Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2018, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good point about Alex with the cameras too - it would make a lot of sense! & with the way he kept disappearing too
Old 03-21-2018, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Quote:
Exactly, I could kinda see him going along with something like that - he could have thought it was for the best
He was all about being helpful and wanting to be important, and what's more helpful or important than teaming up with the FBI, right?

The FBI story would've given the show more story material than what we got.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Totally! I mean it's crazy that us fans came come up with a better storyline then what the writers came up with.

You really can see how the writers just didn't care anymore.

Alex working for the FBI would of tied in season one and the opening of season two with the White Room and Pierce.

It would of been amazing if the FBI were really trying to track down Kivar.

Aw they could of made it X Flies style and it would of been amazing! like Alex fakes his death or something and had to leave to work the FBI.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 03-23-2018, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Pierce was a physically attractive man, so if he had been Alex's boss I wouldn't have minded it. Another cute face would've stuck around the show for longer.
Old 03-24-2018, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think if a storyline like that would have happened, I think I would have still wanted the FBI to be the bad guys - like they would have tricked Alex into thinking that he was helping their friends & doing the right thing, but eventually he would find out their real motives
Old 03-24-2018, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

That would've been intriguing.

It could've been like the FBI wanted to stop all the aliens (podsters and Skins) and Alex finds out.
Old 03-24-2018, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

He could then go double agent - that would have been a good storyline.

Or, Alex actually could have become indoctrinated to their way of thinking, it would have been interesting to see him as a villain I saw Colin play a villain on Dexter & he was pretty good, so he could have pulled it off...
Old 03-24-2018, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

ooooh both really would've given something for Colin to chew on.

I like the villain idea best cause it would've given the podsters & humans more to react to.
Old 03-24-2018, 11:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
He could then go double agent - that would have been a good storyline.

Or, Alex actually could have become indoctrinated to their way of thinking, it would have been interesting to see him as a villain I saw Colin play a villain on Dexter & he was pretty good, so he could have pulled it off...
Oh yes see Colins movie Alone With Her. He played a villianin that and was so creepy and so good! Wow he is so talented!

I would of loved to have seen an FBI Alex storyline. It would of been amazing!

Plus it would of given our chracters more of a reason to maybe leave earth if they FBI was on to them and Kivar was in the wings.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 03-25-2018, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think Colin would have loved something like that, especially if he got the chance to be a darker version of Alex, he definitely would have stayed on the show for something like that

Also, no one ever turned on the aliens - which is good, for the most part - but I do feel like it would have been good to see something like that once. To have just one person not able to see them as people & instead become scared & paranoid about a possible alien invasion or something like that
Old 03-25-2018, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

For me, the reason why Alex turned out to be my least favorite character out of the core group, the character I never cared about is because the writers never really gave him anything. I have to say his death didn't affect me, and I think if the writers gave him something that might've made me care.

Quote:
Also, no one ever turned on the aliens - which is good, for the most part - but I do feel like it would have been good to see something like that once. To have just one person not able to see them as people & instead become scared & paranoid about a possible alien invasion or something like that
yea, it was mostly easy for the podsters because they only had one threat at a time and could, for the most part, trust those in the core group.
The person who turned on them could've had a, my planet first type of thinking.
Old 03-25-2018, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

For me, the reason why Alex turned out to be my least favorite character out of the core group, the character I never cared about is because the writers never really gave him anything. I have to say his death didn't affect me, and I think if the writers gave him something that might've made me care.

Quote:
yea, it was mostly easy for the podsters because they only had one threat at a time and could, for the most part, trust those in the core group.
The person who turned on them could've had a, my planet first type of thinking.
Old 03-26-2018, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

& that would have been an understandable human reaction - a lot of people would have been too freaked out to actually be able to feel empathy for the aliens

I agree about Alex, I never really connected with him either
Old 03-26-2018, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

This makes me think of Maria's early s1 freak out and how she dealt with it quickly and always put herself out there for the aliens. I wouldn't necessarily want Maria to be the one to go against them, but maybe another friend could've been created.
Old 03-26-2018, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

It would have been interesting to see how the aliens would have reacted to something like that