Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2021, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Yeah, imagine how different it would have been if Max had those memories before Tess showed up...
OMG I wish!

I liked that scene because it's Max taking the lead. He didn't have to mention that he remembered, but he did. There was none of this, Tess is harping on destiny stuff.
And Ava/Zan had a really sweet first kiss.
Old 05-05-2021, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

They did have a sweet first kiss!!! The way they described it!!

Their story is truly a tragedy ..... a love that was cut short and then in their next life destiny was honestly stacked against them. Then she finds him after he falls for another at least there were these moments...... and he remembered......
Old 05-05-2021, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

And I assume he didn't remember enough because I think if he remembered everything he wouldn't have wanted to let her go.
Old 05-06-2021, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I agree, if he did, I think he would have taken full advantage of his second change with Tess

Old 05-06-2021, 04:03 AM
Elite Fan

I remember when I first saw that episode, how hard it was to watch because I've was such a die hard dreamer back then, but as I grew older I can appreciate how beautiful and meaningful moment that was

If Max and Tess were presented differently they would have definitely been the ultimate couple of the show.
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Old 05-06-2021, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It is a really beautiful moment, & I feel like it had been coming since Tess first showed up
Old 05-06-2021, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

the emotions in this moment

Quote:
If Max and Tess were presented differently they would have definitely been the ultimate couple of the show.
I think this a lot. If the pilot episode had been presented from Tess' POV, she would've been liked and everyone would've wanted her to be with her man.
Old 05-06-2021, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
the emotions in this moment
You can see that she is soaking up the moment
Old 05-06-2021, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

And it’s like I can hear her heart beating fast.
Old 05-07-2021, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I bet both their hearts were racing there
Old 05-07-2021, 05:28 AM
Master Fan

Oh my .....my heart is racing looking at the slow motion of those gifs!

I agree 100%..... if max and Tess were presented differently it would have been a very different show.....

I remember way back when during the S1 finale and being so excited about them being married before....oh my goodness the summer of 2000 went so .....slow.......

I was a dreamer then too and yet I still appreciated this story.....then again I didn’t know any other fans back then so I was sheltered from the toxicity and so I was able to appreciate both
Old 05-07-2021, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think being away from fandom helps a lot. I was the same way where during season 1 I wasn’t part of any message boards. I didn’t find until the summer between s1 and s2. So when Tess came on I was so interested in her being another alien and I thought her eps were the most exciting of the season. I wasn’t spoiled, either, for her arrival so I had no idea a “horrible” character was coming along to “ruin” the ML relationship. I think, though, even if I was spoiled about her arrival, I wouldn’t have cared much about what she did for ML since I was watching more for the alien mythology than the coupling.
Old 05-07-2021, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I can't even remember how I really got into fandom, I used to like lots of music videos, so I'd watch the Roswell videos out there & I think one of the main vidders I can across was a Max/Tess shipper, but I was already watching the show before I watched videos, I just wasn't into forums or things like that back then
Old 05-07-2021, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I lurked for a good year before I joined Fan Forum. My college friend got me into Roswell when season 2 premiered aired. So right away I liked Tess even though she told me not to.

My college friend also belonged to Fan Forum aka Crackdown back in the day as well.

I eventually saw season 1 and I still love Tess. The most power and underestimated character on the show!

Today is May 7th and you know what that means Happy Birthday Tess Harding!

Love the new title thread! Happy 20th!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 05-07-2021, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

One of the sadder things about shipping smaller ships is that no one will really be out there making videos / arts/ fanfics for them, so it's nice that there was someone out there making MT videos for you to see.

Quote:
So right away I liked Tess even though she told me not to.
for having a mind of your own.

Tess