Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2015, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I love Buffy too, I would recommened it to anyone

& it is too bad that they didn't really explore Tess's friendships with anyone else. They hinted at it, obviously Isabel was the one she met first & they made a point of saying that Michael & Tess had been working together over the summer - then they just forgot about both of them!
Old 05-10-2015, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

ugh The Vampire Diaries. I loved it in s1 and s2. Then s3 happened at the quality nosedived.

The Buffy movie is great. I watched that often when I was a kid. IDK why I didn't watch the show considering I liked the movie.

The writers wouldn't have made Tess evil if they let her develop relationships with Isabel and Michael.
Old 05-10-2015, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It's like they were just scared to let her be close to anyone
Old 05-10-2015, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea, because if she's close to anyone than the audience might like her and not be on Liz's side.
Old 05-11-2015, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

They just wanted to keep her as an outsider as much as they could.

Old 05-11-2015, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I like how you cut if off right before the hand on shoulder touch. You like to up the suspense.

Look at Max looking at her when he says No to her leaving
Old 05-12-2015, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

That, & I also don't want to post too many gifs on one page in one go

& I love that moment too, he knows before he says it that it's going to mean a lot! & the look on her face beforehand, she's just so nervous like she thinks she knows what's coming, then afterwards she doesn't dwell on what it means to her, because she knows that Max just needs some support right now
Old 05-12-2015, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
ugh The Vampire Diaries. I loved it in s1 and s2. Then s3 happened at the quality nosedived.

The Buffy movie is great. I watched that often when I was a kid. IDK why I didn't watch the show considering I liked the movie.

The writers wouldn't have made Tess evil if they let her develop relationships with Isabel and Michael.
Ok if you love the Buffy movie you will LOVE the TV Show! Josh Weden did the movie and he did the TV show as well. Great humor and classic moments. He was such a great writer on the show and his characters evolved.

I agree Vampire Diaries 1,2 and part of 3 for me were good then it all went down hill.

One thiing I loved about Buffy was they never stray from Cannon. No cure for Vampires and no lets see who I am going to pair up with this week to please the fans.

The talked about things like life and death and having a soul and what we do when we get a soul and what makes someone good and what makes them bad.

Buffy was dark and funny at the same time. It was such a great show. I miss it.

I plan on watching all 7 seasons this summer. I have a lot of catching up to do being I missed a lot over the years.

Great gifs aw that scene so powerful!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 05-12-2015, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
she's just so nervous like she thinks she knows what's coming, then afterwards she doesn't dwell on what it means to her, because she knows that Max just needs some support right now
it's all so perfect and a perfectly acted scene.
Old 05-13-2015, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Onto the best part!

Old 05-13-2015, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

The way she reaches out to him and then their eyes meet and with out saying anything you know Tess is saying I understand I feel your pain because it how I feel when you don't remember me. I know it hurts but and I am here if you need me.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 05-14-2015, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That was the moment where they understood each other best. And Tess hand lingers on his shoulder for a good minute and he doesn't let the touch scare him or make him uncomfortable. It's the first time she gets to break his walls.
Old 05-14-2015, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It does, but my fave thing about it is how they hold the eye contact - there is just so much understanding there in that moment
Old 05-14-2015, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

they are speaking through their eyes

no one else on roswell spoke through their eyes
Old 05-14-2015, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

That's true, no matter what they pretended, they were just connected & there was nothing anyone could try to do to change that.