget how impressed Patrick Fabian was with her . We all had such a great time during that trip.

I remember during that BAT, Cherie mentioning she had been battling cancer and thinking of what an imensely strong person she was. I just kept thinking that she was going to beat it this time around again.

My memories of her will be that of one of the sweetest, kindhearted people that it's been my priviledge to have known through the Roswell community, both here and at Rowell Fanatics.

My deepest condolences and sympathy go out to her family. I know they meant the world to her.

As for me, Cherie, I'm going to miss you!

Last edited by Tigereyes; 04-28-2006 at 06:22 AM
Tigereyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 07:28 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm not sure if I met Cheri at dinner in San Antonio or not but I may have. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.
Teetee

Don't be so opened minded that your brains fall out.
teetee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 09:25 AM
Absolute Fan

This is really sad news, I am so shocked to hear this I have never met her, but I have spoken to her before, I wish I had been around more.

My condolences to the family

Its wonderful to see all the people here that support her and will miss her, and she's had some brilliant experiences with all of you. The photos are wonderful to see and really make me smile and will do so for many others.
Old 04-28-2006, 10:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm truly saddened by the news of Cherie's passing. I didn't know her really well, but she left a lasting impression on me. She was always smiling and laughing. I admire her for living her life her way. She'll be sorely missed.

My sincere condolences to her family and may she rest in peace.
mommaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 10:38 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm so sorry to hear about Cherie's passing. I didn't know her, but i've heard from other Roswell buds that she was a truely talented and special person. I just created a page for her on the movie site. If anyone has any ideas on anything i should add, please feel free to email me with them. http://www.roswellmovie.net/cherie.html

Because the story isn't over... RoswellMovie.net
RoswellMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 11:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Jodi - that's really lovely. Nosee's poem is very fitting and I love the white rose as well.
Old 04-28-2006, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

A beautiful page RoswellMouse I know I will miss seeing her words of encouragement, but she'll live on through those that loved her so
Old 04-28-2006, 11:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Cherie's service will be held Monday morning at 10:00.

Later,
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
jero is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread