Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2020, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

RCC #60 Poolies Are Ready For Summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyFan (View Post)
Welcome to the Royal Cabana Club! Official home of the Sockless Pool Crew!

The Podsters may have taken to the highway, but our loyal staff...The Royal Cabana Boys (RCBs)--Max, Mikey, Alex, and Kyle--are still here at our beck and call. Need a massage, tanning oil, a drink or just some downtime in the toolshed, just ask and they will come. Royal Cabana Girl (RCG) Iz and Thugged Out Skinny Dipping (TSOD) Liz are also at your service.

Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions about Roswell--the storylines, the chads, tiic, or whatever else catches your interest.

And now, The Royal Cabana Crew ~

RCB Max.

RCG Liz

RCB Kyle, don’t stop there, lose that shirt.

And because you can't have a pool club without a pirate, LOL

[URL=http://imgbox.com/rBngyUKs][/

Everyone dive in.

Last edited by IndyFan; 06-02-2020 at 06:17 PM
Old 06-02-2020, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well. I think most of the pictures are up. We lost the Alex picture.

Happy June!
Old 06-03-2020, 12:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Hi, everybody!
Old 06-03-2020, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

O.K. That last thread lasted 5 months. Let's see how the summer thread goes.

Dawn? It helps to get posts, if you are here posting.

What's new Reggie?
Old 06-03-2020, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes a new thread finally!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 06-04-2020, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I spent the day at school. We got one more day in the building to wrap things up.
There is a lot more to do, but at least I won't feel like I left in March, and don't
remember what I was doing.
Old 06-05-2020, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally a day at home, after a week on the go. I've missed staying at home.
I'm not used to being out. Back to the list of things I want to do here.
Old 06-05-2020, 05:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi everyone Sorry I haven't had a lot of time to come here. I've been trying to empty my dad's house of all the furniture. If there's furniture in a house although no one is living in it the council still charge you council tax. They want £157 a month. It's been hard as we're still in lockdown at the moment in Wales.

The Welsh government think Boris Johnson is an idiot and didn't follow England letting everyone run around everywhere and go to the beach like there's been no pandemic. As nothing is open like charity shops that would take the furniture and clothes or the rubbish dumps where you take stuff that isn't any good. I've got rid of nearly all the furniture on this group on Facebook. They're a local group for disadvantaged people. You just put on there what you've got and people come to the house to collect it.

I hope everyone is ok here.

Indy...I haven't heard anything off our Bunnykins for awhile again. I've sent her a few messages on Facebook messenger but haven't heard back.

I need to go to bed now as its 1.13am here. I will promise to return tomorrow. Good night.

Dawnie
Old 06-05-2020, 06:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
O.K. That last thread lasted 5 months. Let's see how the summer thread goes.

Dawn? It helps to get posts, if you are here posting.

What's new Reggie?
Welll...
You know how I'm recovering from being paralyzed. I need to strengthen my legs so I can stand up and walk. So, I've been bugging Therapy to get the necessary equipment to exercise my legs. (You'd think they'd already have it, but no... )
Therapy recommended I buy a small stepper machine, so we ordered it and it came. I've used it a couple times now, and it seems to work: my legs are tired afterwards, so they're doing work and hopefully getting stronger. That's very good.

I can now, with some rolling around, manage to sit up on the edge of my bed unassisted; also good. And back-crawl up the bed when I've slid down too far, a major annoyance.

I had my colostomy reversed last January. A few weeks ago my catheter accidentally came out , and they've decided not to put it back. I'm told this is good. Until I need to use the darn thing...

So, I'm making progress. Slowly, but forward !

How are the rest of you doing?
Old 06-06-2020, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dawn! Good to have you back. I had no idea you would have to get rid of the furniture, since you are planning on living there.
It's not a bad thing to be in lock-down. I think it saved a lot of lives.
Too many people are ignoring distancing here. At the polls Tuesday, I left 6 feet between the bunched up line in front of me, but people were too close behind me in another bunch. This pandemic is not over, people!
Since our Bunnykins was in the hospital, she hasn't been on line much.
Sorry your trip had to be cancelled this year, Dawn. I would have had some
free time in June to see you.

Reggie- great for the walking exercise! Sounds just like what you need to get you
up and going.

No rain today, so I plan to be out weeding the flower beds.
Old 06-08-2020, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So it appears our Bunnykins is being held back from computer time by her residence.
When she allowed on, she can come here and tell us about it.
Poor bunny.
Old 06-09-2020, 01:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
So it appears our Bunnykins is being held back from computer time by her residence.
When she allowed on, she can come here and tell us about it.
Poor bunny.
"Allowed on"? What, is she in Police custody?!?
It's her computer, what gives them the right to stop her being online?
Old 06-09-2020, 04:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Hmmmm . . ..

Maybe later?
Old 06-12-2020, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Whew! I spent hours yesterday, getting weeds and thistles off my dad's hill.
Then I mowed his yard.

Reggie- I don't think it is about her using a computer, I think it is an internet allowance issue. I know I am limited, using a satellite, but I don't know how
many people at that residence are using computers, and using up bandwidth.
Old 06-12-2020, 07:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Indy...She's answered my message and she's posted in Facebook.

The reason I'm getting rid of the furniture from my dad's house is because I've got a house full of furniture already in my house. Also his furniture is a bit old fashioned for me.

We're still in lockdown here in Wales. Every two weeks our government reviews the numbers and tells us if we can do anything different. You can now meet up with people from another family but still only outside and you still must keep 2 metres apart. I have lunch every Saturday and Sunday with my cousin Andrew and his parents in the garden of my dad's house. I think it's going to rain this weekend but the temperature is pretty high. So even if it rains we can eat lunch under the gazebo

Getting in bed now. It's 3am here

Dawnie