Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2018, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sometime back, ThereYoullBe & I both got 20,000 posts at the same time.

I just made it to 23,000....and she hit 65,000 !
You talk more than I do.
Old 04-27-2018, 05:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Hello Poolies How's everyone doing?

Cuddles....I'm sorry to hear you're still having trouble at you'd new school Can't you take early retirement?

Indy....You're a braver person than me watching Roswell again Kerry's right about the music changes. I bought S1 on DVD because it had commentary by Shiri and they changed lots of the music. Not hearing Gomez singing "You haven't turned around" for Liz and Max's first kiss was sacrilege

Kimmie...That's a shame about the car. Hope it gets fixed soon. I know how you love to get out and about.

Calico....I'm very sorry to hear about your dad

I notice my little French Chocolate Tart didn't turn up for her own birthday party She's supposed to be coming to Wales with her students next month but l haven't heard anything from her. I sent her a text on her birthday and then I sent her a WhatsApp message but still nothing. I'm off to London in the morning to meet Lisse and Brigitte so maybe l shall ring her Sunday morning.

Dawnie
Old 04-27-2018, 06:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

Morning Dawnie safe travels

Ok I will be off the Stagecoach in a few hours can not wait!!!

Kimmie get those fingers ready for the race go 22 and 48

Everyone have a great weekend!! I will be back Tuesday!!!!!!!
Old 04-27-2018, 10:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Enjoy the Stagecoach festival beaut. I hope one year to come over and come with you
Old 04-28-2018, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dawnie! it's good to see you! The car got back after a couple of days, thanks.

I hope you guys are having fun in London. Oh, who am I kidding? Of COURSE you are!

Cuddles I'm all ready! I may be a nervous wreck though.

I got rid of Amazon Prime, but I'm going to get Hulu next month, and they have Roswell.

They also have Smallville, Buffy, and Angel.

Kim
Old 04-30-2018, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just finished the next disc. I laughed & laughed at sheriff Valenti holding a "Meaty Man" frozen dinner in front of him, while talking to Amy Deluca.
Now I'm getting confused again with the new FBI agent and Laurie showing up.

It's not as bad as I thought it would be, Dawn. It was 19 years ago, so I'm much older and wiser.

Cuddles- enjoy Stagecoach & give us a report.

Bunnykins- glad you have your car back.

Dawn- say hi to Bliss & Kveldsro.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Dawnie You would have so much fun you really need to come out

Kimmie what a job you did with those fingers giving me my play by play you were AWESOME and you got to tell me my driver won was the best!!!!!!!!!!! I know you were stressed but you were great!!!!!!!!!!!

Indy Stagecoach was great and Garth Brooks is amazing!!!!!!!!
Old 05-03-2018, 03:31 AM
Passionate Fan

There's me thinking I'm going to come for a dip in the pool every day and no one has been here since Tuesday

I shall pop back later

Dawnie
Old 05-03-2018, 05:38 AM
Loyal Fan

I missed Twee’s birthday I think she might have too.

I got one of the jobs I applied for. I’m so happy I don’t have to drive 90 minutes each way in Sydney traffic daily. The job I got is a promotion more pay yeah. But 40 minutes from home. Also a lot of traveling as I’m looking after all of the IT teaching sections in the South region of New South Wales. It will involve a bit of traveling. Im currently in a country town called Wagga Wagga.

Last week I was in Bali. That was fun.

Indy it’s funny I remember season 1 so well but the rest of Roswell has been removed from my memory.
Old 05-03-2018, 06:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Kooba Congratulations I am so happy for you!!!!

Dawnie Hello there so you are going to come out for stagecoach you might melt but you will be a cowgirl when we finish with you
Old 05-04-2018, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dawn just posted on FB that it has been 20 years since Roswell.
So....that reminds me!

HAPPY 17 YEAR FANFORUM ANNIVERSARY TO
CALICO & CUDDLES, AND ALMOST BUNNYKINS!

We came here on a May day, so long ago.

I just finished my last symphony concert & school concert.
Gearing up for graduation and marching band.
Old 05-04-2018, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kooba & Dawn, good to see you back.
Kooba may get 2000 posts first.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

dp

Kim
Old 05-04-2018, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dawnie Hi! Have you spoken to Tweety yet? It will be fun for you guys if you get to hang out.

Cuddles you're welcome. It was a rough race to commentate on.

Koob! It's nice to see you. I'm glad you had fun in Bali, and congrats on the new job!

Indy I can't believe we all survived Roswell, and have been friends for so long.

It's 1am almost, and still almost 70 degrees. I'm so not ready for summer.

I don't remember any of the names of the episodes of Roswell I'm watching. I'm afraid the names will give me memories of the love, and then the trauma.

Kim
Old 05-05-2018, 06:02 AM
Passionate Fan

Kerry...Congratulations on the new job beaut and the less traveling. I love the fact that I live in South Wales and you live in New South Wales

Kimmie...It's lovely weather here today for a chuffing change. It's sunny, blue skies and 18 degrees which is 64 degrees in your language

TJ...I will definitely come out one year for Stagecoach. I haven't been to L.A. since 2012 and miss it.

Indy...It's 20 years next year in October that it aired in the US but not until a few months later in February in Britain. I didn't have any internet at first so I knew nothing of the cast or Fan Forum until I bought my little internet tv in 2001. That thing nearly bankrupt me because I only had dial up internet and was getting £80 a month phone bills because I was so obsessed with Roswell by then I spent all my time on the internet unless I was sleeping or working

Last Thursday evening I received a video call on WhatsApp from our girl Twee She's coming to Cardiff on Monday with her students until Thursday. I'm going to meet her either Tuesday or Wednesday evening for dinner. They're staying with host families so I will pick her up in my car from where she's staying.

I think me and Kerry should have a competition to see who can reach 2000 posts first

Dawnie