Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2021, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I wonder if somehow I would have had to choose a side..
That'd be terrible if you had to choose between the two.

Quote:
where was the fan outrage when Liz all of the sudden started dating Sean in season 2? Why was it only over when Max decided to be with Tess there was such an outrage?
I think fandom (maybe because it can be largely female?) is OK with female characters having all the fun with multiple guys, but if a guy even thinks about looking at any other female who isn't the main girl.....he will not be supported.
Old 02-27-2021, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think that it was partly a timing thing, Max had had a thing with Tess long before Sean came into the picture, so maybe fans felt like it was evening out with Sean, so they weren't mad about it. Also, Sean obviously wasn't very much of a main threat to their ship, whereas Tess definitely was & they knew that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Tess must've felt so giddy when she was overhearing Max talk about how to be romantic. And maybe she was remembering the past.
Aww, I'd never thought about that before either!
Old 02-27-2021, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Also, Sean obviously wasn't very much of a main threat to their ship, whereas Tess definitely was & they knew that.
True. He didn't have that deep, former spouse connection with Liz. Their lives didn't *have* to be linked because of fighting a war. And Liz wasn't instantly drawn to him the way Max was immediately and powerfully drawn to Tess.

Quote:
Aww, I'd never thought about that before either!

And she must've had all these hopes and dreams about him doing romantic things for her in their second life.
Old 02-27-2021, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, Max & Tess were on a much different level to Sean & Liz

I bet that she was, she seemed so sure that as soon as she found Max, things would be perfect between them
Old 02-27-2021, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If only Tess could get another Zan clone who is engineered to age quickly until he reaches her age, and then he ages normally so they can grow old together.
Old 02-28-2021, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, she deserves to be reunited with her love properly
Old 02-28-2021, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'd be so embarrassed if I was original Zan, having my clones not be interested in saving a planet.
Old 02-28-2021, 11:04 AM
Absolute Fan

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr

Or the ones who cloned Zan....to go through all that trouble......

Whether the writers intended or not (probably not) there is a whole other story here which has my interest of a young marriage cut short by war, and given a second chance. Such a heartache for Tess and Max . And a scene cut short when max says he remembers her and then the episode ends.....seriously something had to have happened after that revelation.
Old 02-28-2021, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Or the ones who cloned Zan....to go through all that trouble......
True. Makes you wonder where they screwed up in the science.

Quote:
seriously something had to have happened after that revelation.
It was like they ended the story right at the climax.

I want to pretend Max is going to remember everything when he's old and Tess has been gone for years and he'll regret all his second life decisions.
Old 02-28-2021, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

All those memories have to be there somewhere inside him, what will bring them to the surface, I don't know, but I'm sure it will happen one day
Old 02-28-2021, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

There is a lot of fics that could be written post s3.
Old 02-28-2021, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Definitely, there's so much to explored there

Although, if I was writing that fic, my first priority would be to bring Tess back
Old 02-28-2021, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh yes, Just because for me there's no Roswell without Tess. She was the biggest point of interest.
Old 03-01-2021, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

& there was a whole lot to get into surrounding her character, & I really wouldn't want to see them delving into their past or getting involved in the war without her, she was a key part of all that
Old 03-01-2021, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tess is like the Roswell version of Hermione. Without her, they stand no chance in succeeding. They'd be dead in a day.