Old 12-11-2017, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

How about this, it's kinda of in the middle of the two

Spoiler:
Old 12-12-2017, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I like it I like the font and the colors. By making it fancy it doesn't look clunky. And I think you've got all the important bits in there
Thank you for taking the time to make it.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

No problem, it was nice to finally check it off my list!

Hopefully we're all happy with it now & I can know that it's finished
Old 12-12-2017, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
No problem, it was nice to finally check it off my list!

Hopefully we're all happy with it now & I can know that it's finished

I love how everything came out.

The only thing I wish we could have in the banner is a photo near Max and Tess in their Alien forms is a photo of their home planet Antar with the 3 moons and where they met! I feel we need Antar in there some where because they loved each other in both lifetimes!

This was in Off The Menu in Max's vision before he sees Tess and himself in their glowing Alien Forms.
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2.../a6/Antar1.jpg

Oh and can we add this quote from Jason talking about the relationship between Max and Tess. It's so rare we get quotes from Jason and Emilie talking about the Rebels.

TV Guide Voice Over: "And is not clear where things stand between Liz and Max. In lasts season final episode Max learns his destiny is to be with Tess and to be the leader of his people."

"He'll struggle with the choice of deciding to live that life that he has created for himself with Liz, and his family, and his friends in Roswell,
or to choose to accept this responsibility [Of being a leader and being with Tess] and let that lead him where it takes him." ~Jason Behr
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 12-12-2017 at 03:10 PM
Old 12-12-2017, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
"He'll struggle with the choice of deciding to live that life that he has created for himself with Liz, and his family, and his friends in Roswell,
or to choose to accept this responsibility [Of being a leader and being with Tess] and let that lead him where it takes him." ~Jason Behr
I feel like this isn't an overwhelmingly positive quote, though. Like, it's not Jason talking about how nice of a person Emilie is or saying how Max does like Tess or something similar.

Are there any other Jason quotes that speak more about his feelings towards the max/tess relationship and not just a "this is what my character is gonna do," type thing?
Old 12-12-2017, 10:58 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I see your point.

I will have to look really hard to find a quote from Jason about Emilie. I want to find a good one so bad.

I love this quote from Emilie from the FMH Sci Fi Babies July 2001 issue on kissing.

Emilie describes her favourite alien contact: "When I kiss Max (Jason Behr), he gets memory flashes from our home planet. That certainly gets his attention: 'Man, I get stars when I kiss this chick. She must be real special'."
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 12-13-2017, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I like the way Emilie describes things.
Old 12-13-2017, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I feel like this isn't an overwhelmingly positive quote, though. Like, it's not Jason talking about how nice of a person Emilie is or saying how Max does like Tess or something similar.

Are there any other Jason quotes that speak more about his feelings towards the max/tess relationship and not just a "this is what my character is gonna do," type thing?
That was kind of my issues with a lot of the quotes too and why I didn't think it was worth including them, they just didn't actually seem pro Max/Tess

Also, I can't really think of a way to include that picture of Antar in the arts & I don't really want to change any of them at this point if that's ok with you guys. We do have Max & Tess there in their alien forms, and I think that's enough

Last edited by starryeyesxx; 12-13-2017 at 11:59 AM
Old 12-13-2017, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Also, I can't really think of a way to include that picture of Antar in the arts & I don't really want to change any of them at this point if that's ok with you guys. We do have Max & Tess there in their alien forms, and I think that's enoug
I'm OK with it

Quote:
That was kind of my issues with a lot of the quotes too and why I didn't think it was worth including them, they just didn't actually seem pro Max/Tess
yea. pro-MT stuff is really sparse cause I don't think interviewers were asking Jason about that relationship.
Old 12-13-2017, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

No, I think we could probably find a couple diplomatic things he said, but nothing better than that, not sure if it's worth it
Old 12-14-2017, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm definitely of the mind that it's not worth it. Too much work + the OP is gorgeous.
Old 12-14-2017, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Yes I can totally see your point. I do love the quote we have from Emilie about being the new cast member on the block and how Jason was so nice to her. It is a nice way to introduce their audition tape.

Quote:
Also, I can't really think of a way to include that picture of Antar in the arts & I don't really want to change any of them at this point if that's ok with you guys. We do have Max & Tess there in their alien forms, and I think that's enough
It's ok if you can't include it into the art. You could always make another art at a later time for another post. Some OP on some threads have two pages.

The opening fan art is more then I could ever hope for! it is beautiful! Thank you so much for the time you put into make it. I am sure all of the Rebels agree with was woth the wait!
Old 12-15-2017, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Some OP on some threads have two pages.
OMG I would never post on threads until page 5 if a shipped a couple with 2 pg OPs. And I'd definitely never want to start a thread.
Old 12-16-2017, 11:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes the Dreamer thread is close to 4 pages I think.

I think after that we started a rule of only 2 pages for a OP.
Old 12-17-2017, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

4 pages! Good God.

Every board should have a rule, no more than 1 post.