Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2013, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Rebel Alliance #254: Love is never tame when it comes to the Rebels

THE REBEL ALLIANCE: MAX/TESS 'SHIPPERS

The Rebel Alliance, are the Max and Tess 'shippers. We like Max and Tess as a couple and we talk about that (among other things.) Some of our views may not be popular, but this thread is the place we have been given to express them. So if you don't like it, there
are other places to go where you can express it. That place is not here. If you don't 'ship Max and Tess we're fine with that and we love everyone to post here no matter what you support. But this is a Rebel thread, it's what we talk about and it's hard to feel comfortable expressing that when you have to be careful about "stepping" on anyones toes.

Please keep in mind...

As with all threads this one is moderated. Roswell 10/2/00 is the kickass mod who has been assigned to us. But we are sure that other mods are also keeping an eye on us.

Don't bash our ideas or what we support.

Don't bash our ideas or what we support. Just in case you didn't get that the first time.

Don't bash our ideas or what we support. Just in case you didn't get that the first and second time. It's not what the Rebels are about and not what Roswell is about either.

Links

Emilie De Ravin Board

Jason Behr Board

Bandbabe's Tomato Soup Online -- Rebel fanfic!

Forever Waiting - Max & Tess Collection

The first person to post on page 21 is the starter of a new Rebel Thread. However if it's a special number you can call it. If you do get post 300 and don't want to do it, someone else will help you out gladly.

If you're a newbie, introduce yourself.. we love fresh ideas and fresh blood ... anyone who loves Max and Tess and Roswell is cool to us.

Please please (for the love of god) please! post your Max and Tess pic's, poetry, thoughts, theories and admiration pronto!

TESS FANS: READ THIS.

Hey there! If you are reading this you are obviously a Tess fan. We bet you were even directed here by a mod. If you're new to the Ros1 boards you've probably noticed and experienced the insane amounts of negativity our favorite fictional character has
generated. (Pretty impressive, isn't it?) Well negativity no more! You are now safely within the bounds of The Rebel Alliance. Sure, we're Max and Tess shippers but above all we're the biggest Tess fans around. So hang around, you'll find no one critizing our favorite evil lying manipulative skanky Antarian Queen. In fact, we embrace her. We want to be exactly like her when we grow up.

Whether you be Rebounder, Fifth Wheeler, Mindwarper, Catfighter, etc. etc. etc. you'll always be welcomed here.

But if you're still wigged at the thought of hanging with Rebels, you can always head over to the land of Chocolate and Sunshine otherwise known as the...

Emilie de Ravin Board

You'll find the above mentioned UC Tess ships with *gasp* their own threads, news about the upcoming projects of Emilie, a whole mess of Hussies (Tess Fans) talking, yapping and sometimes lamenting about Roswell or anything else. If you're a Tess fan, you'll definitely feel at home there.

And finally, say it with me... It's just a tv show!

Rebel on!

art by candygurl1718

art by raincarlove
Old 02-20-2013, 10:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

thanks for starting this thread. the OP is very neat.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

thanks for the new thread!
Old 02-21-2013, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

YW

We had the same OP for 10 years. But I like how it's one post rather than a whole first page like I've seen some couple threads have.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Wow! That's a long time!

& I agree, there are some really beautiful mutliple post OPs, but they can be a bit annoying when they take a while to load
Old 02-21-2013, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ and really annoying for the thread starter to have to bring everything over.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Love the new thread and title so true they were on fire!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 02-21-2013, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
Love the new thread and title so true they were on fire!
They have combustibility.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

True - Max you're on fire!
Old 02-22-2013, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 02-22-2013, 11:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Best scene I also love how Sneaker Pimps 6 Feet Underground was playing during this scene.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 02-23-2013, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

her legs around his waist!

It's not often that they got away with things like that!
Old 02-23-2013, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
her legs around his waist!

It's not often that they got away with things like that!
Imagine if there was thrusting
Old 02-23-2013, 10:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I have seen this scene so many times and I wasn't until now that I noticed Tess's legs around Max. Wow talk about hot and racy being things were pretty tame back then 13 years ago and you couldn't get away with half of what you get away with now on TV.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Exactly, I always find it kind of funny during the 'hot' makeout scenes on TV now, the way that the actors & actresses bodies are positioned so that they're not too close

Thrusting would have killed me! & I don't think they'd have been able to get away with that