Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2018, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

thanks Erin
Old 04-30-2018, 08:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi!

HI everyone ! its been a long long time since I posted on OTO's I happened across my username and password in some old Roswell files ,I expect you all thought I'd left the planet ,nope, still hanging on at 73 in the UK.
The days of Roswell are fondly remembered and I always wished they would make a return whilst the original cast are around,but it wasn't meant to be.

Roswell was a huge focus to me after my wife passed away although I didn't realize it, now I know I was going through the grief process. Lots of strange thoughts and emotions came to the surface,I admit it I was obsessed ! now its slightly embarrassing to admit that I really liked Shiri as Liz, she reminded me of my wife I suppose.
I think we can all relate to a personal connection to Roswell ?
Roswell also introduced me to some great music which also helped in the healing process.

Anyway nice to say Hi. Love Softie UK

"You are the Stillness in which everything arises"
Eckhart Tolle.
Softie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Softie! Welcome back! And thanks for sharing

It's funny because I unfortunately missed Roswell when it was on the air, and only watched it four years ago...but it hit me hard and I can totally imagine what it would have been like at the time. It's such a special show.

Damocles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 03:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
Hey Softie! Welcome back! And thanks for sharing

Thanks,It's funny because I unfortunately missed Roswell when it was on the air, and only watched it four years ago...but it hit me hard and I can totally imagine what it would have been like at the time. It's such a special show.
It was like a lifeline as I said something to focus on, I liked the Romeo and Juliet storyline, forbidden love,pure magic, a weekly fix.

I was was obsessed ,but now all these years later,I have moved on ,one cannot live in the past or rely on a fictional TV series for happiness
It has to be found within.

The concept of Roswell Alien romance was a brilliant idea, what a great pity it all went downhill because of rotten storylines.

I shall always be grateful for Roswell for throwing me that lifeline, but like all lifelines,once you reach the shore you don't depend on it anymore.
I shall always be very fond of it,particularly the first season.
The third one, best forgotten.

I see there is a new Roswell being made,unfortunately not with the original cast,that's the first mistake they have made, not a good start,they should learn from the past, don't mess with the original concept.
The original cast are still young enough to to do it.
Shiri for one said she would love too.......perhaps it will be OK.but it cannot compete with the original's cult like status surely?

"You are the Stillness in which everything arises"
Eckhart Tolle.
Softie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am over 20 at least .
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 11:41 AM
Extreme Fan

I’m still kicking....just busy with life....been years since I posted
Old 01-26-2019, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hey quinn!

Damocles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

OMG Quinn! You are a sight for sore eyes! Welcome back! Hope all is well. So great to see you back here!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 05:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
OMG Quinn! You are a sight for sore eyes! Welcome back! Hope all is well. So great to see you back here!
I DO check in once in awhile. ...this time it’s been a LONG time....
Some changes (lost my dad 2 years ago....Jerijan on here) had my kiddo and lost my nephew to a motorcycle accident 3 years ago...

Life is still good....a 2 year old who is amazing...boyfriend who is great and a job I enjoy.

How is life for you Erin?

q
Old 01-27-2019, 05:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Still here after all of these years.

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Groundhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 05:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog (View Post)
Still here after all of these years.

Groundhog

SEE....Erin...when one posts we send out the Ros signal....

Hope we draw a few more....

q
Old 01-27-2019, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

OMG Groundhog! You are a sight for sore eyes! Welcome back!

Quinn you are so right! The Roswell signal is strong. Hope to have a few more original fan forum posters come out of deep space and post.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:08 PM
Passionate Fan

For any of the oldies from this group that check in, look over on Facebook for the "Roswell OTO" group. With the reboot of Roswell, New Mexico, lots of folks are finding us over there and posting again.

Good to see you, Erin. I enjoy following you on Facebook. Always busy.

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Groundhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 08:08 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
OMG Groundhog! You are a sight for sore eyes! Welcome back!

Quinn you are so right! The Roswell signal is strong. Hope to have a few more original fan forum posters come out of deep space and post.
Hey all! I used to be hippchick Been trying to find old posts, but no luck! And there's no way I remember my old password. The reboot has me ravenous for the good old days, so I've joined every OG Roswell FB group I could find. So happy to see there's one for the OTOs! Good to see lots of familiar faces!
NANMAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 11:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NANMAR (View Post)
Hey all! I used to be hippchick Been trying to find old posts, but no luck! And there's no way I remember my old password. The reboot has me ravenous for the good old days, so I've joined every OG Roswell FB group I could find. So happy to see there's one for the OTOs! Good to see lots of familiar faces!
Hip...if you posted after 2004 you should find posts on past boards you visited.

q