Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2003, 05:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

what is this fanatics u talking about ?
i love reading fanfics ..self i have 3 gc fics and 1 evanescence fic ....

at first i couldnt write then i wrote one short one and ppl loved it and now i just write alot ...

i was woundering one thing ..which eps are really good polaris ?
Old 10-08-2003, 12:58 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Andrea!!

what's gc? and an evanescence fic?? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] give me the link. i wanna read!!!

fanatics is RoswellFanatics.net a fantastic site for fics. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

one of the most amazing "polar" eps was Max to the Max, when Michael hugs Liz when she runs out after Max is captured. and of course "Missing" when he takes her diary. oh, that scene was awesome!!
Old 10-08-2003, 05:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sHobhnA GuerIn ECSTATIC EGYPTIAN:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Andrea!!

what's gc? and an evanescence fic?? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] give me the link. i wanna read!!!

fanatics is RoswellFanatics.net a fantastic site for fics. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

one of the most amazing "polar" eps was Max to the Max, when Michael hugs Liz when she runs out after Max is captured. and of course "Missing" when he takes her diary. oh, that scene was awesome!!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]shobhna

GC is Good Charlotte..i have those on gcrejects and the evanescence one i have on my MB http://suicideprincess.proboards21.com the fic is called "Going Under" im addicted to em ...

i have to check that fanfic site out ....

yeah "max to max" is awsome ...but i agree with you that "missing" is awww sooo great ...
actully im just happy everytime micheal is on screen hehehe ...

btw hi to all the others ...ur way to many to name hehehe ...

oh i found an old tape that i had on roswell but it was from season 2 cus it was the whole courtney and the skins and jady jady ...

and i had an old burned cd with loads of roswell songs ..my favourite are from my favourite eps with micheal ..(bush-40 miles from the sun) when he runs away from home and sit in the truck when its raining ..dont remember the name of the eps ...

i even wrote a micheal fic ...posted on polarattraction tho ...
Old 10-08-2003, 01:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys, yesterday I was watching my "Blood Brothers" tape when I noticed some polar moments.

First of all, its a small moment but since they physically touched I consider it a good moment [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

1. when Michael is talking to the nurse and Liz walks up behind him to switch the samples, their hands touch!

What? It is a moment.

2.When Michael says "she said to go home" to Alex, the three of them turn to look at him but if you watch Liz she has this expression, I can't really explain it but its like she's studying him and then she slowly turns away to face Alex again.

3. When Max wakes up and they all go to see him, after Michael says the "Mister Ed" line, Liz looks at him for a second then turns back to Max but then Michael turns to look at her, for a long time.

Unfortunately all the screencaps I looked at, they never caught the look except this one but Michael has a weird expression on his face.

Okay the link doesnt work so replace the stars with m-e-d-i-a-b-l-v-d-.-c-o-m

Ha!

somebody should make screencaps of that scene!

[ 10-08-2003: Message edited Temptress ]

Daisy: You are always in your own head. It's like your talking to yourself.

George: [voice over] Am I?
Old 10-09-2003, 11:59 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] all!

fly by psot today! i gotta go read a fic,.

later.
Old 10-10-2003, 08:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Temptress:
<STRONG>Hey guys, yesterday I was watching my "Blood Brothers" tape when I noticed some polar moments.

First of all, its a small moment but since they physically touched I consider it a good moment [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

1. when Michael is talking to the nurse and Liz walks up behind him to switch the samples, their hands touch!

What? It is a moment.

2.When Michael says "she said to go home" to Alex, the three of them turn to look at him but if you watch Liz she has this expression, I can't really explain it but its like she's studying him and then she slowly turns away to face Alex again.

3. When Max wakes up and they all go to see him, after Michael says the "Mister Ed" line, Liz looks at him for a second then turns back to Max but then Michael turns to look at her, for a long time.

Unfortunately all the screencaps I looked at, they never caught the look except this one but Michael has a weird expression on his face.

Okay the link doesnt work so replace the stars with m-e-d-i-a-b-l-v-d-.-c-o-m

Ha!

somebody should make screencaps of that scene!

[ 10-08-2003: Message edited Temptress ]</STRONG>
Hmmm..very interesting point..yep, I noticed the part where she brushed his finger, I was kinda going nuts. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] In Busted, I was wondering who Liz called after Max drowned, Michael or Isabel? Hmm...
In the coolest and funniest postscript to a Phil-over ever, right after he says "eliminated," we cut to a guy dressed all in black holding a whip. And he cracks it. So it's like, "May be eliminated [whhh-pchhhh!]." That was awesome. It made Philimination sound so dangerous. And sexy.
Old 10-10-2003, 12:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey Sara! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

There's screencaps from that episode where Liz and Michael are standing side-by-side in Michael's apartment after they rescue Max.

Isnt it weird how they always seem to be standing near each other? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Hmm.

[ 10-10-2003: Message edited Temptress ]

Old 10-10-2003, 08:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
<STRONG>Isnt it weird how they always seem to be standing near each other? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Hmm.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I swear you are the only one looking that closely. I keep telling you -- Go AU. AU is better. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2003, 09:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Hey Sara! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

There's screencaps from that episode where Liz and Michael are standing side-by-side in Michael's apartment after they rescue Max.

[ 10-10-2003: Message edited Temptress ]</STRONG>
Oh, really? Thanks for the info. fortunecity also has a screencap of Mi/L in Graduation, and one is Behind The Music. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Isnt it weird how they always seem to be standing near each other? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Hmm.
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yep.
In the coolest and funniest postscript to a Phil-over ever, right after he says "eliminated," we cut to a guy dressed all in black holding a whip. And he cracks it. So it's like, "May be eliminated [whhh-pchhhh!]." That was awesome. It made Philimination sound so dangerous. And sexy.
Old 10-11-2003, 01:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey to all the Polarists!!!!!

Temptress: Don't worry when I cap BB for the polar site I will try to cap those moments as well for everyone.

You guys should be all happy to know that Jade Stellar and I are coming out with two new videos soon of:

1) Liz/Michael/Max triangle: Liz is torn between both men

2) Liz/Michael/Max/Tess: All about how Liz cheats on Max with Michael and Max gets back at her by being with Tess.

Me and Jade have worked hard on these videos and they will be available soon on my site.

hugs,
Denise

[ 10-11-2003: Message edited Denise ]
Old 10-11-2003, 08:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Denise- not one but *two* new videos? ooh sounds great! I can't wait! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Did you pick out the songs yet?

Sara- the Graduation screencap, is that when Liz first gets the vision of them all dying and the group has a meeting? Do you have the screencap?

*sigh* I think the show should have ended with Michael riding into the graduation ceremony on his motorcycle and instead of Max, taking Liz with him and the two ride off into the sunset. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Wouldn't that make a great fanfic story? *hint hint*

Old 10-11-2003, 09:01 AM
Banned

Two videos? Cool! Can't wait! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

(You know, Denise, I am still wanting to see your non-Polar Roswell videos as well. Isn't there anywhere you could temporarily upload them too? Maybe you could make a new page on the Polar site but not put the link on the main page....Just a thought. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )
Old 10-11-2003, 12:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey to all the Polarists!!!

Temptress: Yes, I have already picked out the songs. In fact one of them is done I'm just waiting on some banners for the video and stuff. The other one is going to take a little longer because its a really hard video to manipulate into polar.

Tess Harding: I'm trying to come up with solutions to that problem. I want to as well have all my videos up my non roswell as well. So either I have to find a place that can host a lot of videos for free or I'm going to have to buy a domain which is what I'm going for right now. That way if I buy a domain I can put my polar site on there and the bandwidth won't exceed as much. I'll keep you posted on what I'll do.

hugs,
Denise
Old 10-14-2003, 03:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

i just saw blood brothers on rerun ...and man i loved it ..and i have now notice that everytime they show micheal and liz in the same scence they do stand next to eithother and he is looking at her ....hmmm

well hi all polaris ...
Old 10-14-2003, 08:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Sara- the Graduation screencap, is that when Liz first gets the vision of them all dying and the group has a meeting? Do you have the screencap? </STRONG>
Here you go:

Im_Joel´s_LittleThings~Welcome! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread