Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2016, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

They just take their time leaning into it & the slowly become more passionate
Old 11-01-2016, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

like they're feeling each other out and then familiarity takes over and BAM passion.
Old 11-02-2016, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I know! I bet it felt like the most natural thing to them in the world.

& I just know that they had flashbacks at some point - I don't care what was shown, I just can't imagine them kissing & not getting flashes of their first kiss, their wedding kiss, kissing each other every night & every morning
Old 11-02-2016, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes even with no flashbacks we got a sense as to how they were.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 11-03-2016, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

They had clearly been in love, no one could deny that
Old 11-03-2016, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)

& I just know that they had flashbacks at some point - I don't care what was shown, I just can't imagine them kissing & not getting flashes of their first kiss, their wedding kiss, kissing each other every night & every morning
I agree.

I know in s3 the writers had Tess say every time she kissed Max she saw flashes of Liz, but I think it's out of character for Tess to not have enough respect for herself where she'd go through with having sex with him while getting flashes of another girl. Or for Tess to look so happy after the prom kiss if she got flashes of another girl.
Old 11-03-2016, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)

I agree.

I know in s3 the writers had Tess say every time she kissed Max she saw flashes of Liz, but I think it's out of character for Tess to not have enough respect for herself where she'd go through with having sex with him while getting flashes of another girl. Or for Tess to look so happy after the prom kiss if she got flashes of another girl.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Exactly, there's just no way - plus when we did see her actually having a flash of Liz, she reacted pretty quickly. It was obviously something that she wasn't used to.
Old 11-04-2016, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

She knew right away Max kissed Liz and ended the kiss. She was upset even though she quickly brushed it off, but she still said something.
She was too hopeful about a real relationship happening with Max after the prom kiss happened. If she had been getting flashes of Liz all along, I don't think she would've had any hope. I think she would've said something about him still being hung up on Liz.
Old 11-04-2016, 09:24 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

To me season 3 never existed and I don't go with the mythology of season 3 and how the writers changed things to cater to the fans.

Liz never should of had powers and Max was not half human.

To me Liz will always be 100% human and Max will always be 100% alien.

I go by the mythology of season one. To me that is cannon.

Plus when Max would kiss Tess he only got flashes of Tess and elements of his past life with her. We see this in season 1 so it does not make sense that Tess would get flashes of Max with Liz when she and Max kissed.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 11-04-2016, 08:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

I agree. For her to have said she saw flashes of Liz didn't really make any sense since I was never mentioned or shown anytime they kissed. And if they had shown flashes with Liz when they kissed it would have made the love trinagle more interesting.

I haven't even really watched the third season yet. Whenever get to it I'm still so mad about departure that I don't want to.
Old 11-04-2016, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

The only episodes I really like in season 3 are the New Years Eve Episode A Tale Of Two Parties and when Tess comes back in 4 Aliens and A Baby.

Eitehr then that I feel like season 3 is all over the place.

However it is worth a watch now and then. You have to see season 3.
Old 11-05-2016, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Tess put up with a lot from Max, but there is no way she would put up with having flashes of Liz when they kissed, just no way.
Old 11-05-2016, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
the writers changed things to cater to the fans.
Like having Liz be stronger than Tess with her powers and able to blast Tess across the room. Big joke right there.

Quote:
Tess put up with a lot from Max, but there is no way she would put up with having flashes of Liz when they kissed, just no way.
This made me think, if Tess was supposedly having flashes of Liz then couldn't Max had seen flashes of Tess' betrayal? Or was she just that good at hiding them, even while her guard was down because she was physically excited?
Old 11-05-2016, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Another thing that the writers never considered....