Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2020, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know if I dare watch another Roswell.

Glad your grandmother is home where you can keep an eye on her, and
not worry about exposure to things in a hospital.
IndyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes so happy she is home!

It depends on the Roswell I know for one I can't watch Roswell New Mexico.

The origial is so much better!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 10:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Yes, the "new & improved" version is nauseating.

By the way, did you hear how BatMan caught the Wuhan coronavirus?

It seems he caught it from his BatSoup.
"We should take comfort that while we may have more still to endure, better days will return,” she said. “We will be with our friends again. We will be with our families again. We will meet again." HRH QEII
Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 05:41 AM
Elite Fan

I will stick with the original. A year ago, I got the whole series from Netflix,
and watched it from start to finish. I had forgotten so much!
Old 03-29-2020, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I am still debating if I am watching it but I might just to support Jason! I miss him.

However I don't want to give the show ratings. I saw the Roswell New Mexico pilot at Comic Con in 2018 and that was enough for me.I have seen clips here and there of the new series. It is so bad.

I still can't believe they played Here With Me in there season 1 ending like we did. Even if it was a different artist singing the song.

Oh and I love how Julie Plec threw in a flavor of the week love triangle as well.
Spoiler:

Nothing will compaire to the original.

Remember Jason stars tomorrow on Roswell New Mexico. Thanks for the info JournalingJedi!

Shiri directing episode airs April 6th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JournalingJedi (View Post)
I just posted this over on Jason’s board.....

Below is the official synopsis for the 4th episode that Shiri directed and will air on Apr 6. This is the episode Jason has long been rumored to appear in since it was made mention Shiri directed her OG co-star. Super nervous now Jason may only have a bit part since he’s NOT EVEN MENTIONED I just hope I’m terribly wrong here and I’ll be pleasantly surprised, by his role.

AN ACT OF GOD — On the verge of a breakthrough in her quest to save Max (Nathan Dean), Liz (Jeanine Mason) turns to Kyle (Michael Trevino) for one last favor that could potentially land him in hot water. Meanwhile, Michael (Michael Vlamis) and Alex’s (Tyler Blackburn) investigation into Nora (guest star Kayla Ewell) leads them to a farm, where they meet a historian named Forrest (guest star Christian Antidormi). Elsewhere, Cameron (guest star Riley Voelkel) confronts Jesse Manes (Trevor St. John) about her sister’s whereabouts, and Isobel (Lily Cowles) uses her powers for good. Amber Midthunder also stars. Shiri Appleby directed the episode written by Steve Stringer & Christopher Hollier (#204). Original airdate 4/6/2020.

Here is the synopsis for the episode which airs tomorrow night:
JASON BEHR (“ROSWELL”) GUEST STARS — Determined to regain control of her life in the aftermath of Noah’s death, Isobel (Lily Cowles) makes a risky choice despite its potential consequences. Meanwhile, Alex (Tyler Blackburn) and Michael (Michael Vlamis) work together to unravel the mystery surrounding the night Nora’s (guest star Kayla Ewell) spaceship crashed in 1947. Elsewhere, Liz (Jeanine Mason) makes a surprising confession when Cameron (guest star Riley Voelkel) shows up looking for answers about Max (Nathan Dean Parsons). Heather Hemmens, Amber Midthunder and Trevor St. John also star. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Deirdre Mangan & Carina Adly MacKenzie (#203.) Original airdate 3/30/2020.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 03-30-2020, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

Well. I might scan by during commercial breaks from The Voice, just to see if Jason is on. Just want to see him for a moment. I could watch it on mute.
Old 03-30-2020, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

You can watched Jason's episode of Roswell New Mexico for free on the CW TV web site.

https://www.cwtv.com/shows/roswell-new-mexico/
Old 03-30-2020, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

O.K. I just saw him at the end in the army uniform; not sure if he was
on elsewhere.
Old 03-30-2020, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

He was just on at the end oh and what a sight for sore eyes. Jason in uniofrm!

OK so I caved and watched it and seeing Jason was like a blast from the past! He looked AMAZING!!! I forgot how much I missed him. It was like seeing an old frend you haven't seen in forever.

I agree the show is a trainwreck but it was so worth it to see Jason. I can't wait to see more of him on the show.
Old 03-31-2020, 03:17 AM
Elite Fan

Will he be on more? I was lost watching, since I don't know anything about those actors/characters. I just kept checking in to see if anyone looked like Jason.
He did look the same.
Old 03-31-2020, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes Jason is on for 6 episodes.

Hearing Jason voice was like music to my hears! All the feelngs and memories of the original Roswell came flooding back to me.

Leave it to a global pandemic to get the Behr out of hiBERHnationing. Aw it is so so good to have Jason back. I have missed his acting so much!

I can't wait for more of his character.

Here are all of Jason scene in case you missed him on Roswell New Mexico.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3JEAGQIdjU

Old 04-01-2020, 03:42 AM
Elite Fan

I'm heading out early to help pass out student lunches.
They have the buses running their routes to leave food with all
of the students that can't go to school.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:30 PM
Passionate Fan

This page intentionally left blank.
Happy April Fools' Day!
"We should take comfort that while we may have more still to endure, better days will return,” she said. “We will be with our friends again. We will be with our families again. We will meet again." HRH QEII
Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

I almost forgot it was April 1st.
Hard to keep track these days; they all look the same.
Old 04-01-2020, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I know I only know it is April because my Birthday is Saturday and my Grandma 96th Birthdays is Friday.

Volunteering sounded like a lot of fun.

Went on a walk today and soaked up some sun.

Stay safe everyone!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top