Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2018, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Christmas decorations? How long was I asleep? .
Emily
Old 11-08-2018, 07:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Dawnie I will let you know we all know Andrew and you and the Turkish delight!!!!
I went back to the other school this January have to tell you the story some day!!!
Old 11-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danuck (View Post)
OK my come back later was four days
At least you made it back!

Yes, in the last 7 days, I have played 3 musical performances, conducted a band concert, and played a childrens concert. Now I have Friday & Saturday to finish off the week.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Everyone have a great weekend!!! I need to change my avie back to Joey
Old 11-09-2018, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
Christmas decorations? How long was I asleep? .
It's Christmas eve, so I'm guessing a while.

Dawnie! Good to see you. I'm glad your dad is home, now. Boy George! I almost got a tattoo of him. I will love him forever. Hope you had fun.

Indy I don't know how you do it. I hope you're having fun.

Cuddles go Joey! I hope you're having a good weekend, and that you guys are all safe out there.

Not much going on here. PT is good. They think they found a tear in one of my shoulder muscles, though, so we will see.

Sleeping, watching voting results, relaxing finally from all of that, modding/posting, and I can't remember what else.

Kim
Old 11-10-2018, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

O.K. I did it! In the last nine days: 3 musical performances, a school concert, and 2 symphony concerts!
Old 11-10-2018, 06:53 PM
Addicted Fan

TYB: Watching elections? Oy. Suuure; there's lots of Russians in Florida. Maybe this time, they'll catch them... Remembering The Rocky & Bullwinkle Show: "This time, nothing can go wrong!"

Indyfan: I'm thinking about all the practicing. Were some of the songs at least old chestnuts, that you already knew?

Dawnie: Glad your Dad's getting out of the hospital! I just spent a couple of days in, for "gastroenteritis": diarrhea, gas, vomiting, dehydration, dropping blood pressure... bleh. My veins were collapsing, so it was difficult to tap one for samples and an IV. I must have been poked 20 times or more! One time they wanted blood for tests, so they poked me 4 times, and didn't get anything. that hurt! But the food was good, so... Anyway, I'm back to the nursing home now. Hope your Dad's equally happy to be out!

Somebody refresh my memory - is 'Turkish Delight' the same as Turkish Taffy?
Old 11-11-2018, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

American government has become the worst reality show on television. Everyday I wake up and check out the headlines to see what thing the administration has done that day.
Emily
Old 11-12-2018, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I avoid all headlines. I keep up with the weather: snow tonight!
That's very early for us! Usually we don't have much until late December, or even January.
Old 11-12-2018, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Which will come first? The arrival of our Christmas Twee, or Bunnykins hitting 75,000 posts?
Pull up a pool chair, pass the popcorn, and watch it all unfold!
Old 11-13-2018, 07:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Indy wow just wow

kimmie hopefully joey's team pulls it together next week
Old 11-13-2018, 09:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Well my dad came out of hospital on Thursday and fell Friday night through him being a stupid old duffer who won't listen to a thing people tell him He's now having carers come to the house four times a day. The night time one helps him get undressed and into his pj's. Then he rang them Friday and told them not to come that he could manage himself. So while undressing he fell over and he can't get up on his own. Luckily he has a lifeline that he wears around his neck and they ring us. Of course I was in a concert in Bristol and didn't hear it. So they rang my brother who was also out and in a place with no reception. My sister in law had to go and get him so he could go up the house to help my dad. I rang the carers the next morning to tell them to ignore anything he tells them.

Not only that but he's on a soft diet and is not supposed to eat anything dry like bread, cakes or biscuits. I had to wrestle a piece of cake off him last night because he wanted it with a cup of tea He's only allowed cake if he has custard on it to make it wet. He was still eating his dinner when I went into his bedroom to put out his clean clothes for the morning so I wasn't expecting him to get up and help himself.

I'm going to London tomorrow to have a catch up with friends then pick my cousin Lisa up from Heathrow. She's coming over from New Zealand for two weeks because she can't get Christmas off this year. I will be glad to get away from all the arguing with him. The social worker just rang and she's coming Monday to have a meeting with me, my brother and my dad. Maybe she can get through to him but I'm not holding my breath

Well apart from all that I'm fine

I think our Kimmie will reach 75000 before I reach 2000
Old 11-14-2018, 07:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Dawnie I am sorry about your Dad but they are so set in there ways yikes!!!!!! Hang in there you are a great daughter!!!!!

everyone
Old 11-14-2018, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, Dawn! So much going on in your world.
I hope things work out.

Yes, I think Bunnykins will get 75,000 soon, now that she is a busy mod.

We are expecting ice and snow overnight & tomorrow! It's waaaaaaay too early for these kind of weather warnings!
O_well, maybe school will close.
Old 11-14-2018, 08:50 PM
Addicted Fan

We're supposed to get Weather tomorrow (Thursday). Not sure what, though. Could be 2"-4" (5-10 cm) of snow, or just a bit of slush. Or ice!

Dawn: Cake dry isn't that good. Offer him some, with milk on. It's frequently better! Chocolate milk, yummm...