Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2018, 06:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Happy new year everyone Yes I know I'm a bit late

Thanks very much for the birthday wishes. I've been out every day since January 20th doing something for my birthday. I went up to London last week to catch up with my friends I used to live with. I then drove seven and a half hours to a lovely place called Robin Hood's Bay in North Yorkshire for a concert I only stopped once on the way and by the time I arrived I couldn't get out of the car because I'd seized up

Indy...Thanks for my card, it was well funny I can't believe you're watching Roswell again You couldn't pay me enough to watch it again. I wouldn't be able to watch all the great episodes of S1 without thinking of all the heartache that was coming. And every time Max would tell Liz how he'd only ever loved her and she was the one I'd be shouting at the tv "You lying wanker" I've still never watched S3 because I know the Liz Parker loved in S1 and the first half of S2 would of never acted like they made her in S3 being a door mat Now way did you let me whined myself up when I've got to go to bed?

Twee...I shall look forward to receiving your card whenever it gets here Do you know the dates in May you're going to be in Wales by any chance? My nephew is getting married on the 27th and I will be in London on the 25tn for a concert. Which works out just great because my cousin Lisa is arriving from New Zealand on the 26th so I can hang around and pick her up.

Cuddles...Please send Andrew my love and I'm glad he's doing ok. That must of been so sad for you seeing him get hurt after you hadn't seen him for over a year I can't believe you're being treated so badly by your school. I think you need to find a new job

Kimmie...It was great talking to you last week. I couldn't believe that you didn't get your Christmas card until January 22nd Lyn got hers on the same day too but Indy got hers on December 26th. I don't know if if was our Royal mail or your postal service that was to blame.

Kerry...It was great to see you pop in the pool for a bit over Christmas. Come back again soon

CalicoCat...Nice to see you too. I think that's a great idea to leave the Christmas stuff up all year round

Right I must go now because I've got to get up in seven hours to take my car to the garage to have a new gasgette put on the oil sump or something like that

I shall return soon

Dawnie

Last edited by Danuck; 01-31-2018 at 07:24 PM
Old 01-31-2018, 07:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Happy new year everyone Yes I know I'm a bit late

Thanks very much for the birthday wishes. I've been out every day since January 20th doing something for my birthday. I went up to London last week to catch up with my friends I used to live with. I then drove seven and a half hours to a lovely place called Robin Hood's Bay in North Yorkshire for a concert I only stopped once on the way and by the time I arrived I couldn't get out of the car because I'd seized up

Indy...Thanks for my card, it was well funny I can't believe you're watching Roswell again You couldn't pay me enough to watch it again. I wouldn't be able to watch all the great episodes of S1 without thinking of all the heartache that was coming. And every time Max would tell Liz how he'd only ever loved her and she was the one I'd be shouting at the tv "You lying wanker" I've still never watched S3 because I know the Liz Parker loved in S1 and the first half of S2 would of never acted like they made her in S3 being a door mat Now way did you let me whined myself up when I've got to go to bed?

Twee...I shall look forward to receiving your card whenever it gets here :p Do you know the dates in May you're going to be in Wales by any chance? My nephew is getting married on the 27th and I will be in London on the 25tn for a concert. Which works out just great because my cousin Lisa is arriving from New Zealand on the 26th so I can hang around and pick her up.

Cuddles...Please send Andrew my love and I'm glad he's doing ok. That must of been so sad for you seeing him get hurt after you hadn't seen him for over a year I can't believe you're being treated so badly by your school. I think you need to find a new job

Kimmie...It was great talking to you last week. I couldn't believe that you didn't get your Christmas card until January 22nd Lyn got hers on the same day too but Indy got hers on December 26th. I don't know if if was our Royal mail or your postal service that was to blame.

Kerry...It was great to see you pop in the pool for a bit over Christmas. Come back again soon 😎

CalicoCat...Nice to see you too. I think that's a great idea to leave the Christmas stuff up all year round

Right I must go now because I've got to get up in seven hours to take my car to the garage to have a new gasgette put on the oil sump or something like that

I shall return soon

Dawnie
Old 02-01-2018, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad you made the party, Dawn.

I don't know how much of Roswell I will re-watch. Some episodes will give me nightmares, but I haven't seen most of Season 1.

Bunnykins- mailed you pictures from your birthday party in Kentucky.
Loved the thank you card you sent!
Old 02-01-2018, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I'm glad you got the card, Indy. It was late, but I got it the first time I got out of the house.

I don't know how emotionally attached I still am to Roswell, but I have a feeling it's "very" and I'm going to get hurt and mad about the same things I did the first time. I'm still not watching season 3. I never will.

I hope you find just the episodes you like.

Thank you! I can't wait to get those. The ones I do have, I printed from Facebook, so they're on printer paper.

Dawnie! It's good to see you. It was great talking to you, too. It was fun. Yeah, I don't know who's mail it was, but it was definitely slow. Try and get some rest, lots of rest, when you get the chance.

Went to Walgreen's, and Food Lion today. I am really sore now, even though I sat and rested for a while in both stores.

Kim
Old 02-02-2018, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CALICO CAT!

Our Pool Leader!

We hope you don't see your shadow.
Old 02-02-2018, 07:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Penblwydd Hapus Calico Cat Hope you have a great day

Twee...I received your card today my little French Chocolate Tart 😍😍😍 And only two days late. I sent you a text message too but not sure about the number I used. I've got two numbers for you in my phone for some reason. When you're on here next just put the last four digits of your mobile number to see if I've got the right one.

I've been over my dad's house cleaning today and I know it's hard to believe but I'm not going out today for lunch or dinner I'm just going to chill out for awhile because I will be going up my friend's house this evening. It's just to keep her company for a few hours because her husband is very ill. He's got lung cancer and he's just in bed all the time now at home on a morphine drip

I'm going to ring my cousin Gareth in Liverpool now. We're going up next week for my auntie's funeral. I talked with my cousin Anne last night and she said our Gareth was having a hard time. I know how bad it was for me when my mother passed away and we were expecting that because of her illness even though if was still a shock how quick she went. I don't know how I'd be if my mother passed away through an accident like falling down the stairs

Sorry for making the thread sad on our Fearless Leader's birthday I shall be back later.

Dawnie
Old 02-02-2018, 07:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Happy Birthday Calico Cat I hope it is a great day!!!!!!

Dawnie Sorry and a big

Bunnykins Rest up there and proud of you
Old 02-02-2018, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Birthday CalicoKitty! Enjoy your day!

It's been a long time, it seems, since mine coincided with the Superbowl. We're having pizza, so that will be yummy.

Dawnie, I'm sorry you're going through such a mentally, and exhausting, hard time right now.

Cuddles, aw, thank you. I appreciate it.

Anyone else watching the game Sunday? I'm rooting for Philly. The Patriots are my least favorite team.

Kim
Old 02-02-2018, 07:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Happy Birthday Dawnuk and Calico.

Dawn so sorry to hear about your Aunt, that wasn’t your lovely Aunt I met with you from Ellesmere Port? That’s just terrible. I understand the pain. My mum had the fall and broke her hip was great for 6 months, got an infection and died a week later. I still struggle with it and miss her every day.

Indy can’t believe you are watching Roswell or that you hadn’t seen some of the episodes. I have all 3 seasons on DVD although I have only watched season 1 again and that was many years ago when I must of been feeling sick. They changed the music on the DVD’s. Did they change it on Netflix?

Kim hope you’re hip is getting better.

Cuddles sorry about your job. I had a staffing issue 2 years ago. It was so stressful. Now with restructuring I’m being moved to a job a long drive from home but not until the end of March.

Twee nice to see you drop by. I saw Paris was flooding and they had to close the bottom floor of the Lourve.

My poor chocolate Labrador Choco has been in the wars. He was attacked and had to get for fixed. Now the poor baby has a lump on his stomach. He gets operated on on Tuesday.

I’ll try to visit more often.
Old 02-03-2018, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Koob! SO good to see you I hope you're doing okay.

I hope Choco's surgery helps. Sending good wishes.

Happy Weekend everyone.

Kim
Old 02-04-2018, 03:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Penblwydd Hapus Kimmie

I hope you have a lovely day

Can't stop, will be back later

Dawnie
Old 02-04-2018, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THERE YOU'LL BE!!

We have snow for your birthday.
Old 02-04-2018, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you Dawnie and Indy!

See you later, Dawnie!

Indy, we have about half an inch of ice on the wires. I wish it would hurry and change to rain.

Kevin, as sick as he is, and with all he's going through, went out with my mother and got me an amazing card, and a stuffed leopard for my birthday. My mom got me a really sweet card, too. So, it's been a good morning.

Kim
Old 02-05-2018, 07:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Kimmie Hope your Birthday was great!!!
Kooba abig
Old 02-05-2018, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bunnykins- you need a snowy avatar.

I watched the next 4 episodes. First time to see Convention, Blind Date & Independence Day. Bracing myself for the next 4 because I think Trailer Trash Skipper shows up.

Kooba- I'm getting the DVD's from Netflix, so that is the same music, I assume.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread