Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2020, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You can have a big week-end party now that she is home.

Finally, some nice sunny weather.
Old 04-02-2020, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes totally!

Hope everyone is stayng safe and having a great week!

I watched 5 Feet Apart last night and cried my eyes out! It was SO good!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 04-02-2020, 11:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Well, Happy Birthday! to you and your Grandma!
Old 04-03-2020, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So....it's official. The Governor has cancelled the rest of the school year.
While I'm happy to have time to do things at home, our poor students
are missing so much. Poor seniors.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

It kills me that the seniros will not be able to enjoy Prom and graduation this year.

So far my former High School has not cancelled their graduation it's in June.

However my former college did postpone Gradution because that was in May and they cancelled the Senior Ball and Senior week.

I loved my Senior Ball in college and Senior week. It was such a great time to celebrate and to be with friends one last time.

I also loved both my Junior and Senior Prom in High School. I had a great time with friends. It makes me sad that the students this year will not expereice that.

Thank you Reggie for the early Birthday wishes and for the Birthday wishes for my Grandma.

Stay safe everyone!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 04-04-2020, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Birthday, Ros Mod!

Hope the day goes well for you.
Old 04-04-2020, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Thank you so much! Celebrating with family! I have had friends calling me, texting, and sneding cards. So far it has been a great day!
Old 04-05-2020, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I spent your birthday getting some flower gardens ready, and planted several
packs of seeds. This is highly unusual for me to do this so early.
I am usually too busy. But......since school is cancelled, lessons are cancelled,
all my concerts are cancelled- I can do LOTS of things around the house.
Old 04-05-2020, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes tons of things to do around the house now that the nice weather is here. Taking care of my Grandma and being with family is nice.

I am busy with online classes for the Spring semester so thats a good thing.

Doing some writing as well.

Still working from home but I can't complaine. It is so nice to be home! I needed a break from the communiting and crazyness of work. I am so greatful I still have a job.

Hope everyone is hanging in there!

Stay healthy and safe!
Old 04-06-2020, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy belated Birthday! Also, and I am really glad your grandmother is home. Especially now. Give her a hug for me.

Indy on the gardening fun. I know you love being out there. I hope to see some pictures after the blooming.

Reggie

I own Roswell season 1 on Amazon. I have only watched it once, but that was on Hulu.

We're not allowed on the back porch even. So, no enjoying Spring, or having fresh air for more than 15 minutes every 2 hours. As if it didn't suck enough living in this dump. It shows they don't have any common sense.

I resigned as a mod. I'm too bad off to be able to be there, and contribute much, regularly, to my board now.

to all of you.

Kim
Old 04-06-2020, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I will. Hang in there. I can still go out and walk so I am lucky.

Hang in there.

To cheer you all up Shiri posted this from set when she directed. Her directing episode of Roswell New Mexico airs tonight. Jason looks amazing!

Old 04-07-2020, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is a nice picture. I forgot to watch any last night.
I was too busy with The Voice.

Bunnykins! So glad you came for your Pool Time!
I don't understand why you can't go out. All the officials are saying to go
out and walk as long as you aren't next to anyone.
I spent 4 hours on my dad's big back yard. Ouch! Now I have to rest before I can start on the front. The neighbor's pine trees dropped 4 wagon loads of pine cones and branches all over the yard. All that had to be picked up before I could mow.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyFan (View Post)
That is a nice picture. I forgot to watch any last night.
I was too busy with The Voice.

Bunnykins! So glad you came for your Pool Time!
I don't understand why you can't go out. All the officials are saying to go
out and walk as long as you aren't next to anyone.
I spent 4 hours on my dad's big back yard. Ouch! Now I have to rest before I can start on the front. The neighbor's pine trees dropped 4 wagon loads of pine cones and branches all over the yard. All that had to be picked up before I could mow.
That many pine cones? Are they the kind that yields pine nuts? Tasty! Good in salads.

Did everyone see the Queen's speech the other night? Wow. Suddenly, there's an adult in the room. Our British friends are so lucky to have her around.

Kim, can you open a window? It'll let you have some fresh air, anyway. Birds chirping. Flowers scenting. The wind, even. It's not really warm enough for fresh air here. The high today was 60, and there's a possibility of snow Friday. And my window only opens a couple of inches (state regulations). I can't even get in my wheelchair and drive around - most of this floor is closed; in use by quarantine patients. Arrgh.
Old 04-08-2020, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry You're trapped, too, Reggie. You were just getting out and about in the halls again. *sigh*
This is so unusual! Whoever heard of shutting down schools & universities nation wide.
I sure didn't see that coming! I stick to home as much as possible.
If I didn't have to keep an eye on my dad, I wouldn't go out at all.

Yes-there were that many pine cones! When our old neighbor planted that line of trees
next to our fence, we didn't plan on a yearly battle with pine cones and needles.
Those needles cover the yard every fall. Very annoying, since my dad cut his trees out of the yard so he didn't have to bother with raking leaves.
Old 04-08-2020, 04:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Don't all faint at once Poolies but hello my friends

I'm sorry l never made it back during December but with my dad in the hospital and the usual busy month it just got away from me. January galloped along quite fast and l started making the usual plans to go out for my birthday. My brother went on holidays on January 27th for 3 weeks because it was my sister in law's 60th birthday on February 3rd. They had only been gone a couple of days when my dad passed away. It was such a shock because he had only gone into hospital with back ache and he couldn't walk. So l had all the official stuff to do on my own until my brother could get home. We had his funeral on February 14th and not long after all this madness started.

Brigitte and Lisse came down from London for the funeral although Brigitte was very sick. I think she might of had the corona virus then because Lisse got very sick after that weekend and passed it on to her dad and he ended up in hospital quite sick. He's out now and is fine. They're all working from home at the moment as we're in lock down here. I had just started looking for a job then most people working got sent home. So will try again once this is over.

Cuddles....l can't believe your lovely mother passed away on the day of my dad's funeral. I was so looking forward to seeing Auntie Rose in July. Now it looks like l won't even see you this year 😔

Indy...I'm quite happy for you that you're at home and have got so much time to yourself to do what you want. Your busy life used to make my head spin 😊
Kimmie...l can't get my head around your new name 🤣🤣 And you did have the name TYB for a very long time but when we all first met on here nearly 20 years ago your name was ucslayer67 😘 l hadn't heard about your new room, hope all goes well with that 😉

I'm sorry l missed a few birthdays, even my own. Did l have a good party? 😂

Happy birthday Roswell Mod hope you had a fab day and I'm glad to hear your grandmother is back home and doing well. Please wish her a happy 96th birthday from me on Friday 🍾🥂 💖
It's late here now and I'm off to bed. So hopefully l will be back soon.

Dawnie