Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2020, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Rebel Alliance #284: Because she was his loyal soldier to the end!

Because the fans of Max & Tess were fighting such overwhelming odds,
they called themselves the Rebel Alliance - like in Star Wars.

"Til the storms fill my eyes and we touch the last time I will love you, love you, I will love you, love you" ~Fisher

Do you ever get signals?
Moments.

Where you connect with someone and there's no mistaking what's going on.
Like no matter who you may be with, or what you may think, that you and
this other person are destined to be together.

With a Rebel yell she cried- "more, more, more"~Billy Idol

~TV Guide Channel Insider Roswell Cast Interview~
Date: July 2000.
Sorce: TV Guide Channel

TV Guide Voice Over: "And is not clear where things stand between Liz and Max. In lasts season final episode Max learns his destiny is to be with Tess and to be the leader of his people."

Jason: "He'll struggle with the choice of deciding to live that life that he has created for himself with Liz, and his family, and his friends in Roswell, or to choose to accept this responsibility [Of being a leader and being with Tess] and let that lead him where it takes him.

~The Fourth Alien: Emilie de Ravin Learns All About Otherworldly Roswell Love~
Date: May 2001
Source: Starlog Magazine

Liz has a new love interest at the moment: Sean De Luca, Maria's cousin. "Yes, another little hot boy," de Ravin chuckles.
"That's a funny, cute relationship Liz and Sean have going. And it leaves it open for Max and Tess to get together.
I think the writers have been trying to make this happen for a while...
Fan Videos
To Whom It May Concern, Goodbye My Lover,
Everything, Evening on the Ground,
Links
Emilie De Ravin Board
Jason Behr Board
Bandbabe's Tomato Soup Online
"Rebel Rebel, how could they know? Hot tramp, I love you so!" ~David Bowie

"Standing by yourself High on the hills above the ocean This is where you'd come to walk with your friends Strange how it leaves you with no emotion You can't fight the undertow Not when you're all alone You can't fight the undertow How long 'til you let go?"~Ivy

Where is all started Jason and Emilie audition tape.

Amazing things the Jason and Emilie have said about one another.

“At that time I was an eighteen year old beginner and Roswell was my first big acting job.
I asked Jason and the others for advices all the time and I asked them to tell me how things work.
He was very supportive and a good friend.

- Emilie de Ravin

Jason Behr AOL Chat
Date: April 17, 2000

“We love you here in Australia. Do you ever plan to visit Australia to promote ‘Roswell’?” ~Matt Wagner

Thank you very much. Thank you. Australia. The girl Emilie deRavin who plays Tess is actually from Australia. And we have one of our crew ladies is from Australia, and they were both telling me that I have to go down there and see the country. And at some point, I would love to come down there, if they would have me, you know, to promote the show or just to take a vacation.
~Jason Behr

Emilie de Ravin Dramaversity One Night Only. A conversation with Emilie de Ravin hosted by Scot Pankey Zoom Chat.
Date: May 24, 2020

"What about Alien Love? What about Max from Roswell? What do you remember about Jason Behr?"~Scot Plankey

"Aw I have been texting with Jason a bit because we have run into eachother recently a couple of times.
I become friends with his wife through some Moms. Whole new world I am in I'm in like the Mom world now. I have all of these new Mom friends it's cool, Kadee is awesome
and he [Jason Behr] is the sweetest!

That show [Roswell] in general him especially
but really everyone that was like my even though I had done a bit of Beastmaster that was really like my first thing and that was my acting class, in a sense of how a set really works and how it works here because obvisiousy it is a little different in every country
and um he really took care of me you know, because like I had just turned eighteen and think he is like six years older then me something like that,
that you know I felt very protected and safe on that set and a lot of that I attribute to Jason. So thanks Jason!"

-Emilie de Ravin

Jason Behr Instagram post December 27, 2020-"Happy Birthday to this extraordinary human & amazing mama @emiliede_ravin!!!"

"Fade into you Strange you never knew Fade into you I think its strange you never knew"~Mazzy Star

Future Thread Titles:

"He [Jason] really took care of me."

"Aw I have been texting with Jason a bit because we have run into eachother recently a couple of times."

Jason & Emilie reunited in cyberspace talking on instagram.

We want to see Jason and Emilie in a Splash 2 remake.

She died at his side in that first life and would in every life to follow

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 12-30-2020 at 02:32 PM
Old 12-12-2020, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

tftnt
Old 12-12-2020, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome

So close to 300 now.
Old 12-12-2020, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Awesome! Love the title thread!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 12-13-2020, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

A truer title has never been spoken
Old 12-13-2020, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
You're welcome

So close to 300 now.
We're getting there
Old 12-13-2020, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Maybe we can end this year with 285.
Old 12-14-2020, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

We can try!
Old 12-14-2020, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 12-14-2020, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

A tweet between Jason and Emilie would help us.
Old 12-15-2020, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Maybe they'll wish each other a merry Christmas soon
Old 12-15-2020, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That would be really nice. And Emilie's birthday is on the 27th so it can be Christmas/
Old 12-15-2020, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Ooh, that will be a good chance for us to get something!
Old 12-15-2020, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Come on, guys. Don't let us down!
Old 12-15-2020, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
That would be really nice. And Emilie's birthday is on the 27th so it can be Christmas/
OMG that would be amazing! Lets hope it happens!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top