Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2004, 09:56 PM
Banned

A cult? Where can I sign up? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I should read Jayta's fic.....I found another P-O-D fic at fanfiction.net called Remnants. I need to read that one too....... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 10:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jayta:

Thank you...now that I was preparing to eat lunch and all, I don't need to
Oh, you're most welcome. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And we still haven't found the front half. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
What is this *cult* I'm hearing about? [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] Baaaaad Kathy! You know you're not supposed to start those [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I'm afraid I can't take credit for starting it. The media keeps calling Roswell a "cult hit", so we're just going with the flow. Besides, I think deep blue robes with silver handprints would be quite fetching. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

TSW: "Remnants" sounds very familiar. Who's the author?

ukspacegirl: Nice to see you again! I'm glad you can still drop by. I miss you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kathy W:
<STRONG>Oh, you're most welcome. And we still haven't found the front half.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Apparently you think I *need* to lose the weight [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
I'm afraid I can't take credit for starting it. The media keeps calling Roswell a "cult hit", so we're just going with the flow. Besides, I think deep blue robes with silver handprints would be quite fetching. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Oh. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I've always found capes more fetching than that whole long weighty robe craze... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Besides I've already got a cape... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] So all I would have to is etch a silver hand print on it... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Although it is kind of a purply burgundy...

::shrugs::

It is a cult though...mostly made up of weird frightening people who think that fictional life translates into RL... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Don't worry about me, I was just over at a Ros thread where ppl are obsessed with the idea that S/J are soulmates [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

::shivers::

Freaky.
Aleah: How are you coming with that any way? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] What chapter are you on? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

::goes back to slaving tiredly on Ch 63::
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 03-06-2004, 08:47 AM
Banned

Um. *runs away from Jayta*

Remnants Author: Didi? You guys know her?
Old 03-06-2004, 07:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jayta:

I've always found capes more fetching than that whole long weighty robe craze... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Besides I've already got a cape... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] So all I would have to is etch a silver hand print on it... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
You're right--capes have a more mysterious air about them. And they're easier to whip on and off when you have to answer the door and look normal. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'll suggest capes to the POD's.

And you don't have to etch. Just paint your hand and heal yourself. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Freaky.
Oh yeah. Shipping real people makes me squirm

TSW: Thanks for the link. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I don't know the author, but just in scanning the first chaper, it looks very interesting.
Old 03-07-2004, 02:04 PM
Banned

New title? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I would never ship real people either. You're not even allowed to write fic about them..... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited Tess Shipper Whore ]
Old 03-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Tess Shipper Whore:
<STRONG>You're not even allowed to write fic about them</STRONG>
I know, that's weird. While I'd never read fic with real people I do think Katherine/Jason make a very sweet couple, but I'd neve want to read about them. My friend read Good Charolette fanfic and I'm just like '...Right.' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-07-2004, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kathy W:
<STRONG>You're right--capes have a more mysterious air about them. And they're easier to whip on and off when you have to answer the door and look normal. I'll suggest capes to the POD's.

And you don't have to etch. Just paint your hand and heal yourself.

</STRONG>
Sweet. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Plus you have the added bonus of having a hood (my cloak has a nice pretty hood) so that no one can recognize you when you pass by, if you pull it over your head [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

I'm really liking this idea! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Etching [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img] What *was* I thinking...

You're soooo right. Handpaint - The only way to go! [img]smilies/d'oh.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Aleah: [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Why are you running? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Come back! Guys...help me! [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

::runs around trying to catch Aleah::

Quote:
Oh yeah. Shipping real people makes me squirm
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Totally. Although I did smile when I had first heard that J/K were dating.

I mean, if they *are* dating...I *can* be happy for them...right? And that's not called being [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img]...right?
Old 03-07-2004, 08:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Aleah: Why are you running?

Come back! Guys...help me!

::runs around trying to catch Aleah::
Because I haven't read any of your fic in so long that if/when I started it again I'd have to start from the beginning.

*runs back to the safety of the O.C. board*
Old 03-08-2004, 08:38 AM
Absolute Fan

next person to post starts the new thread!
Old 03-08-2004, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

look what you did Dobs...you scared everyone with that threat [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'll start! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
New Thread

[ 03-08-2004: Message edited jayta ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread